Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas (1265 Views)

Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / Download Ikechukwu Ft Wizboy – Balabala / Ew! Video: Download Ikechukwu – Bi Lie Oto Ft. Xela Xelz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by Segole(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2009
Please help me with this
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by manmustwac(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2009
Segole:

Please help me with this
scoobydoo is the name of a dog that is a cartoon character from a popular american TV series. You can findout more about him here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2009
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by tosinaded(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
manmustwac u'll be mean wnt u!!!!!
ibk y u dey laff the poster
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
ask me again
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by khanye(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
ibkaye:

What's funny IBK? cheesy

@ poster the title of the song is Shobedobedoo and Not
scoobydoo dat funny American cartoon series.
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2009
khanye:

What's funny IBK? cheesy
Life grin
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by Kx: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2009
Wait a minute,did u say scooby,is nt dat a popular kiddy carton?

so people actually listen to these musics,no wonder dey still sing crab
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by tosinaded(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2009
sumpeople dnt red b4 commenting sha!!!
u see us laffing at the poster for posting scoobydoo
and ure here sayn shit
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
Kx:

Wait a minute,did u say scooby,is nt dat a popular kiddy carton?

so people actually listen to these musics,no wonder dey still sing crab
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by khanye(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2009
tosinaded@:

sumpeople dnt red b4 commenting sha!!!
u see us laffing at the poster for posting scoobydoo
and ure here sayn shit
cheesy cheesy
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by ofokasibe: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2009
lmfao.ibkaye u are a very bad girl. can u imagine another dude is still asking u why you are listening to scooby-doo carton songs.lmfao. nairalanders no go kill us o.

tosin and khanye
whats the deal boyz?
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by tosinaded(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2009
the second one is even dumber than the poster himself!!!!!
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by ofokasibe: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
tosinaded@:

the second one is even dumber than the poster himself!!!!!

abio that was why ibkaye was laughing at them clowns, before she finished laufghing another clown came in to ask her why she was listening to scooby -doo and shaggy songs.lmao, this happens only in nairaland. if u need a good laugh after the days work just come to music radio thread. where is that lalaboi to comment on this kinda dumbiness

@ibkaye
ala kiaye
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by khanye(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
i dey BJ, just chillin here cool
Re: Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2009
Clown ke? Eysh, I was not laughing at the poster o, I was laughing at manmustwac's comment tongue

(1) (Reply)

B**** Faith Evans Details Encounters With Tupac In New Autobiography (hit Em Up) / Speed Darlington - New York Based Nigerian Artiste Is New YouTube Sensation / Sarkodie Licks The Mic At The Tim Westwood Show (dope! Dope! Dope!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.