Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos (41923 Views)

Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / OMG!!!! Baboon Rapes Female Teachers In Zimbabwe Run Away With Their Underwears. / Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Kbs468(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Oko emi mimo lo gba grin
funny you @ sexymoma
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by komek(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
M
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Proffdada: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Songs of Solomon grin
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Oko emi mimo lo gba grin
in that case may the same thing come your way soonest{amen}

1 Like

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Oko emi mimo lo gba grin
if truly u re a lady, u should be modest
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:

Na you only wakka come?? Chai... Dia rizz God oo
You together dey in the act?

I have never been in choir but my friends who are choirs and choirmasters always have girls lining up to visit them............. indiscipline is very rampant in the choir in all churches.

1 Like

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by bimbor(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is the girl doing in his house? Is that the church venue for rehearsals? It is sex with consent and I can tell you its not the first time this is happening between them, just maybe this time the guy refused to buy her what he promised. And the girl decided to report to her father. If he has a good Lawyer he will win the case. Rape in his house?! Taah! 16 years no be child!

1 Like

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Princess4eva(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
xmileeasy:
They are doing choir practice. He is teaching her not to sing off key, follow the beat and mastery in soprano. That is pikin abuse and he should be dealt with appropriately

cheesy cheesy lol...the choirmaster be like: today, I will show u d difference between 'F' sharp and 'B' flat. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Cyriloha(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
clevvermind:
that is why i don't play my games with kids.
hahahhahhahhahahahhahha you na correct guy like me oya take am

1 Share

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by 989900: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
bimbor:
What is the girl doing in his house? Is that the church venue for rehearsals? It is sex with consent and I can tell you its not the first time this is happening between them, just maybe this time the guy refused to buy her what he promised. And the girl decided to report to her father. If he has a good Lawyer he will win the case. Rape in his house?! Taah! 16 years no be child!

As much as we advocate maximum sentence for rapists, it's gon' turn into some banana peel sooner or later.

Even cases of sexual consent can be turned into rape, you know women . . .

'Longer throat' will make some girls eat and drink wine at 'bra's place, and later turn it into 'drink-lacing', after she's done opening her legs.

In this case particular case though, lesson for boys/men is, don't mess around with any under-aged thing in skirt if you love your freedom.

Same obtains in developed countries, before you 'kpake' any 'okpeke', first verify she is 18+; else you'r playing with 'fire'!
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by blazetitov: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Oko emi mimo lo gba grin

Walahi, you are spoilt!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nna eeeh....! Wetin dey happen,abi d gals no dey gree again?
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by proxillin(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Guys should learn how to masturbate. It will curb your sexual urge.

You wont run after girls.

You will save money

You will do yanga to girls.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by xmileeasy: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Princess4eva:

cheesy cheesy lol...the choirmaster be like: today, I will show u d difference between 'F' sharp and 'B' flat. cheesycheesy
Kai, u go Sabi sing Wella, I dey come for rehearsals wink
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Sigo86(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
H
sexymoma:
Oko emi mimo lo gba grin

Hehehe... BRT abi Danfo grin grin grin
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Austin234(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

this is not news. No choirmaster can swear that he has not fvck more than 10 members of choir or the church.
U sound so sure. Have u experienced such or u are a victim?
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by goshen26: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

this is not news. No choirmaster can swear that he has not fvck more than 10 members of choir or the church.

Hmmmmm....na lie
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by scarffield(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yoloba and konji!!! ;DYoloba and konji!!!
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by stalione(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided chaiii otu agugbugonu umu mmadu oo!!!
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by lilAZeeZ(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
embarasseduseless people in useless religion ,, all pastors dat wat they doin to invite young girls to chuch just to make dem sexx
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
When a man cannot control his brain, his joystick will do the control.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Princess4eva(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
xmileeasy:

Kai, u go Sabi sing Wella, I dey come for rehearsals wink

Don't mind me o, there's even one choirmaster here wey I dey always do rehearsals with already. He has placed me on dominant key for now.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by crisycent: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yoruba men with totö. Dem use am swear for una.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by nwonufestus(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
GHEN GHEN
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by babandada: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

you are 100% correct bro, i know of many choirmasters that Bleep their choristers regularly.funniest thing is that the gals will even know that the same choirmaster is fucking them but they keep mute.church romance they make sense I beg

1 Like

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
goldfish80:
Sorry to say this but most of these rape cases are hard to prosecute in Nigeria because these cases lack D N A evidence or a witness. In absence of these, the rapist will walk free, painfully.

Not to mention there is a culture of blaming women for everything. Look at these comments. Nigerians make me sick.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Rexology: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=noreinad post=34423992]this is strange[/quot

From which planet did you emigrate from?
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Jeus(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na weather cause am
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by capability500: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
I can't stop laughing
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by neocortex: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari should come home from his vacation and sign the lifetime jail law for rapists.
The current law is too lenient.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by neocortex: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

Kindly get a dictionary and search for the meaning of "rape" it will save you future public embarrassment.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by MeandSum: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
This proves religion only brings evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.