Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos (41964 Views)

Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / OMG!!!! Baboon Rapes Female Teachers In Zimbabwe Run Away With Their Underwears. / Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chai! That must be traumatising.

2 Likes

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by tobolos(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Oko emi mimo lo gba grin

O ti o!
Ti emi esu ni eleyi o!
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by sulex947(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Thank God for the law that was passed recently, life jail time awaits rapist.
That your Dp though, tongue
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by SEYIOKE: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

this is not news. No choirmaster can swear that he has not fvck more than 10 members of choir or the church.
. I can
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Tex42(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
His dickk has just secured him a nice corner in KIRIKIRI.

I sure say the babe evangelist father go dey preach forgive and forget, well e Don reach him own turn now him don drop Bible.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by itunity007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Oko emi mimo lo gba grin
GBAM!!
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
BabaNath:
Choirmaster : do you know hymn 69? Girl : no sir Choirmaster ; bend over and let me teach you
lol!!!cheesy
Well , nah YorobahL& sha.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by chimoskyg(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
They should be used as example for the new passed bill on rape.
Life imprisonment

Those in support hit like ASAP
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by gr8david(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
What was she doing in his house with mini skirt, braless and pantless! Free ds guy, it was a set up
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by zaltee(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dat Babbon shuld be killed pls
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by xmileeasy: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Princess4eva:

Don't mind me o, there's even one choirmaster here wey I dey always do rehearsals with already. He has placed me on dominant key for now.
Choirmaster pass choirmaster, you can't compare Terry G with Kirk Franklin
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by lusciouslex: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
...And that's what is called 'E flat E' in music.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Fourwinds: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

this is not news. No choirmaster can swear that he has not fvck more than 10 members of choir or the church.
true talk.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by neocortex: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
bimbor:
What is the girl doing in his house? Is that the church venue for rehearsals? It is sex with consent and I can tell you its not the first time this is happening between them, just maybe this time the guy refused to buy her what he promised. And the girl decided to report to her father. If he has a good Lawyer he will win the case. Rape in his house?! Taah! 16 years no be child!

That can happen only in your cave.
For your information, sex with minor is rape by default since underage girls can't legally give a consent.
The rapist is going to jail except they settle out of court or someone settles the court.
If you have been doing that before , please desist so you won't be the test run for the new anti-rapist law.

1 Like

Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by charmingeyes(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
chrischina:
All this kids always put men for problem, na life jail be that.

Does anyone see that evidence for this case may not be forth coming?

my thought though!
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by nyabinghi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Yes na... Its okay that he is going to life imprisonment.... And no one is putting the blame on Christianity
the hypocritical christians should let God decide his fate, why not leave him to God to judge. Christianity na scam walahi
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Danyl(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

its a big lie sir/ma. sex no be food o.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Vince77(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

i was expecting u to say All(not 10).
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by MistarT(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sexymoma God help your life......why typing such trash ? Stop that respect the Holyspirit. You genuinely need Jesus!!
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by BizBayo: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Of it were the other way round.... Some would have cursed Islam a long time now..

in this type of case, I believe a sane person would not blame Islam. Because it does not concern Mohammed (SAW). I'm not a muslim, but thats how its suppose to be.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Sai conji
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by LordBuchi(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Onyi42:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/choirmaster-rapes-female-chorister-in-lagos/

Each time I see any post about rape, the 1st thing that comes to my mind is "he must be a yorubaman". And only I open the post, my suspicion is always confirmed! What is that thing about p***y that a yorubaman can't resist? 99.9% cases of rape in this country is done in the SW by yorubas...what the hell is wrong with this men
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2015
neocortex:

Kindly get a dictionary and search for the meaning of "rape" it will save you future public embarrassment.
so its right for choirmaster to bulldoze all the girls in the church? even if its not rape........ is u and ur choirmaster thats is embarrassed not me.
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by Dexema(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Thank God for the law that was passed recently, life jail time awaits rapist.
Bin awhile,tot ur no more on NL
Re: Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos by femi4: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
sexymoma:
Oko emi mimo lo gba grin
O feran Oko lopolopo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Engineer, Michael Ebirien- Agana In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.