Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) (25134 Views)

How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week / RE IMPORTATION! I Am Exposing My Top 5 Cheap , Fastest Selling Imported Products / Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by NnamdiN: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
abbeyforex:

ChoiceXP
China agent : +86 134 2757 6837 ,call and whatsapp
Nigeria agent:08037972802 Nonso
08083087255 christian
I only use them for logistic service,am not their agent neither their staff. You can reach them for further inquiries.
Thanks
thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by abbeyforex(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2015
NnamdiN:
can you provide their details? How do they charge abeg

The last time I used them ,it was $4.8/#350/1kg-7days. You can contact them through customercare phone numbers to have updated information and their full address in Island or Ikeja.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Gooddday fellow importers,

i dont like doing this, but am forced to do so, as this will be an eye opener for some fellow importers with good hearts

like me and also let this MEKUILIS guy see reasons why he may never prosper in the line of importation he's about to

venture into.. if only he do the needful.

Sometimes around MARCH, this mekuilis guy contacted me on whatsapp to do wristbands for him. He sent his junior

brother to me and we spoke and make arrangements for the deal. Deal arrangements concluded, before he contacted me

on whatsapp again and told me, he'll need 500pcs more but he doesnt have the money yet, that he wouldnt mind if i

could do it for him and after the programme he's using it for which was on the 6th of APRIL. HE'LL PAY ME MY

REMAINING BALANCE OF #42,500

I believe, he's trying to make more money.. Its not bad if i avail him the opportunity.

On the 6th of April, i was expecting this mekuilis guy to contact me on my balance. Fellow importers, could you believe,

this guy didnt contact me not after about 3 days when i buzzed him on whatsapp and there, the story begins.

He started the lies, that, the bands cuts whenever customers wear it. He wasnt able to sell the bands, this and that.

When i heard of that complaint, i felt angry and believe, someone is about to use me cos this's something am very

versatile about and after your deal.. i have done more than 3 jobs and didnt hear of any complaint and i believe, you're just trying to play a fast one, which you wont succeed cos i paid full payment to the supplier and never said, if i dont sell, i would bring it back. But, based on brother's things.. i tried to help you, but you're trying to be ungrateful...

NO! Life would never be a better place if everyone is like you. Agreement is Agreement! Just pay me my

balance and live in peace.

Here're the pointers that you're a liar.. so also your junior brother.

1. Who's the first person to contact me if you've a problem with my job?

2. when is the right time for you to contact me to lay the complaint, if truly, you've any problem with the job? is it

not the first day u noticed the complaint? And not that you dont have time cos during these periods, i do see you online but will just smh. i believe, you're still trying to frame the lies to tell me them.

3. Were you not supposed to take pics of the said bands and send to me as proof, if truly, your claims are genuine.

4. i called your junior brother and he promised me, he's travelling to the village, and will meet you, and he'll discuss

with you on how am getting my balance. wasnt that same period, that your brother was said, he'd be in village

i stumbled upon him at ikeja?

Mekuilis, As a friend and also a brother.. i can see that you're asking chuddy to put u through on the importation line.

let me advise you.. Importation business is sweet if only you're sincere. If you're not sincere in your dealings in the

course of the business, one will never succeed..

You've seen that the business is sweet, you now wants to venture into it. YES! The business is for everyone who have

the heart and for nobody. so, you're free to go for it. but, for you to venture into it with my sweat. it shall never be

well with you and you wont prosper in the business.

I dont know why dishonest people dont prosper in this business. but, i believe, you should be able to get the answer

within yourself if you can put yourself in other people shoe, and ask if you'ld be happy and not curse the person if

someone did that to you as well.

Imagine, the sleepless night one passes through, chatting with seller and all that, and one person will say, the last

thing, he or she wants to do is to do away with one's sweat.

Fellow importers, i believe, you guys would want to rain abuses on me, why i would leave such huge amount for someone i

barely know.. NO!.. I dont believe in wickedness.. I BELIEVE, IF SOMEONE IS IN A BEST POSITION TO HELP. ONE

SHOULD but since after the incidence of this mekuilis guy.. my brain has gone through some overhaulings and doesnt

know any other word than NO when it comes to help.

Its only when one feels the inner pains of been betrayed. not until then, his brain will never go through some

overhaulings.

I thought his case would be of a Nairalander student that contacted me, explained his pitiable condition to me, and i

contacted a friend close to his school to confirm his story for me and its true.

Got some products for the guy to sell with my money and he did. remitted my money and took his own profit. Did that

for sometime. Not until when he buzz me on whatsapp one day and told me, ''today is the happiest day of my life as he

can now boast of 100k in his account'' i was so happy for him.

Later told me he doesnt have mind for imported goods anymore due to the hike in exchange rate as he's trying to be

careful with his funds. i reasoned along with him and linked him up with a friend who get wares and shoes from

togo/cotonou. Now, he's doing good for himself and i do really feel happy within me whenever he buzz me and said, he

just want to check up on me. That kind of joy that makes you feel motivated to help someone else is the kind of joy i

feel whenever he buzz me on whatsapp to check up on me.

i dont see reason why we shouldnt help eachother until one learn the hard way.

Thought, his case would be that of MEKUILIS..

Emeka Mekuilis Ibeawuchi... IF YOU DONT PAY MY BALANCE.. IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU SHALL NOT

PROSPER IN THIS IMPORTATION YOU WANT TO VENTURE INTO

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2015
chudy144:

Tried sending you message but email not correct.
Check email

i dont like doing this, but am forced to do so, as this will be an eye opener for some fellow importers with good hearts

like me and also let this MEKUILIS guy see reasons why he may never prosper in the line of importation he's about to

Sometimes around MARCH, this mekuilis guy contacted me on whatsapp to do wristbands for him. He sent his junior

brother to me and we spoke and make arrangements for the deal. Deal arrangements concluded, before he contacted me

on whatsapp again and told me, he'll need 500pcs more but he doesnt have the money yet, that he wouldnt mind if i

could do it for him and after the programme he's using it for which was on the 6th of APRIL. HE'LL PAY ME MY

I believe, he's trying to make more money.. Its not bad if i avail him the opportunity.

On the 6th of April, i was expecting this mekuilis guy to contact me on my balance. Fellow importers, could you believe,

this guy didnt contact me not after about 3 days when i buzzed him on whatsapp and there, the story begins.

He started the lies, that, the bands cuts whenever customers wear it. He wasnt able to sell the bands, this and that.

When i heard of that complaint, i felt angry and believe, someone is about to use me cos this's something am very

versatile about and after your deal.. i have done more than 3 jobs and didnt hear of any complaint and i believe, you're just trying to play a fast one, which you wont succeed cos i paid full payment to the supplier and never said, if i dont sell, i would bring it back. But, based on brother's things.. i tried to help you, but you're trying to be ungrateful...

NO! Life would never be a better place if everyone is like you. Agreement is Agreement! Just pay me my

2. when is the right time for you to contact me to lay the complaint, if truly, you've any problem with the job? is it

not the first day u noticed the complaint? And not that you dont have time cos during these periods, i do see you online but will just smh. i believe, you're still trying to frame the lies to tell me them.

3. Were you not supposed to take pics of the said bands and send to me as proof, if truly, your claims are genuine.

4. i called your junior brother and he promised me, he's travelling to the village, and will meet you, and he'll discuss

with you on how am getting my balance. wasnt that same period, that your brother was said, he'd be in village

Mekuilis, As a friend and also a brother.. i can see that you're asking chuddy to put u through on the importation line.

let me advise you.. Importation business is sweet if only you're sincere. If you're not sincere in your dealings in the

You've seen that the business is sweet, you now wants to venture into it. YES! The business is for everyone who have

the heart and for nobody. so, you're free to go for it. but, for you to venture into it with my sweat. it shall never be

I dont know why dishonest people dont prosper in this business. but, i believe, you should be able to get the answer

within yourself if you can put yourself in other people shoe, and ask if you'ld be happy and not curse the person if

Imagine, the sleepless night one passes through, chatting with seller and all that, and one person will say, the last

Fellow importers, i believe, you guys would want to rain abuses on me, why i would leave such huge amount for someone i

barely know.. NO!.. I dont believe in wickedness.. I BELIEVE, IF SOMEONE IS IN A BEST POSITION TO HELP. ONE

SHOULD but since after the incidence of this mekuilis guy.. my brain has gone through some overhaulings and doesnt

Its only when one feels the inner pains of been betrayed. not until then, his brain will never go through some

overhaulings.

I thought his case would be of a Nairalander student that contacted me, explained his pitiable condition to me, and i

contacted a friend close to his school to confirm his story for me and its true.

Got some products for the guy to sell with my money and he did. remitted my money and took his own profit. Did that

for sometime. Not until when he buzz me on whatsapp one day and told me, ''today is the happiest day of my life as he

Later told me he doesnt have mind for imported goods anymore due to the hike in exchange rate as he's trying to be

careful with his funds. i reasoned along with him and linked him up with a friend who get wares and shoes from

togo/cotonou. Now, he's doing good for himself and i do really feel happy within me whenever he buzz me and said, he

just want to check up on me. That kind of joy that makes you feel motivated to help someone else is the kind of joy i

Emeka Mekuilis Ibeawuchi... IF YOU DONT PAY MY BALANCE.. IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU SHALL NOT

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2015
kennyman2000:

overhaulings.

Guys we have all read the story that transpired between Kenny and Meculiss.
Let's here your opinions on this matter.

Here is not a law cult but I really can feel the pain Kenny is passing through now to be disappointed if the story is true cause we have not really hard Mekullis part of the story.

But if it is true Mekullis I am not happy with that.

So mekulis can you confirm this transaction if it is true.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2015
chudy144:

Guys we have all read the story that transpired between Kenny and Meculiss.
Let's here your opinions on this matter.

Here is not a law cult but I really can feel the pain Kenny is passing through now to be disappointed if the story is true cause we have not really hard Mekullis part of the story.

But if it is true Mekullis I am not happy with that.

So mekulis can you confirm this transaction if it is true.

Thanks chuddy.. I'll be waiting for him here..

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Still staying on this page and patiently waiting for MEKUILIS...
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by abbeyforex(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennyman2000:
Still staying on this page and patiently waiting for MEKUILIS...

Patiently waiting for MEKUILIS side of the story before my own contribution
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
abbeyforex:

Patiently waiting for MEKUILIS side of the story before my own contribution

Thanks..
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by NnamdiN: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
He's guilty, he won't respond.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm!!!
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Still watching this page and patiently waiting for MEKUILIS...
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Still here
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by mekuilis(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Goodevening Nairalanders. I am 'Mekuilis', I confirm that a transaction took place between Kennyman and myself. He has the facts right except something which I won't blame him for,and that is the ability to believe am not lying to him. I still have the said wristbands in my custody,unable to sell them because of their near flaccid nature,but am not going to put that on you,after all,you trusted me enough to make an extra 500pcs without knowing nor meeting me. I appreciate and respect that.
I never at any point in time said I wasn't going to pay you....I only prayed for patience,which you have obliged me. Please how could I possibly face you,knowing that I owe you....I rather be honest than impressive. I am not denying that I owe you...I do and I will pay you. PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by pepe1: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
mekuilis:
Goodevening Nairalanders. I am 'Mekuilis', I confirm that a transaction took place between Kennyman and myself. He has the facts right except something which I won't blame him for,and that is the ability to believe am not lying to him. I still have the said wristbands in my custody,unable to sell them because of their near flaccid nature,but am not going to put that on you,after all,you trusted me enough to make an extra 500pcs without knowing nor meeting me. I appreciate and respect that.
I never at any point in time said I wasn't going to pay you....I only prayed for patience,which you have obliged me. Please how could I possibly face you,knowing that I owe you....I rather be honest than impressive. I am not denying that I owe you...I do and I will pay you. PLEASE!
cc: Kennyman2000, Chudy144
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
@pepe,chuddy.. Thanks for ur concern.

MEKUILIS.. You're a liar.. And i still stand on the below stated fact that u're a liar...

Here's the point..

Was it not after the end of the programme, which was like three days after u laid the complaint? And all these three days, u're always online on whatsapp.. But, i'll just smh. Thinking of whats about to happen and how ungrateful u're.

Was i not the one who even contacted u that ''bro, how far'' which was to remind u of the balance, that u said, we'll talk kenny when i alight as u seems to be travelling then.

See, no sane businessman would see a complaint in a product instantly and not contact the supplier to lay complaint instantly. 1st day, u didnt lay complain, second day, u didnt as well.. Third day, u didnt.. Not until when i buzz u to ask u of my balance..

The bands u said are still with u may have been with u for reasons best known to u but not because of any low quality of the bands..

Remember, u explained of your fear of the church approval.. I guess, u're trying to make me pay for ur risk or whatever.. Right?

Am very much sure, something else went wrong and not any problem from the band.

I should give u patience.. Which rubbish patience? Patience, when u didnt even contact to tell me u're sorry for the delay of my balance..

Bro, forget about patience.. As if, its because of patience, am in business..

Well, i'll give u two options..

We'll split the #42,500... Pay me #21,250.. And go with the remaining #21,250..

Am giving u till friday to make the payment.

Anything outside friday.. Be ready to pay the complete #42,500...

Just watch out..

Have learnt the hard way.. Really learnt.. I hope my fellow importers will learn something from this..
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cc: pepe1, Chudy144
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by pepe1: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
I hate to see people who betray trust in any business cos without trust business won't trive.

Mekuilis don't try to play smart here.
You said the bands are of a low quality and at same time you won't place that on the supplier embarassed
After writing all the epistle, you failed to say the most important thing which is the date you are going to pay him. Now that says a lot about you.

Oh! cos Kennyman2000 gave you credit, you now think that you can do whatever you like with his money.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
pepe1:
I hate to see people who betray trust in any business cos without trust business won't trive.

Mekuilis don't try to play smart here.
You said the bands are of a low quality and at same time you won't place that on the supplier embarassed
After writing all the epistle, you failed to say the most important thing which is the date you are going to pay him. Now that says a lot about you.

Oh! cos Kennyman2000 gave you credit, you now think that you can do whatever you like with his money.

pepe1, thanks for your contribution..

One thing that cease to baffle me is that fact that, for 3days, he didnt lay any complaint and he'll be online on whatsapp.. For good three days not until i buzz him and remind him of my balance cos he promised to pay the 6th of April which was the ending day of the programme.. This MEKUILIS didnt lay complaint all this while and even after three days.. Which was on the 9th of APRIL.. Not until i buzz him to remind him, thats when he laid the complaint. I guess, he's thinking of the lies to frame.

Imagine, i bursted him when he asked Chuddy to put him through the line of importation.

So, u want to go into same importation that, its low quality products they get there.. Smh

is it not money u want to use for the importation u want Chuddy to enlighten u on. What now happen to my own money?

Well, i think, i've tried for him to have split the balance. He should pay half and let his conscience keep judging him..

Failure to pay before friday.. U'll pay the full #45,500 and also another scenerio.

Just watch out..
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by pepe1: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
kennyman2000:

One thing that cease to baffle me is that fact that, for 3days, he didnt lay any complaint and he'll be online on whatsapp.. For good three days not until i buzz him and remind him of my balance cos he promised to pay the 6th of April which was the ending day of the programme.. This MEKUILIS didnt lay complaint all this while and even after three days.. Which was on the 9th of APRIL.. Not until i buzz him to remind him, thats when he laid the complaint. I guess, he's thinking of the lies to frame.

Imagine, i bursted him when he asked Chuddy to put him through the line of importation.

So, u want to go into same importation that, its low quality products they get there.. Smh

is it not money u want to use for the importation u want Chuddy to enlighten u on. What now happen to my own money?

Well, i think, i've tried for him to have split the balance. He should pay half and let his conscience keep judging him..

Failure to pay before friday.. U'll pay the full #45,500 and also another scenerio.

Just watch out..

In fact, you have done well by splitting his debt and having patience since April.

I was tempted to attend to him when he was complaining that chudy did not accept his BBM invite and that he would die on chudy's neck.
His desperation made me to be cautious.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
pepe1:

In fact, you have done well by splitting his debt and having patience since April.

I was tempted to attend to him when he was complaining that chudy did not accept his BBM invite and that he would die on chudy's neck.
His desperation made me to be cautious.

Thanks for ur contribution pepe..

Am giving him till friday..

Infact, COUNTDOWN HAS ALREADY BEGIN..
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by mekuilis(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
kennyman2000:

Just watch out..
. No need threatening Kenny,I will pay you what I owe you. I apologise all the same,am sorry things turned out this way. For the record a proposal I gave about a wristband deal got approved,hence my dire need for Chudy's assistance. Thank you for your patience this far,I won't abuse it any further. Sorry bro...I really am sorry.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=mekuilis post=36649630]. No need threatening Kenny,I will pay you what I owe you. I apologise all the same,am sorry things turned out this way. For the record a proposal I gave about a wristband deal got approved,hence my dire need for Chudy's assistance. Thank you for your patience this far,I won't abuse it any further. Sorry bro...I really am sorry.[/quot]e

You cant keep saying i shouldnt be annoyed while u've my balance with u... Pay me my balance and i wont get annoyed anymore..

All i care about now is expecting alert of ur payment on my phone. Ur brother has my acct details already. Thats all i care about and not all this rubbish talks.. The more u keep begging me, the more i keep getting annoyed..

How on earth would i not get annoyed when u've my balance with u since APRIL.
Just dont beg me anymore and pay me my balance.

Pay me my balance and go in peace while i also go in peace..

Badnight..

Cc: Chuddy144, pepe1
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=mekuilis post=36649630]. No need threatening Kenny,I will pay you what I owe you. I apologise all the same,am sorry things turned out this way. For the record a proposal I gave about a wristband deal got approved,hence my dire need for Chudy's assistance. Thank you for your patience this far,I won't abuse it any further. Sorry bro...I really am sorry.[/quote

You cant keep saying i shouldnt be annoyed while u've my balance with u... Pay me my balance and i wont get annoyed anymore..

All i care about now is expecting alert of ur
payment on my phone.

Ur brother has my acct details already. Thats all i care about and not all this rubbish talks..

The more u keep begging me, the more i keep getting annoyed.. How on earth would i not get annoyed when u've my balance with u since APRIL.

Just dont beg me anymore and pay me my balance. Pay me my balance and go in peace while i also go in peace..

Badnight..

Cc: Chuddy144, pepe1
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmm!!!
When I get home I go cool down read all this.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by UrchmanBiz(m): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2015
chudy144:
Hmmmm!!!
When I get home I go cool down read all this.

What really happened?
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2015
@urchmanbiz... Take ur time to read the previous posts u'll understand what happened.

****COUNTDOWN MODE STILL ACTIVATED******
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
mekuilis:

I like it when some one who got me angry comes back and say sorry!
For comming here to apologize really means you are

But what I want you to do now is to tell Kenny when you will pay him back then if he agrees to that then the matter is settled cause you don't know who is reading this thread now and if you don't let it end well might cause a road block for you somewhere else cause in bizness the first thing is to build trust.

Just go ahead and say when you will pay back after all, we all owe somebody even Dangote is owing so its not a new thing as long as you are doing business, what did I even mean business. As long as you are leaving and even in death.

So go ahead Mekus and tell him and stand by your word.

Love!!!

I am setting here watching oooo with my kongu cool

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
chudy144:

I like it when some one who got me angry comes back and say sorry!
For comming here to apologize really means you are

But what I want you to do now is to tell Kenny when you will pay him back then if he agrees to that then the matter is settled cause you don't know who is reading this thread now and if you don't let it end well might cause a road block for you somewhere else cause in bizness the first thing is to build trust.

Just go ahead and say when you will pay back after all, we all owe somebody even Dangote is owing so its not a new thing as long as you are doing business, what did I even mean business. As long as you are leaving and even in death.

So go ahead Mekus and tell him and stand by your word.

Love!!!

I am setting here watching oooo with my kongu cool

Thanks for ur intervention chuddy.. I really appreciate.. I'll keep calm for now and watch this page. Like i said earlier, if the payment exist tomorrow..

He's paying the full balance.

There's a reason why i splitted the balance, its not because am a fool or whatever. Its just to let peace reign as i once got someone in the force involved. Based on the outcome of things, i refused taking that route to get my balance.

But, i may still be forced to take that route and its something u'll live to regret.

Let me keep calm for now like i said earlier, in expectance of ur response to chuddy's question.

Once again.. Splitting the balance is just to let peace reign.

It exist 2moro.. U're paying my full balance. Just watch out.

***Crossed leg and watching this page***
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Goodnight everyone..
See u guys 2moro.. Thanks everyone..
Thanks pepe1.. Really appreciate ur concern..
Till 2moro..
****COUNTDOWN ENDS 2MORO*****
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Goodmorning guys.. Still on the matter.

Chuddy, after, they'll say human beings are wicked.

Mekuilis was here yesternight, watching this page.

Responding to ur questions has now become a huge task.. Smh..

Still waiting here anyway..
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul / 5 Achievable Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Mums

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.