Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? (2401 Views)

A Nigerian Re-create Niki Minaj Photo / Photo : What Helps You Relieve Stress ? / PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? by Crysallis(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have a sexy photo of Nicki Minaj on this post. I know people will have separate answers but everyone's eyes will meet one part of the photo first.

Tell me the part of the picture ur eyes met first and is probably fixed on
?

Re: See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
mehn...See the p*ssy grin
Re: See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? by rerhji(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
capital letter 'v' u knw wat I mean hit like , u don't hit share

1 Like

Re: See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? by Crysallis(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice camel toe
Re: See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Her Lips!.......such Nyc Lips
Re: See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? by ibrams(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
wtf....nooo wats dat.....diaris god ooo nickiiiiiii

(1) (Reply)

My White\asian Friends Thinks That All Black People Say Aks(axe) Instead Of Ask / Seun's First Post On Nairaland / Viral Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.