Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) (29550 Views)

Senate Signs Petroleum Industry Governance Bill After 16 Years / House Of Representatives Passes 2017 Budget Of N7.44 Trillion / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Azazi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
interesting but dont know what the bill is all about....... undecided
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by shamsuRana(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
smiley
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Goodnews.... This is time time celebrate the glory of the lord and his wonders.... Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by skak(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by ionsman: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Dot?
Www dot you are astonishingly beautiful. .....
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by musicwriter(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
The passage have been stymied by corruption and selfish interests!. That's the only logical reason such a bill wouldn't be passed.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by stevnwigw1: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
up Emeka Ihedioha ,you are my hero.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by stevnwigw1: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
meanwhile you are the gov of Imo state in waiting.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
I am very much interested in the details of the bill. I hope they espunged the fraudulent clause that allows the whole federation to assume the title of "Host Community"?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Since the bill wasn't passed by the Senate then the president can't assent to it because its a very important bill that needs great input not this
*Everybody is now a host community*.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is in that bill ooo...I hope the fraudulent nigeria is a host community has been obliterated... angry.....
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by stlarry001(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
good as good as this

www.academicmerit..com
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Lero15(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Dot?

No... Fullstop grin
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
I am very much interested in the details of the bill. I hope they espunged the fraudulent clause that allows the whole federation to assume the title of "Host Community"?
my brother make them no allow fight comot for this country o....becausse na that clause go make the fight happen...

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by ijiini(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
....i.noor understand biko....wetin d billi mean??
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by WebSurfer(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Escalze:
Meanwhile they should pass a bill to legalize dope

#legalizeWiid
joker
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by CSTR2: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
The PIB has been rendered almost useless with that new pipeline host community rubbish that was smuggled in.
Of what use is a bill that will end up increasing the parasitism on the niger-delta astronomically which the original PIB was supposed to address?
And Unfortunately, buhari will sign it with glee.
A really sad day for niger-delta.
My only hope is that injustice is never permanent.
It will always be overturned one way or another.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by IGBOSON2: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
pat077:
Why did it take them this long.

^^^The peeps who hitherto proved to be stumbling blocks to the passing of the bill now feel sweet that GEJ and Diezani are no more on seat; and i bet that contentious part that makes the entire country host communities was left as it is!

It's not them i blame....i blame our useless and impotent southern political elite who can't seem to be able to stand like a man and fight their corner like the core northern Muslims do!

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by CSTR2: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^The peeps who hitherto proved to be stumbling blocks to the passing of the bill now feel sweet that GEJ and Diezani are no more on seat; and i bet that contentious part that makes the entire country host communities was left as it is!

It's not them i blame....i blame our useless and impotent southern political elite who can't seem to be able to stand like a man and fight their corner like the core northern Muslims do!
It is very sad indeed.
Too liberal and pacifist for our own good.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by QuotaSystem: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Learners.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Obiwannn: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
any link to where i can get the full details of the PIB?
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by dave2meek(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Typing...
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by QuotaSystem: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its strange that the bills contents are so obscure, I guess Katsina is now a host community.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Walahi, I will challenge that clause in court. I mean it
IzonOwei:
my brother make them no allow fight comot for this country o....becausse na that clause go make the fight happen...
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
We will challenge it in court
CSTR2:
The PIB has been rendered almost useless with that new pipeline host community rubbish that was smuggled in.
Of what use is a bill that will end up increasing the parasitism on the niger-delta astronomically which the original PIB was supposed to address?
And Unfortunately, buhari will sign it with glee.
A really sad day for niger-delta.
My only hope is that injustice is never permanent.
It will always be overturned one way or another.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by CSTR2: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Its strange that the bills contents are so obscure, I guess Katsina is now an oil-producing area.
Ridiculous isn't it?
This is your idea of the change this country needs.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by CSTR2: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
I have lost all hope in this country.
Since the country doesn't care about my people, i don't care if it burns.
Any injustice that happens to any other part of this zoo is none of my business anymore.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
I have lost all hope in this country.
Since the country doesn't care about my people, i don't care if it burns.
Any injustice that happens to any other part of this zoo is none of my business anymore.
some of us are seriously affected
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by QuotaSystem: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Ridiculous isn't it?
This is your idea of the change this country needs.

We are yet to know the contents of the bill, the premise is ridiculous, but no more ridiculous than the status quo which allowed the country's Naval force to be subjugated to a terrorists pipeline protection company at the cost of N1.5b monthly.
Re: House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by QuotaSystem: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
Walahi, I will challenge that clause in court. I mean it

barcanista:

[img]http://media./media/G1Zu26ae7mZr2/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles / Boko Haram Member Nabbed By Officials While Trying To Attack Citizens. Photo / Fayemi Joins Akeredolu’s Victory Train (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.