Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] (67301 Views)

Rihanna Completely Expose Boobs!! As She Shows Off Ample Cleavage In Bikini / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Swagk101(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
D boobs gat me lookin 4 my vaseline, abeg who fit gimme small na beg I dey beg ooo b4 I go rape person grin
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Infomizer(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's relative jooor...

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
lexy2014:
So are u trying 2 say saudis are primitive cos their ladies don't expose themselves?
Socially, yes, they are.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
One of the most annoying things one can say to me is,

"As long as I'm not breaking the law, I am free to do whatever the fvck I want."

Only a fool will say such.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
6ty6ix:

most guys wunt be able to handle d sight abi u no see hw d thing set
but that's d whole idea. What are we going 2do with this half closed half opened bobby. Just give us d full package
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
[b][/b]
Swagk101:
D boobs gat me lookin 4 my vaseline, abeg who fit gimme small na beg I dey beg ooo b4 I go rape person grin
You will be put in jail for life! I am glad there is a law that put people prison for life for raping underage girls. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
all4naija:
Socially, yes, they are.
please enlighten me some more
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
lexy2014:
please enlighten me some more
There are too many archaic laws on dressing and interacting with people in that society. Perhaps, you would have to visit the country to have a better idea.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
gidjah:
would u appreciate if your sister is this gorgeous!!! in the public SIR?

You and a lot of those quoting me are conveniently ignoring the part where I typed that I don't like the dressing.

Now to answer your question, I might not appreciate it but it doesn't change the fact that she is an adult who is capable of deciding for herself what to wear. Who am I to tell my sister of the age of d woman in d picture that she is indecent if she is comfortable with what she is wearing. Is she a kid? There is no universal prescription for decent dressing. It is relative. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lasheez(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Never knew NLC members expose their cleavages.Very thoughtful.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Humans.... Gradually winning the war against all that is called Conscience. Different "strategies", "Formations", "weapons" and techniques. Even Brother "Common Sense" wants to defect to the other side.

That moment your mind disagrees with you, yet you claim the majority have no fault with it, so it is allowed.

This debate still thrives, thanks to Captain Conscience.

Omoh dem ladies dey view pass, dem guys dey comment pass. Nawa o shocked

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
adorablevic:
.low self esteem one of the major reasons of all these...then she will say someone is sexually harassing her
Sweetheart may God bless u plenty plenty 4me. your comment is over pure

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by HopeAlive14(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Muhammad Ali's advice to his daughters...

He looked me straight in the eyes and said,

“Hana, everything that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to.

Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.

Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.

Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock.

You've got to work hard to get to them.”

He looked at me with serious eyes. “Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too.”

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Esdb3: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeaks:

It is way overboard to you....doesn't necessarily mean it has to be way overboard to everybody else. What you consider indecency isnt so bad to someone else. It is very relative.

I also don't like the dressing but she has the right to dress d way she likes. To some people anything other than a deeper-life dressing is indecent. Some people believe women wearing trousers are indecent. Where do you draw a line on what is acceptable and what is not. What ascertainable mode of dressing is compatible with the 'values' you have mentioned? Who exactly defines the values in the first place? Its all very relative.

Oh! What is wrong with you people now! When you dress, who do you dress for? Yourself?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
all4naija:
There are too many archaic laws on dressing and interacting with people in that society. Perhaps, you would have to visit the country to have a better idea.
Have u visited?
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeaks:

It is way overboard to you....doesn't necessarily mean it has to be way overboard to everybody else. What you consider indecency isnt so bad to someone else. It is very relative.

I also don't like the dressing but she has the right to dress d way she likes. To some people anything other than a deeper-life dressing is indecent. Some people believe women wearing trousers are indecent. Where do you draw a line on what is acceptable and what is not. What ascertainable mode of dressing is compatible with the 'values' you have mentioned? Who exactly defines the values in the first place? Its all very relative.

GOD
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by temitopeajayi: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
I love d ending part....is she an NLC member?
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Ahmeduana(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
mikkyword:
some girls are obsessed with nude dressing. As a mater of fact some girls name are synonimus nudity.
YOU NO SEE AS SHE LOOK LIKE FIRST DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Esdb3:

Oh! What is wrong with you people now! When you dress, who do you dress for? Yourself?

Yes. I dress for myself. You can never please everybody and you would only kill yourself if you keep trying to dress for people.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by charlesucheh(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
We are still waiting for a law that will proscribe and prescribe appropriate sanction for such act, untill then, they can even jon the butt cleavage exposure.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by kelvine(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
You are sounding like a trained psychologist. It is often difficult to establish laws and clearly state boundaries anytime issues are termed relative. I wish to answer your question, the conscience deep seated within man draws the line between the acceptable and otherwise.
You may likely tell me conscience is also relative and subjective, here I will say the only option the society at large adopts in maintaining sanity lies in establishing boundaries based on objective consensus by the conscience of majority.
In this case, if majority finds the dressing offensive to their conscience then the minority who think otherwise will be considered deviants and lawless.
Also you may say, what is acceptable in South Africa is lawlessness in Nigeria. Yes,culture and environments influences conscience.
If this babe in question rides in Lagos yellow buses, she will be bitterly embarrassed.
My answer to your questions- conscience draws the line.

adeaks:

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Swagk101(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
all4naija:

You will be put in jail for life! I am glad there is a law that put people imprisonment for life for raping underage girls. lipsrsealed
Dats y I requested 4 vaseline
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Roland17(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeaks:

This comment is extremely troubling to me, to imagine a gentle man would propose such notion as this is quite unfortunate..The picture above has absolutely nothing to do with relativity or subjective thoughts about unclothedness as it is obviously unacceptable.

If society was to follow your analogy then there should be no penalty for criminals after all their intentions could be subjectively genuine.

"What is bad is bad, don't attempt coating it"

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by boxypane(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nw if a guy dates n dump after series of sex, they say his heartless. What tempted him in d first place.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Esdb3: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeaks:

Yes. I dress for myself. You can never please everybody and you would only kill yourself if you keep trying to dress for people.

You don't dress for yourself. You dress to cover your unclothedness. You don't go around naked because you don't want OTHERS to see your PRIVATE PARTS. You dress so that OTHERS can address you well and confirm you look nice.

You can't see yourself while you walk or sit can you? It is OTHER PEOPLE that see you.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
kelvine:
You are sounding like a trained psychologist. It is often difficult to establish laws and clearly state boundaries anytime issues are termed relative. I wish to answer your question, the conscience deep seated within man draws the line between the acceptable and otherwise.
You may likely tell me conscience is also relative and subjective, here I will say the only option the society at large adopts in maintaining sanity lies in establishing boundaries based on objective consensus by the conscience of majority.
In this case, if majority finds the dressing offensive to their conscience then the minority who think otherwise will be considered deviants and lawless.
Also you may say, what is acceptable in South Africa is lawlessness in Nigeria. Yes,culture and environments influences conscience.
If this babe in question rides in Lagos yellow buses, she will be bitterly embarrassed.
My answer to your questions- conscience draws the line.

Very interesting response.

But you used the word lawless. Now how about a situation like this in which the woman is actually not compelled by any law to dress in any way, unlike countries operating sharia for example.

Now if she is embarrassed in d bus like u posited, the question is; who is actually lawless? The people embarrassing her based on their own perceived(unwritten) rules of decency or those who arent judging her based on their own rules of decency.
If morality meets the law, which one bows for which?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have never felt a greater need for my vaseline....
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't know when some ladies will learn that exposing their boobs doesn't mean they will get a good husband..... in fact a responsible man won't even look at her twice.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't know when some ladies will learn that exposing their boobs doesn't mean they will get a good husband..... in fact a responsible man won't even look at her twice.

#SCENT#
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by swaggprofessor(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Missfavourblog:
What the comedian wrote this on instagram after posting the pic belowcheesy cheesy

https://instagram.com/p/3gBEC8GarA/?taken-by=alibabagcfr
what a lovely breast
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Expsbterror(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Drajah:
....but the bobi set sha undecided.....plus me dey like open my food make e cool.... grin grin if na better food o wink

Bro u still underestimate the power of boobs packaging...
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Roland17:

This comment is extremely troubling to me, to imagine a gentle man would propose such notion as this is quite unfortunate..The picture above has absolutely nothing to do with relativity or subjective thoughts about unclothedness as it is obviously unacceptable.

If society was to follow your analogy then there should be no penalty for criminals after all their intentions could be subjectively genuine.

"What is bad is bad, don't attempt coating it"

Intention is actually part of any crime. If the intention of a criminal is not proved the criminal cannot be convicted unless it is a strict liability crime, so what is ur point? That's what is called mens rea.

Besides, you can't have a crime without a codified law. There is no law in Nigeria stating that this is the only way people should dress. She has not broken any law. So her dressing is only offensive to you based on ur own perception of decency which is subjective. Ask tiwa savage or coast orjiakor if this dressing is bad and she would most probably say no. It comes back to the fact that it is relative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) / Paul Okoye Falls On Stage In Suriname While Performing / Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.