Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka (39294 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Emir Sanusi Spotted With Delegates At Kano Airport Enroute Maiduguri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by coolitempa(f): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Macelliot:

Keep dreaming...

Sidon there....e go do u like film trick....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by saviola77(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
DankemzI:
That Yoruba man should not use any amenities from the East!
Sigh! Some people cannot be helped. sad

3 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by CSTR2: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
And the most annoying thing is that some people that should know better cling to one-nigeria in a very stupidd way.
The ISIS agenda in west africa and the north leave the rest of the country very vulnerable.
Regions that should be protecting themselves in whatever way they can are currently very unsafe and vulnerable due to the largely unpatriotic military.
Most don't even care about the future of their children and future generations which is very very dicy in this highly unstable and unfeasible nation.
They just want one nigeria and whatever crumb they believe they enjoy.
The concept of true change and short term sacrifice and pain that is needed in the actualization of new stable albeit smaller nations drive most into a fevered frenzy.
Lord have mercy.
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by zeefa: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why is Obiano Walking like the Presido? grin grin

My guy, u never know igbo people. To much swag de 4 the governor.
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
nice...
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by jerome4u(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Op The VP landed in asaba airport enroute to onitsha to visit the site where the explosion happen in onitsha, not what u just posted

2 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Vivalavida99(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Obiano looks like the president, while osinbajo resemble camera man cheesy

You no well at all at all oh! You this boy cheesy

You 're not far from the truth sha, he nearly pushed him from the red carpet, see the VP walking on the edge of the red carpet. Lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Themandator: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
And why is the governor crowding out the visitor from his red carpet?
Small body no be sickness oo

1 Like

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Themandator: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
And why is the governor crowding out the visitor from his red carpet?
Small body no be sickness oo
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by bugzbunny: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
certainly scares the sh*t out of you...
vedd:

Biafra is eternally a pipe dream with the loudest snore cheesy
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Ndi Oma! grin

That's Asaba airport mate. Lalasticlala take note.
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by tenderminded: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
I hope it continues this way... Good start. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by bisi16(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
olatunji21:
Infact they had to lay Red Carpet for our V.P...Change is truly here... Igbo Kwenu
Iti!
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Vivalavida99:

You no well at all at all oh! You this boy cheesy

You 're not far from the truth sha, he nearly pushed him from the red carpet, see the VP walking on the edge of the red carpet. Lol grin cheesy

You dey see wella grin
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by codedslayer: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
[s]
Babymama1:
They should give him food to eat biko
What is this?

Lekwa a whole VP Ka Onye ria ga brief illness
Nye nu the man nni ozugbo nje
[/s]

Old dunce, When will you get sense Hoesisi?

2 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by ojimbo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
ngige and osimbade. una no pass three feet jareh
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Werbung(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oshiomhole’s glamour wedding in PICTURES

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by millionboi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dannyset:
Sitting down in the office without doing anything is old-fashioned in this new govt. Meeting the people and doing the needful is the business of the day.
mek I hear jor!Na 2day,al dis tin na initial gala gala
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Ikengawo: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Obiano looks like the president, while osinbajo resemble camera man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Raymondif: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
VP Osibanjo will definitely see how he can help develop the SE, unlike the past administration that used choppers to escape the realities of their incompetence, he will likely assess the state of federal projects and report to President Buhari on how the region can be helped.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by baseg25(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Heartbreaking Photos From The Ghana Gas Station Explosion That Happened Today
https://www.nairaland.com/2358300/heartbreaking-photos-ghana-gas-station
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by stella2015(f): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Dorrobucci hpost=34431939]Obiano looks like the president, while osinbajo resemble camera man cheesy[/quote
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by benjsniper33: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
vedd:

Biafra is eternally a pipe dream with the loudest snore cheesy

The ezegburugbu is actually the one snoring the most considering the way maggots are going in and out of his "lie-lie" mouth.

Nna ehnn... Adekunle, obasanjo, muritala and danjuma did things... Things that the queen of england could not help but gape in suprise..hehehe

1 Like

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Paschal55(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=34431697]Why is Obiano Walking like the Presido? grin grin[/quote That's because he's the presido in Anambra state,.
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Sunshinelady(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
I just tank God d way Igbo & yoruba fight on NL is not as it is in real life. Real life 'fight' dey but not dis bad. Like i culd trash u guys on here (or get trashed) but still pally wt dose dat are my real life frends d next minute. Make una no wori in d next say 500 yrs there will be so much intra tribal marriages dat Nigeria wont be divided against tribal lines again. Besides after death no more segregation, nothin like igbo or yoruba ghost
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by shiki(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Ndi Oma! grin

Na waooo ...my V P is afraid of the red carpet
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by porshuch: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
yes o! Shame on TANoids o. This i am for every for everybody .
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by CSTR2: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sunshinelady:
I just tank God d way Igbo & yoruba fight on NL is not as it is in real life. Real life 'fight' dey but not dis bad. Like i culd trash u guys on here (or get trashed) but still pally wt dose dat are my real life frends d next minute. Make una no wori in d next say 500 yrs there will be so much intra tribal marriages dat Nigeria wont be divided against tribal lines again. Besides after death no more segregation, nothin like igbo or yoruba ghost
If you believe something as insignificant and utterly myopic as nigerian inter-tribal marriage can save your country, then you must be the most optimistic human being on earth.
Look at the countries that have splited in the past, they all have inter-marriages.
So inter-tribal marriages is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
The women in this inter-tribal marriages are probably going to be affected the most.
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Sunshinelady(f): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
If you believe something as insignificant and utterly myopic as nigerian inter-tribal marriage can save your country, then you must be the most optimistic human being on earth.
Look at the countries that have splited in the past, they all have inter-marriages.
So inter-tribal marriages is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
The women in this inter-tribal marriages are probably going to be affected the most.
. Lightenup, i only said dose thins to loosen pressure, dont take life too seriously, besides i never said inter tribal marriage will save my country , haba! Did Nigeria tell u it needed 'saving' so to say? Wat i actually mean is dis; mayb in d next 500yrs everybody will hav relatives from all tribes, so it will be hard to hate on say 'hausa' wen mayb all ur sblings hav children from there, or ur mum's grandmother is from there etc . Anyways, there's a lot more to life dan all dose tribe talk abeg, we are too blessed to be cursed. God bless our country

4 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Lsofdk(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
totit:

Yoruba rocks, the north rocks.

Where are those bia (come) grin fraud?

to whom brain is given sense is expected.
Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Beync(f): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
dustmalik:

Actually, Obiano is playing the part of an usher, ushering Osinbajo. grin
look stop making an excuse for the insignificant nature of the vice president

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture / #$2.1bnArmsDeal: Ex-Airforce Chief Returns N66Million / Atiku’s Camp React As Tinubu, Wife Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.