Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital (1329 Views)

What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by nedu2016: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
pls house I ma a welder currently working I have this dream of traveling but I don't know were to start and because of capital and other documents I need to present pls my brother/sisters and good people of the narialand help me
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by KingsJohnson(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
A welder again?? You really need Elizabeth Tamr in your life.

However, listen to Chijioke Mbanefo (cant really remember the song title that talks about a welder) before you decide to travel
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by nedu2016: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
bro I ask for help here pls if there is some thing u know about my text pls do shear it here millions of ppls come this forum
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by nedu2016: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
it there known body here to said some thing pls make this tread move to next level
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by tdayof(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmm. I currently can't help much but I pray God grants your heart desires.
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by phrancys001(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Go south Africa heard they are currently welcoming Nigeria citizens
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by henrimoto(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Do you have an international passport? If no, Work on that.

After that, make research on foreign countries that have easy entry visa policy, better currency and favourable to go work/hustle.
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by nedu2016: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
I havq international passport like which country can I look for thank u @ henrimoto
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by Femcesc07(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2017
nedu2016:
I havq international passport like which country can I look for thank u @ henrimoto
bro you can try dubai cos Weldering work is abit lucrative
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by henrimoto(m): 2:15am On Mar 03, 2017
nedu2016:
OK.. The next step is to start researching for information about countries with favourable advantage.

You will do a lot of reading ( You go search for information like say you dey go do JAMB next two weeks).

Don't be in a haste. There is this saying about " No late comer in Abroad". Any time you reach, you own dey wait for you. Start with the UAE/Dubai thread on Nairaland (Under this same travel section). Read the first 10-15 pages before you ask your questions there.

Then check out Turkey Thread. ( From the information on that Turkey Travel Thread, Turkey has an easy entry visa policy and its somehow cheap)

You, just go read am first.
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 03, 2017
nedu2016:
pls house I ma a welder currently working I have this dream of traveling but I don't know were to start and because of capital and other documents I need to present pls my brother/sisters and good people of the narialand help me
My friend i may be able to help you travel to Canada if you have some sort of certificate to back your Welding profession.

Do you have a certificate or something similar? You should email me on braveheart4life19783@yahoo.com
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by nedu2016: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2017
I have tread test and am currently working under engineering section as welder and maintanices
Re: I Am A Welder I Need Help About How To Travel Out With My Littel Capital by vinexe: 7:57am On Mar 11

My friend i may be able to help you travel to Canada if you have some sort of certificate to back your Welding profession.

Do you have a certificate or something similar? You should email me on braveheart4life19783@yahoo.com
. Please I have been looking for u since 4 years. Now Ur email is not going through.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Work Permit / USA Travel Ban From Nigeria / I Finally Drove 200km/h In An Internal Road In A State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.