Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Change In Unilorin! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Change In Unilorin! (506 Views)

Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi / Managing Change In Nigerian As Man Uses Ruler To Measure Yam(photo) / Do All Men Change In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change In Unilorin! by effectchange: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Federal workers have you received May alert? When? Are you surprised at my questions? Unilorin Staff are yet to receive alert for the month of May. Is this part of the change?
Re: Change In Unilorin! by eripecs(f): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
effectchange:
Federal workers have you received May alert? When? Are you surprised at my questions? Unilorin Staff are yet to receive alert for the month of May. Is this part of the change?
Let federal workers answer. Am self employed. But how are they coping? Wonders!

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can I Team Bond With My Partner and Family? / VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER / Ladies And Girls In The Building: Did You Play With This In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.