Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June (50071 Views)

Daudeen Frieght Forwarding Company Calling!!!!!!!!! / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calls For CBT / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Fredoh(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2015
8182yep:
Goodmorning all- this is to inform all that got the text msg and email that missed the scheduled date ie 6th and 7th shud come to the venue NOW as CBT will be conducted.
I am at d venue. And we r asked to wait that we will b attended to.

Pls tell someone
Wish you all d very best of luck!!!
this is serious, i also missed the test due to late message. pls keep us posted!
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
The test should be rescheduled in the spirit of fairness. How can you send out invites in less than 12hrs for a test people are being expected from allover the country.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Fredoh(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
tosag:
The test should be rescheduled in the spirit of fairness. How can you send out invites in less than 12hrs for a test people are being expected from allover the country.
Tell them my brother tell them! mine is just 4hrs time. from 2am to 6am on sunday. i'm on my to kaduna to go and try my luck!
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fredoh:
Tell them my brother tell them! mine is just 4hrs time. from 2am to 6am on sunday. i'm on my to kaduna to go and try my luck!
Pls bro update me on the outcome of your "try". U can send me a PM. I'll reply you. I want to know if there's still some hope for me.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Fredoh(m): 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
tosag:
Pls bro update me on the outcome of your "try". U can send me a PM. I'll reply you. I want to know if there's still some hope for me.
ok. No big deal. nairalanders and infact young nigerian hustlers are ment to help each other!
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by abdulazizyahaya(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Fredoh:
this is serious, i also missed the test due to late message. pls keep us posted!
any information abt d rescheduling pls if any ur info will be highly needed cos I miss d text also
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Joniboi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Any info on this recruitment?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Fredoh(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
tosag:
i took the risk and went and wrote it. them i asked invigilator "what else?" she said we will be contacted! however she didn't say anything about writing tomorrow but some dudes were still trying to get verified when when i left. they probably may be considered tomorrow. may be wo!
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Fredoh:
i took the risk and went and wrote it. them i asked invigilator "what else?" she said we will be contacted! however she didn't say anything about writing tomorrow but some dudes were still trying to get verified when when i left. they probably may be considered tomorrow. may be wo!
Thanks.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good morning House..positive response via Sms n Emails coming soon stick close to your mobile phones..-ijn
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
atama27:
Good morning House..positive response via Sms n Emails coming soon stick close to your mobile phones..-ijn
I hope and i strongly pray for glad tidings too.
#teamgraduatetrainee
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Ababadada: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Any info for rescheduling?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Any info about the test?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2015
atama27:

any news?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Ahmedie25(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2015
any news abt interview?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by paulobi: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ahmedie25:
any news abt interview?
. Nothing yet. I know anytime soon they will start inviting the successful once for oral interview. Just be prepared because the notice might be short as that of the Aptitude test. All the best to the successful one.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2015
God will help us...
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2015
kaduna disco kipin us waitin....diaris God o
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
ruhu:
kaduna disco kipin us waitin....diaris God o
In Sha Allah in the next five business days we will be contacted, pls be be at alert.
#teamGraduateTrainee
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
takleboy:

In Sha Allah in the next five business days we will be contacted, pls be be at alert.
#teamGraduateTrainee

You reside in KD?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
takleboy:

#teamGraduateTrainee

source?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ferdybaba:

You reside in KD?
I am a lagosian born, brought up and based. I was shortlisted for the stuff ni o. Ferdyboss Ferdybaba hav u bin to KD ni
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
ruhu:

source?
I knw a casual staff there

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
takleboy:
I am a lagosian born, brought up and based. I was shortlisted for the stuff ni o. Ferdyboss Ferdybaba hav u bin to KD ni
Ok..i wish you well bro...I haven't been to KD or anywhere near the north o
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
#teamexperiencedTrainee...God will surely give us a positive feedback on this one...
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
atama27:
#teamexperiencedTrainee...God will surely give us a positive feedback on this one...
Good, i applied that too but called for the other
I got some yrs experience though
I reps EngineBoy
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Just got an interview invite, slated for 4th july, #teamgraduatetrainee
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ArewaSweetheart(f): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2015
ruhu:
Just got an interview invite, slated for 4th july, #teamgraduatetrainee

Same hear cool

And to think i'm expected to be at my cousin's wedding which will take place on same 4th july as well.

Allah bamu sa'a, amin.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

Same hear cool

And to think i'm expected to be at my cousin's wedding that will take place on 4th july as well.

Allah bamu sa'a, amin.

ehya..buh chek dt tym mayb dia is a mistake in mine....wat kind of interview by 10pm weird!!
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Just got an invite for an interview for 4th july.
Wish all d very best!!
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2015
My Godiiwin.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.