Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria (50166 Views)

Unemployment In Nigeria / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by massmediang: 8:45am On May 18, 2023
Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit to Protest High level of Unemployment, Neglect of Agriculture in Nigeria (Photos)
A man has protested the growing unemployment situation in Nigeria by wearing suit to fry garri. He also complained about what seems to be the neglect of Agriculture due to failure of government to fight insecurity affecting farmers.
The man who is a content creator posted this picture on his Facebook page and wrote “Serious Unemployment has happened to Nigeria. Even to go farm sef, insecurity no gree”.
He further wrote: “Expecting the next administrations to handle these two important issues please oo!”

The pictures have gone viral with several comments agreeing with the man’s view but saying he presented it in a weird manner.
-

https://massmediang.com/man-fries-garri-wearing-suit-to-protest-high-level-of-unemployment-neglect-of-agriculture-in-nigeria-photos-video/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:55am On May 18, 2023
Nonsense man.......

83 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On May 18, 2023
He should be arrested rather than celebrated for frying garri in such a very filthy sewage environment. That Garri is already full of germs & microbes.

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On May 18, 2023
So people frying that garri for a living are unemployed right?
This one probably enjoyed subsidized education and manage to conjure a pair of corporate outfit to seek his perceived entitlement of office job, a fat salary and official car.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2023
How I wish we can make Buhari is a failure trend!

I red a government university produced over 10,000 graduates in bach A, how much more does a whole country produced in 36 states in a year?

Despite that, the little federal/ government jobs vacant are for the politicians children or they SELL the slot, few of us has shut down our businesses because of inflation.

Youth can't go into farming though most of us have access to land because of Buharis people- herdsmen/ banditry.

Private companies are underpaying there staff
Yet we are to come out to celebrate the unfortunate people that subject is ALL into this while there first families are in UK?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM, I certainly know a day will come, that ALL the politicians in Nigeria will meet there Waterloo if they continue to frustrate youths effort. Looting the country dry at the detriment of POOR MANS future!

Till then, I wish every greedy Nigerian politicians all the best.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Ahmed0336(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2023
Msteewwwww.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
How I wish we can make Buhari is a failure trend!

I red a government university produced over 10,000 graduates in bach A, how much more does a whole country produced in 36 states in a year?

Despite that, the little federal/ government jobs vacant are for the politicians children or they SELL the slot, few of us has shut down our businesses because of inflation.

Youth can't go into farming though most of us have access to land because of Buharis people- herdsmen/ banditry.

Private companies are underpaying there staff
Yet we are to come out to celebrate the unfortunate people that subject us ALL into this while there first families are in UK?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM, I certainly know a day will come, that ALL the politicians in Nigeria will meet there Waterloo if they continue to frustrate youths effort. Looting the country dry at the detriment of POOR MANS future!

Till then, I wish every greedy Nigerian politicians all the best.
Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by budaatum: 9:56am On May 18, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
He should be arrested rather than celebrated for frying garri in such a very filthy sewage environment. That Garri is already full of germs & microbes.

That explains why he's jobless. He can't employ himself to clean his own work environment so how can he be employed to work anywhere else?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Gadafii: 10:36am On May 18, 2023
Frying of garri na unemployment

This egbon no wise

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2023
He is a fool, garri that is gold mine now. Me that is looking for fund to go into mass production.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by thesicilian: 11:16am On May 18, 2023
I wouldn't employ him either. Those of us who have actually fried garri before for a living know how hot and messy the process can be. It is not something you wear suit to do, just like you don't wear suit to operate in a surgical theatre.

And if he is actually as educated as he seems to think he is, he'd know what a lucrative business the garri production business he's mocking is.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Tohmey(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:37pm On May 18, 2023
He should continue frying the Garri and also be an employer of Labour.

If all of us dey find office work, who will create the Jobs?

Funny thing is that many of us Nigerian Graduates are not even employable

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Ekejoestar(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2023
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by drizslim(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2023
Wearing An Englishman outfit to do a native low cost business isn't attractive.. Get ur facts right.. I'm unemployed but I don't have to have that tag on me and also display it in a joke mood

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by phr0nesis(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2023
This one just de find attention

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Solsix(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2023
Unemployment is too high in Nigeria because graduates go to school with the mind set that there a job waiting for them. But university should be a place where solutions are made.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by CalabarPikin: 12:38pm On May 18, 2023
I've never seen a concept as nonsensical as this.

You truly don't deserve employment, cuz no well schooled graduate will reason this low.....idiet

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Bobotic(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2023
Money dey there! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 12:38pm On May 18, 2023
Attending school and coming out with no noticeable skills you can use is just a waste of time, effort and money.

Go to YouTube, American children are building their houses themselves. They install the plumbing, electricity, security, foundation etc themselves, and here you are, a big agbaya with university degree with no noticeable skill frying garri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by millionboi2: 12:38pm On May 18, 2023
Who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Femisol(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2023
Over the years the Population Census should have been used to plan for better infrastructure to produce jobs and social amenities for the projected population number.

The population of the youth is so much that it’s still the same infrastructure we have in the 60’s that are still available to provide job in 2023.

So sad!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by HEBEI: 12:39pm On May 18, 2023
Who voted Buhari
Who selected Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by absoluteSuccess: 12:39pm On May 18, 2023
Problem is pretty part of the journey of transformation in our quest for the good life.

Complaining is confessing we don't have ideas what we can do to move forward, yet every effort has a piece of the puzzle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 18, 2023
Just to fry garri. Na heat inside out go tell am something. Not wise enough.
Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by EmmaLege: 12:40pm On May 18, 2023
🤣
Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by safarilove(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2023
When better heat hammer am, he will put off that suit!

Hope this man have sense, just take a look at the dirty background picture..may God help us oo
Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Adesomoakins: 12:40pm On May 18, 2023
This one no be work? No be everybody go dey inside office now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Alliswell248: 12:41pm On May 18, 2023
Typical ipo* miscreants mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Suspect33(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2023
Degree doesn't cut it anymore, you have to supplement your degree with a relevant skill in that field.

Study relevant courses

Move to cities like Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt to improve your chances of landing a fairly paid job

4 Likes

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by Flango: 12:41pm On May 18, 2023
cheesy
If the man has any iota of self awareness, he would have noticed that frying garri is an employment grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:41pm On May 18, 2023
undecided

I'm sure he's lazy

Since Buhari and APc came to power they have created millions and millions of jobs.. youths are even rejecting jobs..

Tinubu is almost here to continue where Buhari stopped..
The good works of APc in plateau, Nassarawa and Benue must continue..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / GTB Aptitude Test 2016 / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.