Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Keeping Stylish In The Rainy Season - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Keeping Stylish In The Rainy Season (506 Views)

Dressing Right For The Rainy Season In Nigeria / Joke Silva Looks Super Stylish In Unique Traditional Attire / Peter & Paul Okoye's 'mini-mes' Look Stylish In Matching Ankara Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Stylish In The Rainy Season by Sophie23(f): 2:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Hi cupcakes! 

How has your week been? Hectic? Dry? Fun? Boring? 
Mine has been seriously busy; waking up at six, leaving the house by 8, coming back by heaven knows when - plus still doing all the cooking! 
"All in a days job of being a girl"  says mum. 
Haha. Very funny. 
I'm so glad the weekend is almost upon us. I guess I have earned major rights to scream Thank God It's Friday! 

Speaking of things that are almost upon us, it's that time of the year when shoes spoil the most, cars break down and umbrellas become a necessary accessory.
Yes Loves, the rains are here.

Rainy days aren't really anyone's favourite, except all you want to do is cuddle up with your duvet. It restricts movement, causes massive traffic jams, leaves you feeling all depressed, gloomy and cold. Plus the everlasting challenge of deciding what to wear... *sigh*

You are probably in that department right now, trying to figure out how to remain stylish despite the weather. Some of us are already thinking of stowing away our crop tops till December. Lol. That won't be necessary hunnie. I'm here to give you tips on keeping in style with the rains. Crop top and all *wink*

First of...

To read more, click the link on my profile or visit my blog at
http://sophiestylish..com

(1) (Reply)

Obviously I Wintry And Get My Hip To Go Past / Great Deals At E-bay- MICOSTARMALL / Ways To Be Physically Active For A Better Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.