Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (9420 Views)

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2015
omenka:
This war people are clamouring for, who's gonna fight it?? They this bullets are gonna discriminate between old, young, sick, healthy, men or woman?? Why talk about war all the time??

Look to countries like Iraq, Libya, Syria etc and see what it looks like. You think had those countries foreseen where they are today, they would have did the things they did to have placed them in the kind of situation they are today??

What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians for God's sake

The bottom line is Buhari should throw that AI report into the trash can. Nothing must happen to Ihejirika, otherwise, let Nigeria split so that we can all rest. The beginning may be painful and stressful but all will settle.

I repeat, nothing must happen to Ihejirika, why has the useless AI not called for the investigation and prosecution of the sponsors of BH Does AI not know that the fulanis will soon wipe out the MB Christians with time

I see the hand of northern elites using AI to try and take revenge on General Ihejirika and others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by tonychristopher: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Masterclass32:
Amnesty International ... I used to think this organisation was genuine and sincere.

They are bunch of white supremacist and no reasonable fellow takes em serious

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by cheruv: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Igbos should stop this there war threat every time.. Hope they re not expecting me from SS to fight 4 dem ? and tomorrow call me a betrayal
there re many ways to achieve something not war , I always say this if buhari misbehave I will fight against him.. I voted Him thou .. so my SE people Chill .

And to d northerners Stop hitting d polity.. I swear if u cause any further problem in Nigeria u will face d brunt alone.. If Nigeria Disintegrate I don't see d SE suffering, Or d SW. or we ND, So just behave urself ... Ihijirika did nor do anything wrong or his it bcous e his from SE ?

God bless Nigeria
#proudly Nigerian
#proudly N Deltan
The sacred duty to fight is for Igbos,both SE and SS igbos. If you're a non-igbo from the SS,all you're expected to do is sit on the fence or become a volunteer in the Igbo foreign legion(IFL).
The worldwide Igbo population is about 40-45M..and if the Croatian people during their war of independence could field an army of 200000 from a population of 4M,then Igbos should have no problem mobilizing a 2million man army if it comes to that.
Heil SE/SS
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by midolian(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
vega84:
u are on point, bt wat de hell do u mean by fall in war like Ojukwu? Be careful ooo. #vegatalks
No vex broda! These ya pple sef too dey find trouble. Why dem no go let ojukwu rest in peace?
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
joseph1832:
He made some valid points! Anyway, I think the report by Amnesty International should be thrown in the canal because that's why it really belongs.

During the past recent Israeli Palestanian conflict, we saw Israel bomb the living day light out of Palestine. How come Amnesty International didn't issue a report and call for the trials of the generals who lead the bombardment?.

Also, Ndigo should stop using the threat of war to drive home their point, its getting annoying hearing them speak of war even with the slightest incident!. War isn't child's play. And the last time there was war in Nigeria, we all know who suffered more and almost lost everything. So they should stop threatening 'war'.

God bless you!!!
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by B69U: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2015
harde2lah:

What are you waiting for flat head? Start it now...internet noise maker.

U are an id.iot using multiple moniker to talk like a child, our people have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking poo? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BlackTechnology: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2015
eagleeye2:
It was during Ihejirika's time that Boko Haram really felt the might of the Nigerian Army. But sadly, the Northerners felt he was rather killing the 'innocent' and went on ranting.
A. I. should say something about all the people who have lost their lives and have been displaced because of this Boko Haram thing.
If Ihejirika is probed or persecuted because of fighting BH, what do you all think will be happening to the Morale of the Nigerian Army?
I see no end in sight for this BH thing, since we are now playing politics and tribalism with it.

You spoke wisely exactly what I have thought of

The day Ihejirika is probe , the far North especially the NE will gradually be lost forever

The moral of Southern and Middle Beltan officers and men will nose dive as they see the accused generals probe. This will lead to less resistance against BH renewed onslaught and takeover of NE.

Buhari has to be careful otherwise , I forsee Nigeria collapse under his leadership cool

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The bottom line is Buhari should throw that AI report into the trash can. Nothing must happen to Ihejirika, otherwise, let Nigeria split so that we can all rest. The beginning may be painful and stressful but all will settle.

I repeat, nothing must happen to Ihejirika, why has the useless AI not called for the investigation and prosecution of the sponsors of BH Does AI not know that the fulanis will soon wipe out the MB Christians with time

I see the hand of northern elites using AI to try and take revenge on General Ihejirika and others.
becos he is ibo ba? nd becos he is so important ryt? nd becos he is above the law hmm? nd becos he is your relation?

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2015
B69U:

Cry baby. You're always crying, whining and bleating, only on the pages of the newspaper. You're also notorious for bleating weakly and incoherently on the internet.

8 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2015
First, "Jonathan and Igbos are behind Boko Haram to avenge the 1966 - 1970 genocide"
Secondly, "Fight against Boko Haram is fight against the north"
For daring to fight Boko Haram, Ihejirika will be punished.
Shame on Nigeria.
Shame on all Biafrans who believe in ONE Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2015
ComradeAbu:
Everytime I enter this section, it's only threats I see from this set of people. Can you people stand war in this country? Can you people survival in ur republic? War is no joke ooo

Why not let them go and see if they can survive in their republic.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2015
superstar1:
Another empty threat from the land of guy erosion.

It is the same ICC you are fond of threatening to go to, they will drag him to. This is an international case against him and not national.

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Let the ICC tell us he is not guilty and not some corrupt red cap wearing people.

If he is dragged to ICC, what will Ohan-akamu do, apart from the usual lame ultimatum?

Lest I forget, another Ojucrook will be resoundingly defeated again.
international case my ass ......are they not human being. ......

obasanjo , danjuma, shakau

hahaha I laughed. ..If they touched him
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Ihejirika must be jailed in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
iscoli:

becos he is ibo ba? nd becos he is so important ryt? nd becos he is above the law hmm? nd becos he is your relation?

Does the AI not know that the fulani invaders are currently killing off MB Christians in droves? Where is their report on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by solodox(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The igwe has spoken! Lemme gaan buy gala seff, this is gonna get hairy in a bit!
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]Cry baby. You're always crying, whining and bleating, only on the pages of the newspaper. You're also notorious for bleating weakly and incoherently on the internet. You want Biafra but you can't stop moving en masse into the SW. You have been threatening war since time immemorial but an ordinary lagoon threat threw y'all into a frenzy of rage and paranoia. Stop being a coward and sissy like ojuiku who fled to ivory coast and abandoned his fellow cowards.[/s] What are you still waiting for? [s]If you don't start the war, then fvck you all.[/s]

Ihejirika has not been arrested yet.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by seniorklop: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Enough of all these threats. They think war is child's play? They should go ahead and collect their rifles. Youths that have not seen war before NONSENSE! If anyone is guilty of war crime such must be prosecuted period. Haba, if there is any issue in the country, they will shout war, biafra, secession, marginalization all what not. Na only nna waka come? Lol. The thing wey dey pain me pass be say my beautiful wife is igbo. Trust me she is not biafra and no war or secession can separate us.

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Iykopee(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2015
In one of these same threads about Amnesty International calling for the prosecution of Ihejirika and other notable Nigerians on the issue of genocide, i stated categorically that, Amnesty International have no single idea how this country is dangerously structured along ethnicity basis. Now its glaringly obvious that any attempt to prosecute Ihejirika who fought bokoharam to standstill and served his father land meritoriously will be misinterpreted along ethnic lines.
That said, i have basic questions to ask.

1, If some elements in Nigeria aren't covertly behind this call, how come a section of the Nigerian people are in support of this move while others aren't?

2, Does Amnesty International has 'sacred cows' in their conducts when demanding for prosecution of those whom they believed are responsible for committing genocide?

3, Where was Amnesty International to wield the big stick in support of the Nigerian Govt in the fight against Bokoharam when they were bombing churches, mosqueses, market woman, school children etc?

4, If Amnesty International has candour for equality and justice, what have they done to prosecute the Israeli prime minister who killed scores of innocent palestinians through air raids, and George bush with Obama for Iraq and Libyia's invasion respectively?

I want to believe that most Nigerians do not align themselves with common wisdom before making their comments like numerous posters above hence, a 73 yrs old Buhari shud know that any attempt to prosecute Ihejirika based on genocidal issues by the Amnesty International is a direct call to social chaos in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2015
seniorklop:
Enough of all these threats. They think war is child's play? They should go ahead and collect their rifles. Youths that have not seen war before NONSENSE! If anyone is guilty of war crime such must be prosecuted period. Haba, if there is any issue in the country, they will shout war, biafra, secession, marginalization all what not. Na only nna waka come? Lol. The thing wey dey pain me pass be say my beautiful wife is igbo. Trust me she is not biafra and no war or secession can separate us.

Can't you see the powers in the north are trying to use AI to take revenge on General Ihejirika and others? The number of Nigerians that have been killed by rampaging fulani invaders in the MB alone far outweigh whatever numbers died under Iherjirika and others. Why has the AI looked the other way? Do they not know what the fulanis have been doing in the MB

I have never been a secessionist but if anything happens to Ihejirika then it means my brothers calling for Biafra have been right all along, it means Nigeria is not worth it.

Nothing must happen to the General. angry
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Iykopee:
In one of these same threads about Amnesty International calling for the prosecution of Ihejirika and other notable Nigerians on the issue of genocide, i stated categorically that, Amnesty International have no single idea how this country is dangerously structured along ethnicity basis. Now its glaringly obvious that any attempt to prosecute Ihejirika who fought bokoharam to standstill and served his father land meritoriously will be misinterpreted along ethnic lines.
That said, i have basic questions to ask.
1, If some elements in Nigeria aren't covertly behind this call, how come a section of the people Nigerian people are in support of this move while others aren't?

2, Does Amnesty International has 'sacred cows' in their conducts when demanding for prosecution of those whom they believed are responsible for committing genocide?

3, Where was Amnesty International to wield the big stick in support of the Nigerian Govt in the fight against Bokoharam when they were bombing churches, mosqueses, market woman, school children etc?

4, If Amnesty International has candour for equality and justice, what have they done to prosecute the Israeli prime minister who killed scores of innocent palestinians through air raids, and George bush with Obama for Iraq and Libyia's invasion respectively?

I want to believe that most Nigerians do not align themselves with common wisdom before making their comments like numerous posters above hence, a 73 yrs old Buhari shud know that any attempt to prosecute Ihejirika based on genocidal issues by the Amnesty International is a direct call to social chaos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Ihejirika must be jailed in Jesus name
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Christonjnr(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2015
ComradeAbu:
Everytime I enter this section, it's only threats I see from this set of people. Can you people stand war in this country? Can you people survival in ur republic? War is no joke ooo

i knw you don't have origin.
We have the right to fight for our industrious brother with our last blood.
We're not follow follow demon like you foolish Yoruba's

touch Ihejirika and see un-united Zoo u call Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2015
seniorklop:
[s]Enough of all these threats. They think war is child's play? They should go ahead and collect their rifles. Youths that have not seen war before NONSENSE! If anyone is guilty of war crime such must be prosecuted period. Haba, if there is any issue in the country, they will shout war, biafra, secession, marginalization all what not. Na only nna waka come? Lol.[/s] The thing wey dey pain me pass be say my beautiful wife is igbo. Trust me she is not biafra and no war or secession can separate us.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2015
Christonjnr:

i knw you don't have origin.
We have the right to fight for our industrious brother with our last blood.
We're not follow follow demon like you foolish Yoruba's

touch Ihejirika and see un-united Zoo u call Nigeria..
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
My father must be jailed in Jesus name

Fixed!
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by PedroJP(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
omenka:
This war people are clamouring for, who's gonna fight it?? They think bullets are gonna discriminate between old, young, sick, healthy, men or woman?? Why talk about war all the time??

Look to countries like Iraq, Libya, Syria etc and see what it looks like. You think had those countries foreseen where they are today, they would have did the things they did to have placed them in the kind of situation they are today??

What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians for God's sake

U and i are both seeing them now in such situation and u and i should try as much as possible to prevent having both of us in dat situation. Otherwise, it's welcomed for both of us to be in that situation than having one cheat d other.

Don't even think SW and the general N won't taste d war dis time. It shall be fought in Nigeria dis time as we are bringing d war to u if u won't accept peaceful approach.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
The youth wing of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has warned that another ‘Ojukwu’ will go to war if former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, whom it described as an illustrious Igbo son, is prosecuted as being clamoured by the Amnesty International.

Amnesty International had on Wednesday, called on President Muhammadu Buhari and the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands to investigate some former and serving Nigerian service chiefs for war crimes.

The crimes, according to AI were perpetrated during the fight against Boko Haram in the North-East between March 2011 and 2014.

It said in a comprehensive report, entitled, “Stars on their shoulders, blood on their hands: War crimes committed by the Nigerian military,” that no fewer than 8,000 persons were “murdered, starved, suffocated and tortured to death “in the North-East during the period.

AI in the report said that it had “compelling evidence” for the investigation of the former and serving Service Chiefs as well as “mid-level and senior-level military commanders.”

But in a swift response, National President of Ohanaeze Youth Council, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro , described the report and AI’s call for Ihejirika’s trial as “utter rubbish”.

He accused some Northern elements of trying to use the international body to revenge on Southern military top brass, who staked their lives in defense of the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

Isiguzoro said “the last insult Ndigbo can take from those who think they are the owners of Nigeria is to allow them touch Gen. Ihejirika, who served his father land meritoriously”.

He said “what Ihejirika and other military personnel who staked their lives fighting Boko Haram deserve is commendation and not politically- motivated prosecution”.

His words: “Where was amnesty international when Boko Haram fighters were annihilating Christians in Northern Nigeria? Where was Amnesty International when Boko Haram was throwing bombs inside churches, mosques, markets, motor parks, etc and killing innocent Nigerians?

“What efforts have amnesty international made to bring sponsors of Boko Haram to book? Or will they claim they did not hear when some people threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable should ex- President Goodluck Jonathan win the 2011 presidential election”.

Ohanaeze accused Amnesty International of “bias, hypocrisy and playing double standards”, and warned President Buhari to disregard its report “if he wants to lead a united Nigeria”.

“Buhari should choose between leading a united Nigeria and supervising the fragmentation of Nigeria”, Ohanaeze fumed.

Ohanaeze further said: “They killed Igbo first General, Aguiyi Ironsi and nothing happened but this time around any attempt to touch another Igbo General will be vigorously resisted with our last drop of blood.

“Why did Amnesty International close its eyes and seal its lips when youth corps members from the South were being killed in the North after the 2011 presidential election result was announced? Why did amnesty international not call for the prosecution of those who supervised the genocide against Ndigbo before, during and after the civil war?”

Ohanaeze said apart from over 1 million Igbo killed during the war, Boko Haram and religious clashes had claimed over 200, 000 Igbos resident in the North with property worth over N2 trillion destroyed.

“Why is Amnesty International turning a blind eye to the systematic genocide against Igbos in the North and the gradual annihilation of Middle Belt communities by Fulani cattle rearers?

“That power has returned to the North does not mean that other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria will become slaves. Nobody should use amnesty international to intimidate any body unless they have agreed that we are tired of this forced union called Nigeria”, he said.

He further said: “We cannot become beggars because Jonathan lost election, and we have no regrets making our choices in the last election. South East and South South are integral parts of Nigeria and cannot be treated as slaves”.

The Ohanaeze leader also warned General Theophilus Danjuma (retd.), and noble laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka against their “serial anti-Igbo comments”, saying that “we have been carefully studying these unwarranted attacks and will take a position very soon”.

Ohanaeze “said no amount of jealously can stop Ndigbo from succeeding even in deserts because of our Jewish gene which our enemies cannot suppress”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/04/another-ojukwu-will-go-to-war-if-you-touch-ihejirika-ohanaeze-warns/

Endorsed and supported 500% angry
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by docsholz(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2015
This is why Nigeria must divide, the same don't touch my brother attitude whether he's guilty or not is why corruption is almost impossible to fight, God divide this country so the people living in it can make progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Another 3 million will die in the hands of yorubas while the new Ojukwu flees in search of another bianca
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by PedroJP(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
MyMouth:
I don't like war but with the way this Igbo are going, if the war starts, I would gladly enlist into the Nigerian army and teach those flat heads a lesson. This this around, we will not stop until we wipe this county clean of them. Na wet in sef? Always war, war, war! As if them been win the first one.

We been no win d first as Nigeria no win am. Biafra was defeated by a collection of Britain, Russia and Egypt.

We know Nigeria's might, a collection of Yoruba and Hausa. Una never see anything. We still dey Nigeria dey threaten una with war. If we come gain independence, na die all of una go die because to dey treat una d way Isreal dey do en neighbouring countries.

War no good, but don't take anybody for granted thinking he can't act.

With ur statement to join d army to show us sthing, u sounded as if u are too sure it will be fought in Biafran territory and Nigerian army will be in control. Think twice
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by ManMountain(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Ibos can't tolerate Hausas and Yorubas, Hausas can't tolerate Ibos, Yorubas is managing both diplomatically.
Nigeria can't progress with this level of intense animosities
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2015
cheruv:

The sacred duty to fight is for Igbos,both SE and SS igbos. If you're a non-igbo from the SS,all you're expected to do is sit on the fence or become a volunteer in the Igbo foreign legion(IFL).
The worldwide Igbo population is about 40-45M..and if the Croatian people during their war of independence could field an army of 200000 from a population of 4M,then Igbos should have no problem mobilizing a 2million man army if it comes to that.
Heil SE/SS

there u got it wrong, hw many % of Igbos re there in SS re they up to 20% ? or even 15% ?... u sounding as if Igbo dominate SS, U guys should just Not drag us into ur mess.. Abeg I use God beg u we re not part of ur selfish dream, or do u think of tat Lower Niger crap, Lolz. I pity u, All am saying is stop including SS and come online tomorrow to say we betrayed u guys, Cous i will gladly join d Nigeria Army if u include my state in ur selfish Country... wish u success in ur seccession plan. ASAP

#Proudly Nigeria
#Proudly N Deltan
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians / Author Of Petition Against Onnoghen Accuses CJN, NJC Of Shielding Corrupt Judges / South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.