Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (9462 Views)

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2015
seniorklop:
Enough of all these threats. They think war is child's play? They should go ahead and collect their rifles. Youths that have not seen war before NONSENSE! If anyone is guilty of war crime such must be prosecuted period. Haba, if there is any issue in the country, they will shout war, biafra, secession, marginalization all what not. Na only nna waka come? Lol. The thing wey dey pain me pass be say my beautiful wife is igbo. Trust me she is not biafra and no war or secession can separate us.

lolz they can go to war if they want BT make dem nor hope say we SS go follow. dem embark on tat journey cous I will gladly join Nigeria Army if dem do long throat put my region 4 there map..

Same tribe disturbing d peace of Nigeria Since, Last tym dey were d ounces telling us to fight if jona loose, I just laugh, Do dey think We re coward, And dey should note that Biafra should only contain SE and little Igbo group in my region..

ASap

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BiafranPrince: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

there u got it wrong, hw many % of Igbos re there in SS re they up to 20% ? or even 15% ?... u sounding as if Igbo dominate SS, U guys should just Not drag us into ur mess.. Abeg I use God beg u we re not part of ur selfish dream, or do u think of tat Lower Niger crap, Lolz. I pity u, All am saying is stop including SS and come online tomorrow to say we betrayed u guys, Cous i will gladly join d Nigeria Army if u include my state in ur selfish Country... wish u success in ur seccession plan. ASAP

#Proudly Nigeria
#Proudly N Deltan
God Bless Nigeria

Ignorant fellow, what do you know?
I hope you are not from Edo state and you are making all these noise?
Do you know anything? Open your mind to sound reasoning.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BiafranPrince: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2015
What makes me glad enough is that we are pushing up for what we believe in, it's clear to everyone that zoo is just an entity of injustice and oppression.

We are looking for a reason to sink this entity, Amnesty Intl might be giving us some valid points to present to the world why they have to leave us and the zoo "boys scouts" to fight it. No foreign aid, no allies.

This year!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2015
MyMouth:
I don't like war but with the way this Igbo are going, if the war starts, I would gladly enlist into the Nigerian army and teach those flat heads a lesson. This this around, we will not stop until we wipe this county clean of them. Na wet in sef? Always war, war, war! As if them been win the first one.
...seriously? shut the gutter you call for a mouth...this hate statement of yours usually incites and offends the psyche of others..its what birth statement like what this group has come out to declare..+ son, I'll wager a billion naira you'd run for your life if you had an effing pistol pulled to your roundly shaped head...how can you talk about wiping out a people...your stupidity is just legendary...don't quote me for stupid rants, just stand corrected alright? have a great day and one Nigeria
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by ozoebuka1(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2015
black men and there thinkin. when dis man was workin, am sure nigerians were praisin him but. because he's now bein prosecuted everyone is now on there heels.
,........how do u want nigerians to be patriotic when the patriotic ones are being labelled evil and out of tribalism people are supportin it just because one I.O feels that what ihejirika did was wrong.
..wen I see news like this i say to myself " to hell with patriotism to nigeria" since the country and its citizen ain't patriotic to one another... I spit!!!!
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2015
this All report sounds sponsored...I dunno anytime I hear amnesty international, all I think is fraud..their credibility is something that should be questioned
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by ComradeAbu(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Christonjnr:

i knw you don't have origin.
We have the right to fight for our industrious brother with our last blood.
We're not follow follow demon like you foolish Yoruba's

touch Ihejirika and see un-united Zoo u call Nigeria..
All I see from you is empty threat.
When war start now you will be the first to start looking for Marcopolo to take you back to ur village.
Finally,don't insult yoruba again or else you will be barred frm this section.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by ComradeAbu(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2015
zendy:

You are asking a people who already fought a war if they can stand war? You should have asked Shekau this first.
Cowards can't stand war naa!
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Emekamex(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Southwasterners making the loudest noise. People are so bigoted that they cant see the valid points raised by the Ohaneze.

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by chernest2002: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Why probing the just and forgive the criminals,Biafra war,Hausa Fulani headsmen,religious killing in the north election killings to name but few,if we must do selective justice in Nigeria then we are not yet ready to move forward as one nation,i don't support any criminal but i say equality before the law and we will have a lasting peace in our country Nigeria.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Skywalker5(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2015
No Love in Nigeria at all. Politicians has brain-washed the younger generations so much that they now feed on ethinic hatred. Naija still has a long way to go.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by totit: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
The youth wing of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has warned that another ‘Ojukwu’ will go to war if former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, whom it described as an illustrious Igbo son, is prosecuted as being clamoured by the Amnesty International.

Amnesty International had on Wednesday, called on President Muhammadu Buhari and the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands to investigate some former and serving Nigerian service chiefs for war crimes.

The crimes, according to AI were perpetrated during the fight against Boko Haram in the North-East between March 2011 and 2014.

It said in a comprehensive report, entitled, “Stars on their shoulders, blood on their hands: War crimes committed by the Nigerian military,” that no fewer than 8,000 persons were “murdered, starved, suffocated and tortured to death “in the North-East during the period.

AI in the report said that it had “compelling evidence” for the investigation of the former and serving Service Chiefs as well as “mid-level and senior-level military commanders.”

But in a swift response, National President of Ohanaeze Youth Council, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro , described the report and AI’s call for Ihejirika’s trial as “utter rubbish”.

He accused some Northern elements of trying to use the international body to revenge on Southern military top brass, who staked their lives in defense of the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

Isiguzoro said “the last insult Ndigbo can take from those who think they are the owners of Nigeria is to allow them touch Gen. Ihejirika, who served his father land meritoriously”.

He said “what Ihejirika and other military personnel who staked their lives fighting Boko Haram deserve is commendation and not politically- motivated prosecution”.

His words: “Where was amnesty international when Boko Haram fighters were annihilating Christians in Northern Nigeria? Where was Amnesty International when Boko Haram was throwing bombs inside churches, mosques, markets, motor parks, etc and killing innocent Nigerians?

“What efforts have amnesty international made to bring sponsors of Boko Haram to book? Or will they claim they did not hear when some people threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable should ex- President Goodluck Jonathan win the 2011 presidential election”.

Ohanaeze accused Amnesty International of “bias, hypocrisy and playing double standards”, and warned President Buhari to disregard its report “if he wants to lead a united Nigeria”.

“Buhari should choose between leading a united Nigeria and supervising the fragmentation of Nigeria”, Ohanaeze fumed.

Ohanaeze further said: “They killed Igbo first General, Aguiyi Ironsi and nothing happened but this time around any attempt to touch another Igbo General will be vigorously resisted with our last drop of blood.

“Why did Amnesty International close its eyes and seal its lips when youth corps members from the South were being killed in the North after the 2011 presidential election result was announced? Why did amnesty international not call for the prosecution of those who supervised the genocide against Ndigbo before, during and after the civil war?”

Ohanaeze said apart from over 1 million Igbo killed during the war, Boko Haram and religious clashes had claimed over 200, 000 Igbos resident in the North with property worth over N2 trillion destroyed.

“Why is Amnesty International turning a blind eye to the systematic genocide against Igbos in the North and the gradual annihilation of Middle Belt communities by Fulani cattle rearers?

“That power has returned to the North does not mean that other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria will become slaves. Nobody should use amnesty international to intimidate any body unless they have agreed that we are tired of this forced union called Nigeria”, he said.

He further said: “We cannot become beggars because Jonathan lost election, and we have no regrets making our choices in the last election. South East and South South are integral parts of Nigeria and cannot be treated as slaves”.

The Ohanaeze leader also warned General Theophilus Danjuma (retd.), and noble laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka against their “serial anti-Igbo comments”, saying that “we have been carefully studying these unwarranted attacks and will take a position very soon”.

Ohanaeze “said no amount of jealously can stop Ndigbo from succeeding even in deserts because of our Jewish gene which our enemies cannot suppress”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/04/another-ojukwu-will-go-to-war-if-you-touch-ihejirika-ohanaeze-warns/

Ok
We are already getting used to these chestbeater.

When,when,when.
What date, what time,what hour?
Abeg oo
I we don't tire for una threats oo grin

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by SOUNDKING: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2015
coolzeal:
But they was another war which was way greater and over 3million people lost their lives. That's a massive genocide and those involved are not persecuted. It's called the Biafra war.
no amunesi intentional didn't hear of that one,they should bring it on,for we are ready.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by fr3do(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Mazi Okechukwu, maybe Jews originated from Igbo but it can never be the other way round
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by SOUNDKING: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
buzquet:
I tank God say KIRIKIRI facilities has been well renovated. All of una way dey hold nigeria to random go chop beta beans 4 KIRIKIRI. Una tink say na dat una clueless son dey thr? Dis is no nonsense PMB!!!!
this is what we always get, when a stack illitrate finally learns how to log on to NL. Read your poo again.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by fr3do(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
buzquet:
I tank God say KIRIKIRI facilities has been well renovated. All of una way dey hold nigeria to random go chop beta beans 4 KIRIKIRI. Una tink say na dat una clueless son dey thr? Dis is no nonsense PMB!!!!

let Buhari make any rash move, he will catalyze the already ongoing secession.

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by disumusa: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
hahaha
even the most cowardice man on earth is talking

who are u..?
ibo are just hypocrit did ojuku realy want war, he was thinking gowon will not respond or give in cheap if not if you realy want war you will fight till last person, not that you will dress like woman and run away after 2yrs. I.e somalia,ruwanda,sudan e.t.c are still fighting for decade
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Sorry 4 saying this, BT u re mad

am an itsekeri boy my mom is an urhobo woman, clown... u better stop this ur by fire by force attachment... Parasites, Poor Beast

And wat do u call my Edo brothers , See Igbo idiot they talk to Edo people,u and Edo people who get say pass 4 SS ?

lemme ignore this fool, keep deceiving urself

3 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BiafranPrince: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

am an itsekeri boy my mom is an urhobo woman clown... u better stop this ur by fire by force attachment... Parasites, Poor Beast

And wat do u call my Edo brothers , See Igbo idiot they talk to Edo people,u and Edo people who get say pay 4 SS

Getaway from here, do you even known your history well enough?
Typical monkey or baboon in the zoo. You know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Abeq..how i fit dey reply person 4 dis nairaland...am new here
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by most4luv: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
So Ihejirika served his father's land, not Biafra? and another Ojukwu wants to cause another genocide....hhhmmmm
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nsonso: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
jorlons:
I think it's safe to say Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. With the constant threats we are getting from these narcissistic folks, I don't think it would be wise to leave them amongst us. Maybe it's time a referendum is conducted for them to get the fvck out of the union.

I'm beginning to dislike the tribe and why do I have this feeling they are all the same ??

Go to HELL.

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by MyMouth(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...seriously? shut the gutter you call for a mouth...this hate statement of yours usually incites and offends the psyche of others..its what birth statement like what this group has come out to declare..+ son, I'll wager a billion naira you'd run for your life if you had an effing pistol pulled to your roundly shaped head...how can you talk about wiping out a people...your stupidity is just legendary...don't quote me for stupid rants, just stand corrected alright? have a great day and one Nigeria
Let the time come, I promise you, I will look for you and put a bullet in that your useless head. I promise u that. Mark my words!
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by cjrane: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Northern elements are simply using AI to get back at their anger that GEJ defeated them by first getting his service chief to be somehow guilty of something.

We know Boko haram had been in the business of executing prisoners and posting the pictures as if NA did it. Northern elements have not spoken about holding any Boko haram members responsible for these atrocities. Instead, their arguement is that they should paid money as amnesty like the Niger Delta militants got.

Even if it were proven that a Nigerian army officer commited any crimes, does that mean it is the fault of the service chief and the President? Instead of holding the soldier in question responsible for his own misconduct?
Anyhow, any reasonable Nigerian will not take these ediots seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by mercyville: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
naijainstinct:
Enough of all this chest beating already!!!! angry Nothing and I repeat nothing will happen if Ihejirika is prosecuted according to law.
multitudes of lols.....

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Chiaka(f): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yesterday Boko Haram 'Bombs a market in yola' kills about 31 people, everyday is one killing or the other - Is Amnesty International Happier with such News?? Fulani Herd mens kill also same day every day is one killing or the other they aint saying anything but
stopping on soldiers who tried to deal with this issue. What sort of mess of a country is this?
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Chiaka(f): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Omat4real:
Abeq..how i fit dey reply person 4 dis nairaland...am new here

You will click on 'Quote' below the comment you want to reply. It will display the persons word. All you do is either go right above the persons word or right below the persons words and type yours after typing your comment, hit the 'Submit' Button, below
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by SUBWAY101(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Where is the usual ultimatum?
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by mulattoclaro(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
BiafranPrince:

and if he's from Edo so what? Edo is ten times better and richer than any state from the South east. Edo is in fact the heart of south south. You'll all die in great numbers this time if you try and nonsense.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by AlPeter: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Senior Members of Military Must Be Investigated For War Crimes
Horrific war crimes committed by Nigeria’s military including
8,000 people murdered, starved, suffocated, and tortured to
death; · senior military commanders, named by Amnesty
International, must be investigated in relation to war crimes and
possible crimes against humanity; · new government needs to
ensure the protection of civilians and bring to an end the culture
of impunity within the Nigerian armed forces. Amnesty
International is calling for Nigeria to ensure prompt, independent
and effective investigations of the following military officers for
potential individual or command responsibility for the war crimes
of murder, torture and enforced disappearance detailed in this
report: * Major General John A.H. Ewansiha * Major General
Obida T Ethnan * Major General Ahmadu Mohammed * Brigadier
General Austin O. Edokpayi * Brigadier General Rufus O.
Bamigboye
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by mulattoclaro(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

am an itsekeri boy my mom is an urhobo woman clown... u better stop this ur by fire by force attachment... Parasites, Poor Beast

And wat do u call my Edo brothers , See Igbo idiot they talk to Edo people,u and Edo people who get say pay 4 SS

Bros you've answered them. These people are so hopeless. From your response it's obvious your father didn't waste money on your education. Let them try any nonsense and let's see if they won't be wiped out. In fact follow for a follow back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Fulani Nomads, Soldiers Kill Four In N’delta / Salihu Tanko Yakasai Not In Our Custody – DSS Denies Arrest Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.