Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,700 members, 7,837,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) (32987 Views)

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by yemmynoni: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
see that one even carry cross for neck
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by mistiquephat(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Dis is serious
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Bruno3000:
funny enough and quite pathetic, most of these children's parents are involved in one-related cult activity or the other... So is their uncles, aunts, elder bros n sisters. That's why cultism has become a way of life in Edo. Pathetic.

Ahh.. I see.. I was wondering why someone would confidently say 'It is their culture'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by Idiataqueen(f): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2015
ZuzuMan:
........ angry grin angry grin .........
IdiataServant Slave !!! Please what iddiiot are you again ? Anyway i dont't blame you cos your name sounds like Idiiott !!! grin grin grin
lolz hahahaha u are one ursef, u sound funny really are u ay or bovi a refrom idiot calling me idoit becos he thinks my surname is wrriten as idiot so who is now the idiot hahahaha.
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by andreernest28(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2015
YOU MOST BE VERY STUPID FOR USING SUCH TERMS,NEXT TIME YOU DONT GENERALIZE UR STATEMENT,
missbehave247:
It their custom and tradition, am not surprise @all
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by jaydude(f): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2015
missbehave247:

U are a f.ool bloody tribal bigot angry
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by adorable29(f): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2015
undecided You are just a fearful coward. The same institution were you find fifteen year old little girls who still wear pink ribbons going about their academic pursuit FEARLESSLY... You this old man is scared of going for a post graduate degree.

Rumpelstiltskin:
Is cultism a cultural heritage in Edo State? sad It is so rampant there; in colleges, universities, primary and secondary schools, districts, areas, communities, families........haha!

This is the major reason I avoided pursuing a postgraduate degree in Uniben.

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2015
adorable29:
undecided You are just a fearful coward. The same institution were you find fifteen year old little girls who still wear pink ribbons going about their academic pursuit FEARLESSLY... You this old man is scared of going for a post graduate degree.

I can bet you're an alumus of Uniben, either by first or second degree. What happens if during my course of study in the almighty Uniben, I meet a lady I like and decide to ask her out, oblivious of the fact that some cultists also have an eye on her? They go just waste me like that abi? Thank you!

BTW, what gave you the impression that I'm old? I'm just 20. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2015
stubborn boyz
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by mrkingjerry(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Holyfield1:
Chai! naija we no dey carry last

Cultism- 1st
Prostitution-1st
Pilitrickcians-1st

Kilode won fi se wa ni
It is obvious, u are from a stupid home. How dare u rank Edo. Kettle telling pot u are black. Mad idiot
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by Korrection(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Bad is bad.
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by adorable29(f): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
[/quote author=Rumpelstiltskin post=34449284]I can bet you're an alumus of Uniben, either by first or second degree. What happens if during my course of study in the almighty Uniben, I meet a lady I like and decide to ask her out, oblivious of the fact that some cultists also have an eye on her? They go just waste me like that abi? Thank you!

BTW, what gave you the impression that I'm old? I'm just 20. wink[/quote]

What is the probability of that happening? How many people have you heard were "wasted just like that"? Besides, if you go for a decent babe, you can be least assured she isn't dating a cultist. Lol .

Besides, the media exaggerates news all the time.
North has extremists doesn't mean most of the population are bokoharam.
West have ritualist doesn't mean most of them are ritualist.
East has drugsters and kidnappers doesn't mean most of them are.

Just like cultism, all this vices are found all over the country and beyond! Just this morning, its on NL front page of 5pple killed in Lagos and 9 killed in ijebu ode over cult clash. So no be today. We all just need to grow up and stop this fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by luluosas(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Hah! My Edo State, why?
Imagine breeding these young lads for heinous activities in the future. Where do we go from here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
adorable29:

What is the probability of that happening? How many people have you heard were "wasted just like that"? Besides, if you go for a decent babe, you can be least assured she isn't dating a cultist. Lol .

Besides, the media exaggerates news all the time.
North has extremists doesn't mean most of the population are bokoharam.
West have ritualist doesn't mean most of them are ritualist.
East has drugsters and kidnappers doesn't mean most of them are.

Just like cultism, all this vices are found all over the country and beyond! Only this morning, its on NL front page of 5pple killed in Lagos and 9 killed in ijebu ode over cult clash. So no be today. We all just need to grow up and stop the generalisation.
Ok, you win! So are you a decent babe? smiley
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by Holyfield1(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2015
mrkingjerry:

It is obvious, u are from a stupid home. How dare u rank Edo. Kettle telling pot u are black. Mad idiot
What is this one saying.....Please it would be my utmost pleasure if you can type good and correct English rather that the sh!t u just typed tongue tongue tongue tongue Not everyone can be as unlearned as you are, needn't display your stupidity here.......Since u were given birth too via condom leakages... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by keko14: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=missbehave247 post=34443308]It their custom and tradition, am not surprise @all. U r a big nd useless idiot
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by back2sender: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2015
edobor108:
U are a very big fool 4 dat statement dat u jst made
THATS THE TRUTH , ITS THE TRADITION AND CUSTOM THERE---CULTISM
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by Korrection(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
I rarely comment on here. No fight bro. 9 people just died in ijebu ode for cult related fight. How did they join..what do you think will happen when these kids are grown. ?
talk2tosep:
Ppl like you will wake up in the morning looking for where to pickup a fight online goodluck and keep quoting and ranting
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by eby35(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
edobor108:
U are a very big fool 4 dat statement dat u jst made
y r u cursing him? He is right, after all their governor. share same ideology wit us in Green Circuit Fraternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by free37: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Sad. lipsrsealed
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by 1miccza: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Holyfield1:
Cultism- 1st Prostitution-1st Pilitrickcians-1st
Kilode won fi se wa ni
Emi mo ni

1 Like

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by ogiewanye(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2015
missbehave247:

grow up guy....
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Cultism has been their birth rite.wetin be the name of their cult?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Idiataqueen:
lolz hahahaha u are one ursef, u sound funny really are u ay or bovi a refrom idiot calling me idoit becos he thinks my surname is wrriten as idiot so who is now the idiot hahahaha.

You ofcos ! grin grin grin
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by talk2tosep(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2015
My brother with due respect we all have our right to our view and observation,me saying a 12 year old kid shouldn't have been stripped half naked,on the floor like an armed robber,there photos all over the internet ,at the end of the day don't be surprise if they been bailed out as expensive as 50,000naira..A 12year old don't deserve this bro no matter what and I think they deserve a lot more chances....
Korrection:
I rarely comment on here. No fight bro. 9 people just died in ijebu ode for cult related fight. How did they join..what do you think will happen when these kids are grown. ?
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by Openatyn(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gross misconduct, straight to juvenile home
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by NumberOne2(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Holyfield1:
BENIN— NO fewer than 14 Junior Secondary School, JSS, students have been arrested by the Police in Edo State over alleged involvement in cult-related activities in Benin.
Vanguard gathered that the students, whose ages ranged from 12 to 15 years, were said to have been picked by policemen at Oguola Secondary School, along St. Saviour Road in the state capital and were being screened at the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Police headquarters, Benin.
Principal of the school, Mr. Ehanire Reuben, said eight of the students were allegedly arrested in the school compound, adding that their arrest prompted the police to conduct a search on some students in the classrooms. He, however, said prior to the arrest, he learned that a student teacher in the school was attacked and his phone and wallets taken from him by some students, who also attacked residents in the area.
He pleaded with police to release those found to be innocent. Edo State Police Command spokesman, Mr. Innocent Onwochie, in his reaction to the development, said the arrest was made following a tip-off, adding that those arrested were under-aged. He said investigations on the issue had been stepped up, promising that the police would leave no stone unturned in its war against cultism and other criminal activities in the state.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/14-jss-students-arrested-for-cultism-in-edo

cc: lalasticlala

Correction: It is Gangsterism NOT Cultism. They are 2 different things.
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by monex(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Leopantro:
It's not their custom and tradition but it's a very big problem in Edo state. I served in a village in Edo state and cultism is not limited to JSS. Even in primary school, the class 5 and 6. Can't count the number of fights that occurred, usually between rival cult groups or over a girl. Even the girls are not spared. Most times I wonder what their future will be like.

i am edo and it is true. it just that tribal bashing in nigeria today can no longer allow tribes introspectively look at their problems so i dont blame an edo man for trying to deny this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by damilareoye: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
If at this stage they have start to engage in cultism, what will they do when they grow older? .

Where are the future leaders........
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by olayinkarotex(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
talk2tosep:
Putting 12-15yr old kids in detention is an abuse..
HELLO,are u in ur right sense.you are saying rubbish and u're happy
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by talk2tosep(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
You free to quote people and if yu do don't insult ,You still have a very long way to go bro ,be it nonsense ,rubbish ,happy me or nt I am,the fact still remain that I have all right to express my view..if you can say this online I wonder what kind of pathectic human you will be.I don't really see myself as stupid becos I can feed you..God bless
olayinkarotex:
HELLO,are u in ur right sense.you are saying rubbish and u're happy
Re: 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) by sunshine1974(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
U forgot to add kidnapping
Holyfield1:

Cultism- 1st
Prostitution-1st
Pilitrickcians-1st

Kilode won fi se wa ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat / Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.