Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,154 members, 7,867,355 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway (29591 Views)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by sweetgala(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2015
OboloMAN:

And the brainless Dullard with no certificate is busy travelling about with Niger Delta Oil Money.

We are Watching.

You do know the military have miraculously found his certificates, including his US war college qualification that's is comparable to a masters.

People do fail those and they are rather very difficult as that's how the upper ranks are controlled from being too large.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by lamrose: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
People the vex - we all go enter the street if them nu stop this many money wen them dey waste for Ex-Militia issue
yesterday just look how them take disturb people work- plan, program...come block the east-west road...no movement.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
Na so them dey start, They are complaining for non payment of thier amnesty fees, people who have no certificates or degrees whatsoever being paid at least 50 thousand Naira for doing absolutely no work

If they wound a soldier now and (the soldier happens to be a fulani/hausa ) and other soldiers retaliate they will start screaming that They are being killed

Anyways , It's time for this Fraud to end
if this ends then oil will cease to flow and we will tell the southewes and the north who owns the oil

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
gbosaa:

Ok, he fell down after downing half bottle of Kai Kai, hit his head on the pavement. No, his missus got angry and hit his head with her stiletto. Satisfied?

Now answer the first question I asked.

What happens if the wounded soldier isn't Hausa/Fulani?

even if the soldier wounded is not hausa or fulani , there would still be trouble , We heard Nigerian Army burned 6 BRT buses in lagos to retaliate a soldier involved in fatal accident

we heard that the killing of 30+ people in Jos or there about is a reprisal attack for the killing of 6 soldiers in that area

Do the maths

There are so many instances where Nigerian Soldiers have gone on rampage in reprisal for a previous attack as such , i think hell would break loose and when it does , Biafra sympathizers will claimed igbos are being massacred . all for the protest of something so little and the media will claim that the protest was a peaceful one , twist it as many times as possible to make Nigerian Army / Nigeria look bad

one person's indiscretion could lead to full scale trouble that's the point i am driving home
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Flets:
Interesting days ahead

Buhari will end the amnesty in Dec
Buhari will bomb them if they agitate
Crude Oil will flow unpertubed even in crisis
Anybody or group who agitates for resource control will be shot at sight
Boko haram shall down tools shortly
Anybody who attempts to mention Biafra or seccession shall meet the full weight of the law
And peace shall reign all over the country with these suppressions

Sometimes I wish to share in the cinderella and fairy tale stories of some dumb heads
all this thing we you dee talk no e for another person oil?
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

When you look at it closely. What's not a fraud in Nigeria. Even the amalgamation of the country was the biggest fraud of all. Abacha and all former military leaders defrauded Nigeria. We all defraud and shot change Nigeria one way or another.
The militants might have used violence but violence is only what we understand in Nigeria. Ken saro wiwa was not violent and they murdered him.. I pray you take a visit to some of the oil producing areas and see for yourself. about 50% of those boys can feed themselves now and have skills hand work and degree thanks to yaradua.
How i wish the northern children will go to school and be educated like the Yoruba.

I wouldn't know what you mean about amalgamation being a fraud , but i know that's backwards thinking . If you say what we understand in Nigeria is Violence then you need to learn about objective thinking , Yoruba youths want something, Hausa youths want something too , if some of us aren't reasonable and we use the "ONLY LANGUAGE WE UNDERSTAND IN NIGERIA = VIOLENCE according to you" What will be left of the Government or the people ? It will all boil down to what we have been preventing the whole time , full scale trouble then maybe Nigerians or what's left of Nigeria will be wishing to be better like Somalia . my point is i disagree with using violence and blackmailing one's country into paying protection money in form of amnesty
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Flets:
Interesting days ahead

Anybody who attempts to mention Biafra or seccession shall meet the full weight of the law

Sometimes I wish to share in the cinderella and fairy tale stories of some dumb heads

Buharis demise will be trying to opress the Niger delta...

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2015
G
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Flets:

The answer to that is an absolute YES..... the MASSOBs and ND and Biafra would have been more vocal.
What you dont get is how much Nigeria has evolved in the past few years.
Do you understand the role of social media to the general awareness of the Nigerian people?

You can only hold an unaware and socially ignorant down for a while.... until they are aware. The ND strongly understand their pride of place in Nigeria's economy in today's Nigeria and no level of oppression can stop their agitation. There is no way they feel cheated and you still proceed to generate the all-required revenue in their environment.

There is no peace and progress without Justice. It doesnt matter who the CinC is ..... as long as you cant do without the oil in their environment , you must have to manage it carefully unless you intend to crash your economy.

In summary, Abacha would have done nothing.... times have changed.

he he he he , I didn't know you were a comedian .

The problem with your version of the turn of events is that you won't be aware at all , Abacha struck so much fear in people so much that some were even afraid to greet or chat with their own family members FOR fear of being arrested ,

Gaddaffi allegedly used chlorine and biological attacks on insurgents in his own country , if / when 20k people die at once , in one community , i am sure the spirit of rebellion / toutism will disappear from your people's mind and they will obey like sheep

My point is that some of the leaders , past and present are reasonable and sensitive to the fact that Nigerian tribes are majorly 3 and too much aggressive force on one tribe will be misread . that's why all these sheeyt is going on

If Jonathan ordered full scaled war on BH, hausas and world would complain

If Yaradua had ordered full scaled war on ND and Massob, the world would have complained

DO YOU SEE MY POINT ?
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Uchwilliam(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Biafra in ma mind
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by anwo247: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Flets:
Interesting days ahead

Lol grin

Buhari will send all Niger Deltans to jail!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by neocortex: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Thank you for showing the world how daft you are

I mentioned 3 people in my response to you , each username had an answer for this question / comment , apparently you have no idea what you are doing, you just know that you click quote to mention / reply to one person , odenson

I never knew you were this foolish , "three usernames" told you something and you became excitedly crazy about it.
Who cares if it's a million usernames, millions of bullshit is still bullshit.
Next time try to ask the right questions.

I have a gist for you, Nigeria has been enjoying 24 hours of electricity since may 29, you can either run and tell your friends that you have got new "fact" or you can take me to task on it.
Your response will determine whether you have learnt anything from my reply.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by neocortex: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2015
sweetgala:

You do know the military have miraculously found his certificates, including his US war college qualification that's is comparable to a masters.

People do fail those and they are rather very difficult as that's how the upper ranks are controlled from being too large.

Stop believing everything you read, it's one thing to announce that you found a certificate , it is another thing for it to exist.
Always ask questions.
But in case you have the copies of his certs , kindly upload them.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by darelar(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
You are on point guy. I would have be among the one's that receive this amnesty pay now only if am greedy. Am from west and due to my relationship with my neighbour, a good friend of mine and one of sen. Lopobri boys, he include , y name in the list then wish happen to be the first batch, given ijaw name but thhey need my passport and I went to lagos then. So when I came back and i reject the offer because am not entitled to it since am not from the region. He gave me the assurance that there won't be any regrets. But base on the kind of the person I am, I don't like to teap where I don't sow. The set of people's travel to dubai and came back 2011. My point is most of this beneficiary never held gun before and the money that their leaders are generating, their communities never benefited from it except intimidation from them. Most of this guy's settle for drugs and rubbery once deu don't have money.
Miscellaneous:
This amnesty programme is another scam like it's partner - subsidy. It was designed to help those who decided to carry guns against the nigerian state. What about those of us that decided to equip ourselves with books? Why are we left out? Why are graduates of niger delta strugglinq to earn a livinq? These are questions that quickly comes to mind of any sane individual. Before I continue, let me quickly say I am from niger delta & I can say that this amnesty programme is selective and the beneficiaries are in nigeria squandering the money instead of beinq in dubai, s.africa etc learning their whatever God knows. I said it's selective, yea it is. You know why? How can you explain the fact that only persons from ijaw extraction are being paid when we know they aren't only the militants? That office of the amnesty needs to be probed, if you ask me. Buhari must man-up & step-up his game to deal with this else, it will be the mole in his govt. You know what? That is not all…… how do the govt even know those that are even "militants" ? What measures do the govt have in place to checkmate the beneficiaries? A thorough analysis of the programme will reveal that many of the beneficiaries never held a gun at any time…… they are being paid because they were shortlisted by their friends, family or anybody (it's not hard to be shortlisted once u are an ijaw or related by blood). It is even more interesting to know that those who really carried the guns never accepted this lie - amnesty (though not all). The amnesty is a two-edged sword that cannot be stopped without a fight and it must be stopped now!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by sweetgala(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
neocortex:

Stop believing everything you read, it's one thing to announce that you found a certificate , it is another thing for it to exist.
Always ask questions.
But in case you have the copies of his certs , kindly upload them.

Well it is the same army that said they can't find it that also found it on May 30 , I'll take that
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by bnovative(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Another slow brain booting on 1988 windows xp , Buhari has certificate, it was your JonaGoat who told the army to announce that Buhari does not have certificate
U only wish buhari had a certificate, but inside you know he has none. Normally i don't respond to people who think they can't make a point without insult, and this is the last i will dignify your rant.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by richidinho(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

make e boil. whoever die, the family loose not Buahri. Even if 20,000 people die one day, Nigeria will remain.

And i wish ur family the same...ameeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by fineguy11(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Miscellaneous:
This amnesty programme is another scam like it's partner - subsidy. It was designed to help those who decided to carry guns against the nigerian state. What about those of us that decided to equip ourselves with books? Why are we left out? Why are graduates of niger delta strugglinq to earn a livinq? These are questions that quickly comes to mind of any sane individual. Before I continue, let me quickly say I am from niger delta & I can say that this amnesty programme is selective and the beneficiaries are in nigeria squandering the money instead of beinq in dubai, s.africa etc learning their whatever God knows. I said it's selective, yea it is. You know why? How can you explain the fact that only persons from ijaw extraction are being paid when we know they aren't only the militants? That office of the amnesty needs to be probed, if you ask me. Buhari must man-up & step-up his game to deal with this else, it will be the mole in his govt. You know what? That is not all…… how do the govt even know those that are even "militants" ? What measures do the govt have in place to checkmate the beneficiaries? A thorough analysis of the programme will reveal that many of the beneficiaries never held a gun at any time…… they are being paid because they were shortlisted by their friends, family or anybody (it's not hard to be shortlisted once u are an ijaw or related by blood). It is even more interesting to know that those who really carried the guns never accepted this lie - amnesty (though not all). The amnesty is a two-edged sword that cannot be stopped without a fight and it must be stopped now!
u just wrote my exact thoughts....kudos...

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2015
richidinho:

And i wish ur family the same...ameeeeeen

So you are one of the yeye militants? make una look for job...... gra gra nor dey pay. many have died and many more yet to die.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Bants(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Kuku a Militant not paying is militants i dont get it were they not fighting for the same cause
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
I watched this yester day in the news, the soldiers we're literally begging them. This guys we're just a month salary look what is happening and some clowns say if the amensty program is taken away nothing would happen. To all those who feel they can make progress by manipulating others ur delusion knows no bounds. Nigeria might get burnt to the ground.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by BlaqJew: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

make e boil. whoever die, the family loose not Buahri. Even if 20,000 people die one day, Nigeria will remain.

E go boil reach una side soon, I know say una never taste am before because una don submit as their subjects. But e go reach una, at least for this time wey nigeria remain.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by otr1(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2015
bnovative:

U only wish buhari had a certificate, but inside you know he has none. Normally i don't respond to people who think they can't make a point without insult, and this is the last i will dignify your rant.
I can assure you that no one, in the history of the Nigerian Army has ever retired a Sergeant without Secondary School Certificate.

That Buhari, a retired Maj. General do not have a Certificate is strictly your wish.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by meforyou1(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
Na so them dey start, They are complaining for non payment of thier amnesty fees, people who have no certificates or degrees whatsoever being paid at least 50 thousand Naira for doing absolutely no work

If they wound a soldier now and (the soldier happens to be a fulani/hausa ) and other soldiers retaliate they will start screaming that They are being killed

Anyways , It's time for this Fraud to end
is it not their oil money?
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by meforyou1(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
otr1:

I can assure you that no one, in the history of the Nigerian Army has ever retired a Sergeant without Secondary School Certificate.

That Buhari, a retired Maj. General do not have a Certificate is strictly your wish.
buhari joined army with 'Awaiting Result'

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2015
BlaqJew:

E go boil reach una side soon, I know say una never taste am before because una don submit as their subjects. But e go reach una, at least for this time wey nigeria remain.

mr. f0ol. im from delta state. All Deltans are not lazy militants like you. They should go and look for job.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Miscellaneous(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2015
fineguy11:
u just wrote my exact thoughts....kudos...

darelar:
You are on point guy. I would have be among the one's that receive this amnesty pay now only if am greedy. Am from west and due to my relationship with my neighbour, a good friend of mine and one of sen. Lopobri boys, he include , y name in the list then wish happen to be the first batch, given ijaw name but thhey need my passport and I went to lagos then. So when I came back and i reject the offer because am not entitled to it since am not from the region. He gave me the assurance that there won't be any regrets. But base on the kind of the person I am, I don't like to teap where I don't sow. The set of people's travel to dubai and came back 2011. My point is most of this beneficiary never held gun before and the money that their leaders are generating, their communities never benefited from it except intimidation from them. Most of this guy's settle for drugs and rubbery once deu don't have money.

Reform is really coming in this country…. I pray many nigerians begin saying things as they are. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by otr1(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
meforyou1:
is it not their oil money?
No, it's not. They are not being paid from the proceed of their fish business.
The oil belongs to all Nigerians because no one planted it there.
If the FG is going to compensate or reward the Niger Deltans for being the inhabitants of the land or/and for having their livelihood taken away by oil exploration, then all indigenes from 18 residing there must get paid, not some criminals.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

even if the soldier wounded is not hausa or fulani , there would still be trouble , We heard Nigerian Army burned 6 BRT buses in lagos to retaliate a soldier involved in fatal accident

we heard that the killing of 30+ people in Jos or there about is a reprisal attack for the killing of 6 soldiers in that area

Do the maths

There are so many instances where Nigerian Soldiers have gone on rampage in reprisal for a previous attack as such , i think hell would break loose and when it does , Biafra sympathizers will claimed igbos are being massacred . all for the protest of something so little and the media will claim that the protest was a peaceful one , twist it as many times as possible to make Nigerian Army / Nigeria look bad

one person's indiscretion could lead to full scale trouble that's the point i am driving home

Now what has this got to do with Biafra? I thought this is about Niger Delta militants and their agitations for continued 'amnesty juice'.
Pardon my ignorance, I'm just trying to figure out how Igbos came into this.

The guy with scar on his head isn't even Igbo.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2015
naijapip:
Vehicular movement and commercial activities were disrupted along the busy East-West (Warri-Port Harcourt) highway when some ex-militants trooped on to the road at about 7 am yesterday to protest the non-payment of their allowances by the Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Office and Special Adviser on Niger Delta, Mr. Kingsley Kuku.

The protesters led by the Bayelsa State Third Phase Amnesty Chairman, Mr. Ebi John, were said to have taken over the road, obstructing the free flow of traffic.

Travellers and commuters were stranded as the ex-militants chanted war songs demanding that Kuku pays them without further delay.
Shortly after they barricaded the road, military patrol vans and two Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) driven by armed soldiers were said to have swooped in on the ex-militants.

The soldiers were said to have shot into the air many times to dispel the protesters from the road, resulting in a stampede.
As the stand off between the soldiers and the youths ensued, some members of the Bayelsa State Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) led by the state chairman of the party, Mr. Tiwe Oruminighe, rushed to the scene.

Oruminighe assembled the protesters and appealed to them to leave the road to avoid violence and bloodshed.
He said blocking the road was not a solution to their plight and promised that the leadership of APC in the state would seek to resolve the issues.

He said the new federal government led by President Muhammadu Buhari was genuinely concerned about the problems of the Niger Delta region and should be given time to solve them.
“We came here to talk with you to leave the road. It is a federal road and does not belong to Bayelsa State. If you block that road, you are not helping the government at the centre, which has come to create wealth for us.

“As brothers, I want you to understand that we need to join hands together to give some time to the government to create what we want.
“We have some notable sons and daughters that are already in this government such as Timipre Sylva, Rotimi Amaechi, Adams Oshiomhole and many others who will be taking our matter to the president.

“I want to promise you that your matter will be taken to the highest level and will be addressed in the shortest possible time,” he said.
But the Association of Presidential Amnesty Programme Vendors (APAV) accused the Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF) and some staff of the Amnesty Office of delaying the payment of their allowances and scholarship funding for the ex-militants being trained under the programme.

According to the association, though the Presidential Amnesty Office under the leadership of Kuku had pleaded with the ex-militants on overseas training and at home to remain calm, preliminary investigations showed that the delayed payments was caused by sabotage by key personnel and staff of the Presidential Amnesty Office.

In a statement issued yesterday by its Chairman, Dr. Amgbakuromor Youbeni, the group alleged that preliminary investigations had shown that the delay in payment of allowances was caused by Mr. Ayoola Peters, Director of Finance and Accounts, and the Deputy Director of Procurement in the Amnesty Office.

“These persons have deliberately stayed away from work for the past two months, thereby frustrating the efforts of the Amnesty Office to settle outstanding payments to ex-militant youths and scholarship students worldwide.

“These people have deliberately stayed away from the office in order to frustrate and sabotage the efforts of Kingsley Kuku to ensure the proper training and welfare of amnesty trainees located across the globe,” the association claimed.

It said the situation was causing untold hardship and suffering for thousands of young Niger Delta students around the world, many of whom have been stopped or about to be stopped from attending classes due to non-payment of their tuition fees, “while some are being evicted from their accommodation due to non-payment”.

“We have discovered that Mr. Ayoola Peters is conniving with the Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF) to deliberately delay the May allocation to the Amnesty Office, so that he and other senior directors will sign off and disburse the funds as they deem fit when Kingsley Kuku leaves office.

“In view of the sensitive nature and the national security challenges of the Niger Delta Amnesty Programme, the Presidential Amnesty Programme Vendors Association led by Dr. Amgbakuromor Youbeni wish to call on President Buhari to allow Kingsley Kuku to continue running the affairs of the office pending the nomination of his successor,” the group said.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?url=http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ex-militants-soldiers-clash-along-warri-port-harcourt-highway/211203/&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ei=BTpxVc2NJoOd7gauqYHoAg&ved=0CBUQqQIwAA&sig2=V0TdFaRvqLtw7AnTb1wA7A&usg=AFQjCNEduoGzBi-j0scOqbQbxuxSNirYpQ
ayoola peters, sophisticated thief! It can only be found in a particular region.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by otr1(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2015
meforyou1:
buhari joined army with 'Awaiting Result'
I know. All those who entered the Army that year (few months after independence) with awaiting result are those who were still writing their SSCE. That doesn't mean he didn't later get the Certificate, good or bad.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by EmekaBlue(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Me sef suppose dey collect allowances if criminals fit dey collect..Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) / Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ / Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.