Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (27582 Views)

FG To Build 3 Additional Refineries In Kaduna, Warri And Port Harcourt / Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Shut Down Over Pipeline Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Kyase(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
The three oil refineries in the country, Kaduna, Warri and Port Harcourt are currently producing 6.7 millionths litres of petrol daily.Nigeria’s 3 refineries in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna have attained a combined daily production of 6.76m litres, NNPC says in a statement.

Details shortly.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/489247/kaduna-warri-port-harcourt-refineries-now-produce-6-7m-litres-fuel-daily

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Buhari will always be the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. 16yrs of PDP rule saw our refinery completely grounded. This soar story is been changed by PMB within the course of eight months.

If I happen to be a christian, the point of my prayer would be centred on Buhari. Oh God, send down the Buhari of my life who will aid the restoration of every lost glory.

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is what we call change, another bad news for wailers.... PMB will be the best president ever to govern this country, all these jobless wailers on nairaland will soon go from anti-buhari to pro-brohari. He needs our support now.

God bless PMB
Gob bless PYO
God bless my Dad
God bless my Mum
God bless me
God bless agents of change
God bless wailers
God bless nairalanders

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Kyase(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Buhari will always be the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. 16yrs of PDP rule saw our refinery completely grounded. This soar story is been changed by PMB within the course of eight months.

I wonder how great it will be when he complete his tenure.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Under 7months ....Sai Buhari

After four years, God would have blessed our future generations of children.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by feedthenation(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Stories without concrete evidence!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kyase:

Obasanjo was visited by the holy spirit and he was made to see the new glory of Nigeria shinning bright like morning star which no dark cloud can stop from twinkling.

I remeber his song; do something new in my life, something new in my life. . .

Nigeria is experiencing a positive change and something new which those here in Nigeria and whole Africa can witness.

12 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Realdeals(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good news

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
feedthenation:

I know you wish this news is false. But right while you are alive, you shall see new Nigeria under PMB.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Kyase(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Obasanjo was visited by the holy spirit and he was made to see the new glory of Nigeria shinning bright like morning star which no dark cloud can stop from twinkling.

I remeber his song; do something new in my life, something new in my life. . .

Nigeria is experiencing a positive change and something new which those here in Nigeria and whole Africa can witness.

on point, even the bad eggs are aware of this, but they will Rather remain in denials

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by hmuhammad(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
feedthenation:
you no de see source, HBP go jst kill you I swear. If he succeeds in employing 2 million graduates, you'll still be looking for evidence. You'll never see anything good in this administration, i'll advise you make hospital your home because so many good things will be experienced this year or better still relocate to Gabon. undecided undecided undecided

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Bevista: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good development. Shockingly, some people will still hate on this news. They'd rather things continue to get worse just so they can throw juvenile tantrums at the president.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by mallamseifaldin(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sai buhari!!!

Sai buhari!!!

EVERYBODY SAI! SAI!! SAI!!!

BUHARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Our president is working....

Mallam Seif al Din.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by NavierStokes(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
The previous administration already told us that the refineries will be back early part of this year 2016.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/nigerias-refineries-to-operate-at-optimal-capacity-by-2016-nnpc/

So its a good work by the present administration but not to forget, kudos to the previous administration for putting the carcass in place for the vultures to feast on.

Sai GEJ Sai Buhari
Long live Nigeria

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Kyase(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
Good development. Shockingly, some people will still hate on this news. They'd rather things continue to get worse so they can throw their juvenile tantrums at the president.
it won't be shocking to me, I know them and what they are made of
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by baralatie(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
NavierStokes:
The previous administration already told us that the refineries will be back early part of this year 2016.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by APCsupporter: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
feedthenation:
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by chinchum(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
6.7 /40 = roughly 17% of our average daily need of Petrol.

Nigeria needs average of 40 million litres of petrol daily

Where do the remaining 83% come from . Not much of a cheering news for me. Can the govt afford to wait for the private refineries to fill the void, or it should close it up.

IMO, govt should start construction of refineries, and allow it to be managed by private hands.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Agimor(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
feedthenation:
Behold a typical wailer who is allergic to good news.

11 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by drss2(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

If I happen to be a christian, the point of my prayer would be centred on Buhari. Oh God, send down the Buhari of my life who will aid the restoration of every lost glory.
remember to inform us d condition of d refineries after 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by chudionu58(f): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Idiots called APC supporters! thought they said the refineries were fully operational in July? How come they are now congratulating PMB for what he doesn't know?
They even called us Wailers for telling them that it will begin operations early 2016!!! To bad.
Here they are celebrating up and down feigning ignorance about their earlier stupidity... Foooooools.
http://sundiatapost.com/2015/03/05/nigerias-refineries-production-2016-nnpc/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Blackfire(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think in all honesty kudos should go to Jonathan's administration.
If u disagree , don't insult me, if u do, thunder will fire

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by DaBullIT(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
I believe this story but I don't trust the source
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kyase:

is best we start thinking now how to make him president for life!...

we know igbos will not accept that!!!..

atleast we would should assure that nigeria is always governd "buhari-style"......

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Kyase(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
I believe this story but I don't trust the source
na CNN you wan
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Kyase(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

is best we start thinking now how to make him president for life!...

we know igbos will not accept that!!!..

atleast would should assure that nigeria is always governd "buhari-style"......
yea just as Democracy is to Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by tsdarkside(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kyase:

yea just as Democracy is to Abraham Lincoln

yea....
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by ladyF(f): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Change is here.

What we could not achieve in 16 years, Baba has done in less than 8 months. Nigeria shall be great again.

Guess who is here again

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Jimbadly: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
They're repeating the same lie they told months ago which we later found out to be blatant lie.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by JaypeeAnics(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
its a lie.....
Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by Demallcrazy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sai Baba!
I jez need "10 Likes" 4 Sai Baba cool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by pat077: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
hw many liters do we consume daily?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno / 'The Essentials Of Beauty Therapy' By Aisha Buhari / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.