Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides (27814 Views)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by arigold1304(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2015
emyphil:
Please give ekweremadu more credit he tried for his people if u talk against him in enugu west his people will beat u up. He tried
what happen to Enugu/onisha express way
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2015
muktar10:

After all they will say, we're the leaders of tommorrow! SMH
Tomorow never comes....tomorrow they'll say we're leaders of tomorrow
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by Dejohnbull: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2015
David mark should have follow the footstep of fifa president, step down for fresh election in his zone after breaking the record of fastest bills in the world senate, now his from president to member what an african
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its only in Nigeria that we try to satisfy greed

I tell you.....tbh I think Nigerians put themselves in this situation...we'll just have to live with it
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by 1miccza: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2015
idupaul:

Mark has been there for 16 years .
On the contrary he has been in almost every government for like ages
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by TheAdvocate(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning, dear!

I certainly do not have much a qualm whether these lazy folks have spent 10 or so years in the NASS.

My problem is that these animals haven't passed any bill that has direct, positive impacts on the lives of the Nigeria masses.

I think they should be grateful to God for having equally daft and docile masses! !!

Haven't pass any bill that impacted on the masses? I guess yu want them to pass a bill called "Free Food Act" abi?
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by Orunto: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Bye bye Mark and Ekweremadu to your NASS Presidency. Both of you tried your best as National Figures. Whichever positions you find yourselves again, keep working and praying. God of Nigeria will protect you both.
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by Boriqua(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2015
CR77:
I don't CARE

But you should honey, this is a good news.

Meanwhile i want to sell my honda jeep for #450 to enble me proceed to the uk for my MSC soon, please call 08185060158.

Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Haven't pass any bill that impacted on the masses? I guess yu want them to pass a bill called "Free Food Act" abi?

Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2015
It is a new era...
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by fr3do(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2015
dearpreye:

David Mark is failure personified! There's absolutely NOTHING to show for at his place for all these years he's been in the useless senate. ...

Baby, I'm so angry at these old goats!

but the duty of a legislator is to make laws not build infrastructure.
Legislators being allocated constituency levy is wrong.
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by dave2meek(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
They've already made their money
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by 400billionman: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
gateleo:
FOLLOWING the valedictory session marking end of the 7th Senate, outgoing Senate President, David Mark and his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu, yesterday evening left the premises of the National Assembly without the usual convoy of vehicles.

Also, the two principal officers of the Red Chamber were seen leaving the premises without their usual retinue of aides. Instead, among the several vehicles in their convoys, only a handful of three cars, believed to be their personal cars, followed them outside.

The siren blaring vehicles and motorbikes, usually in their convoys, which were missing as they drove out separately, caught the attention of not just some legislative staff but some of the National Assembly workers who watched as they were moving out, after the formal closing of the legislature.

Both senators who have been in the Senate for over 10 years, were re-elected in the 2015 general elections to represent Benue South and Enugu West senatorial districts respectively in the 8th Senate, expected to begin session Tuesday, after formal inauguration.
But their chances of retaining their previous positions, which they have held in previous 6th and 7th Senate, became untenable, following the colossal loss of their party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, at the general election.

As the inauguration is being awaited, the PDP senators who will be at the Red Chamber are 49 while their APC counterparts are 59 even as they lost one senator, Ahmad Zannah, who was elected on their party’s platform.

Mark and Ekweremadu have used their leadership qualities to stabilize not only the Senate but also the National Assembly in general, which was reputed for having leadership crises resulting in serial impeachment of principal officers.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/mark-ekweremadu-leave-nass-premises-without-convoy-aides/

I agree with the bolded..
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by 400billionman: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Boriqua:

But you should honey, this is a good news.

Meanwhile i want to sell my honda jeep for #450 to enble me proceed to the uk for my MSC soon, please call 08185060158.

N200k cash..
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by timsucces(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please spare ekweremmadu any insult He is the best thing that ever happen to Enugu state Ikeoha daluu 042 so gi
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by mek2002(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ekweremmadu did marvelous work in his constituency
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by tommyich06: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
For your moving and Hauling services in Lagos and Ibadan please call & what's app 08188477689
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by tiredface: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
THIEVES
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by bakila: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
dearpreye:

David Mark is failure personified! There's absolutely NOTHING to show for at his place for all these years he's been in the useless senate. ...

Baby, I'm so angry at these old goats!
You are right. He is a disappointment and his elections are always highly CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSY.
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by mechanics(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
tyson99:
David mark's case makes me remember an adage dat says

Iyalode ibadan is a floor member in londongrin

Now he's coming back to be d one shouting ayes and Nils
dats true.
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by iceland1: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mark my hero, ekweremadu my man, goodluck my president

Haters

Go

Find

A

Transformer

And

Hug.

That is it
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by tundamartin: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning, dear!

I certainly do not have much a qualm whether these lazy folks have spent 10 or so years in the NASS.

My problem is that these animals haven't passed any bill that has direct, positive impacts on the lives of the Nigeria masses.

I think they should be grateful to God for having equally daft and docile masses! !!

You are among the daft and docile masses.
Re: Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides by muktar10(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Tomorow never comes....tomorrow they'll say we're leaders of tomorrow

The leaders of yesterday's are still the leaders of today & tomorrow. #SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe / Protesters Storm CBN Headquarters, Demand Emefiele’s Arrest, Resignation / Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.