Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Someone Should Alert The Mods To Correct This Error On FP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Alert The Mods To Correct This Error On FP (463 Views)

Obiano Under Reports Anambra State IGR. We Must Correct This. / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Someone Should Alert The Mods To Correct This Error On FP by gabazin080(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2015
I know the post will get quick attention here.
mods here are quick to bring topics about other people's error to FP, like CNN spelt buhari wrongly, Sahara reporters mistake Nigeria map with Niger republic.
now this error has been on FP since evening yesterday and up till this morning its still not correct.
Help tell the mods its KOREDE and not KOREDO.
pls share till they correct it. Nairaland is not just by a Nigerian for Nigerians but for the whole world.
Don't wanna point fingers but I know lalasticalala will be behind the error, always rushing to take (irrelevant) to FP few minutes after the thread is created especially his threads.
This is just some corrective criticism, so don't try ban me or else I will release my guys on u like FAYOSE

Screenshots coming soon

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Alert The Mods To Correct This Error On FP by gabazin080(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2015

Re: Someone Should Alert The Mods To Correct This Error On FP by Aminat508(f): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2015
OK
Re: Someone Should Alert The Mods To Correct This Error On FP by AdeniyiA(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
cc Ishilove, lalasticlala
Re: Someone Should Alert The Mods To Correct This Error On FP by kingofdemons: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Aminat508:
OK

Aminat508 my sweetheart am in love with you

come and cure my craze

a lof youuuuuu kiss
Re: Someone Should Alert The Mods To Correct This Error On FP by Ishilove: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Wow, thanks.

This is one of those times when the brain does auto-correct. You see a wrongly written word but the brain corrects it. cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the notice.

(1)

Opinion: Fayose Can Now Probe Fayemi / Activists To Meet Buhari Over Chibok Girls / My Administration Has Done Well Despite Owing 7months Salary- Gov Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.