Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (170746 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
kingbusy:
i'm 33 and i look more like a 20 yr old boy. I really need to look mature. Even as a staff, i look like an IT student. Pls help
If this is all for cosmetics then you really have no problem.
First, plan a diet routine containing calorie boosting diets as such containing fats and carbohydrates. Keeping to meal time is also necessary. This does not advice you on binge eating or gluttony.

Plan time for leisure and pleasure adventure. Ensure to spare enough to relax yourself and mind from any office duties. Gaining your required body weight and size also requires adjusting your routines and the time you give to them.

Fix time for body building exercise. If you really want to look that good on that shirt, why don't you blow up the Gym center. You can meet guys whom are lurking in the same quest and learn as much as you can from those that were once in your state. However, you should avoid taking thing too extreme to avoid stress coming from exertion.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Abortedfetus(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hi. I have this problem of recurring malaria.
At least every two months.
How do I stop this.?
I just took some antimalarial which I ended xterday.
How soon will I get relief from d effects of malaria.
Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Hi. I have this problem of recurring malaria.
At least every two months.
How do I stop this.?
I just took some antimalarial which I ended xterday.
How soon will I get relief from d effects of malaria.
Thanks.
What state are you from?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Abortedfetus(m): 3:42am On Jul 07, 2019
2Ballz:

What state are you from?
Akwa Ibom state
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by frank4578(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good evening doctor, I have been having serious stomach pain and body pain and my stomach is hard and can’t still upright for long and I find it hard to sleep for weeks and the doctor prescribed gascol and buscopan ,ciflomax but still yet no Change , I will really appreciate if you could help me with the right medication
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by babyfaceafrica: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bode2:
Thanks for the words of advice, can the drugs be purchased at pharmaceutical store? May God continually be with you.
evening sir,can we talk?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by babyfaceafrica: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
how efective is celegivity for stroke?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by spartoo: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2019
I have a puncture under both of my feet. They've been there for a very long time close to or more than 10 years. The covering is shaped like a cone which I can pull out after a while, but it forms again later on. It hurts when I walk especially in cold weather.

I haven't really seen a doctor about it. What do you suggest?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2019
spartoo:
I have a puncture under both of my feet. They've been there for a very long time close to or more than 10 years. The covering is shaped like a cone which I can pull out after a while, but it forms again later on. It hurts when I walk especially in cold weather.

I haven't really seen a doctor about it. What do you suggest?
I suggest you see a doctor to examine it and tell you what's up with it forming again and again after your numerous pullings.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how efective is celegivity for stroke?
Who ask you to buy it or use it?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by babyfaceafrica: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2019
2Ballz:

Who ask you to buy it or use it?
a friend told.me she used it for her mum when she had stroke.. but I need medical opinions.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
a friend told.me she used it for her mum when she had stroke.. but I need medical opinions.
And what happened to her mother when she applied on her condition?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by babyfaceafrica: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2019
2Ballz:

And what happened to her mother when she applied on her condition?
she said her condition improved,but I need other opinions
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Jayhuud(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is there any drug for weight gain It's urgent
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
she said her condition improved,but I need other opinions

It is just a supplement and not a way in drug to actually manage Cerebrovascular accident like Stroke. Kindly not bank on it for express medications and management of Stroke. Seek a physical doctor's advice whether to use it or not.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jayhuud:
Is there any drug for weight gain It's urgent

There is nothing urgent about gaining weight. There is no special drug tailor for your although there are some in modules of mechanism seems to satisfy such a due, it would be a kind gesture to me to have reasons why you would sought after things of such importance to you now.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by babyfaceafrica: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
2Ballz:

It is just a supplement and not a way in drug to actually manage Cerebrovascular accident like Stroke. Kindly not bank on it for express medications and management of Stroke. Seek a physical doctor's advice if use for it may be friendly.
I understand ,the person is on drugs and physical therapy,all I am.asking is cellgevity good?..or it doesn't make any difference with stroke patients?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by kayusely70(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Can one use chinese herbal tea together with prescribed drugs by doctor?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Marleekayodele(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Do you know your ARTHRITIS can vanish after three months, and it won’t near you again. Do you know you can start seeing some signs of relief within one month. Have you asked yourself, can I ever be free from this pain, of course you can be totally free. Here’s a remady that can be delivered anywhere you are in Nigeria. To learn more about this remedy kindly click on this link;

https://arthritiskits..com/2019/08/arthritis.html
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2019
kayusely70:
Can one use chinese herbal tea together with prescribed drugs by doctor?

The answer is No and same time YES. It all depend on the type of drug you want to use the tea with.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by wvictory(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2019
which drugs can I use to solve premature ejaculation and watery sperm am shy talking to a pharmacist or doctor about it
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
wvictory:
which drugs can I use to solve premature ejaculation and watery sperm
am shy talking to a pharmacist or doctor about it
How old are you?
Are you married?
How has this affected you?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by wvictory(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
am 25 and single but few partners I had I experienced it it makes me scared of entering into relationships
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
wvictory:
am 25 and single
but few partners I had I experienced it
it makes me scared of entering into relationships
25yrs, unmarried and this is not affecting you in anyway. Then, you have nothing to bother about. This phase of male sexuality is most usually normal and nothing to worry about.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by kayusely70(m): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2019
2Ballz:

The answer is No and same time YES. It all depend on the type of drug you want to use the tea with.
I mean using one in the morning and the other later in the day.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2019
kayusely70:
I mean using one in the morning and the other later in the day.
I don't understand.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by kayusely70(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
2Ballz:

I don't understand.
Is it advisable to be using Orthodox Drugs and native drugs the same day?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
kayusely70:
Is it advisable to be using Orthodox Drugs and native drugs the same day?
Alright. This is not a question one should field answers from here except the tea is the one common with us. Apart from this, I am mindful of the interaction of the tea to the drug of choice which you decide in using it with.
Thus, there are many questions one should ask before contemplating on using both together?

1. Will this tea delay absorption of the drug?
2. Will this tea affect blood concentration of the drug?
3. Will this tea form a complex with the drug leading to other adversity?
4. Will the tea reduce potency of the drug?
5. What concentration do you need to have the drug and tea to avoid any problem?
6. Who is to use the tea and the drug?

The questions are endless, so to be on safer side I would advise you seek relevance to this from a physical doctor with both the tea and drug presented to him.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
logan2:
hello docs, i usually dont take drugs except for minor fever,im in my early 20s , my overall health is declining,from one small health issue to another,before now , i usually go a year without any sickness, but right now ive been coughing for 3months straight,i feel weak , and i have become tin,lost alot of biceps , cant seem to get them back after my usual work out, usually anytime i feel light i do intense work out for 1week to feel heavy,and i always have something to show for it. but now i dont seem to get any bigger,cloths i find hard to put on in 2014 are now slightly oversized in 2019, my fingers used to be sparkling,but now they are whitish,my skin is normal,hair too normal, recently i had this consistent custipation , i took the usual steps to curb it by taking liquid food and fibre rich foods all to no avail, right now there is massive pain in my anus , i guess i might have injured my sphincter,my stool is hard ,slightly black and bloody.... what could be wrong with me.... why the sudden change, i used to be the strongest in my household,but now,i feel so vulnerable ...

pls pardon my english
do an HIV test.
cough more dan 2weeks... tuberculosis.. whc is secondary to immunodeficiency. anal pain.. hmm bro, hmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

Help-hepatitis / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.