Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (166028 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
st4real:
[color=#990000][/color]Hi, av been avin irègular menses, can û prescrib a grug for me?
there are many hormonal drugs that help to restore irregular menses..clomid is one of them,,,visit a pharmacy and explain to d pharmacist,,,u can visit a hospital too,,d doctor would run a blood test/tests on u,,,and prescribe a suitable drug for u according to ur results
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Chili89: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good evening pharm, can I take EPO to get EWCM? I'm ttc.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by chiboy11(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Thanks,pls is dier a situation wre drug don't or hardly work in sombody body, let me use dis as n eg if I take cypron I don't feel dizzy but if my friend takes such he even won't b able to move,do u think I ve a bad system and can I take care of it with drugs
ikihealthplus:
@chiboy,,,I don't have an idea on drugs that contain b12,,,but other bcomplex can serve as substitute like folic acids,,meta b and pyridoxine,,,they contain some amounts of b6 and b9,,,,but if u want foods rich in b12,,eat redmeat,,,beef or liver,,
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chili89:
Good evening pharm, can I take EPO to get EWCM? I'm ttc.
well I'm not too familiar with fertility issues but EPO can stimulate hormonal production(estrogen),, though it's main function is to produce red blood cells,,for EWCM,,,u can take clomid or m2-tone to boost it as it comes during ovulation,,,cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
chiboy11:
Thanks,pls is dier a situation wre drug don't or hardly work in sombody body, let me use dis as n eg if I take cypron I don't feel dizzy but if my friend takes such he even won't b able to move,do u think I ve a bad system and can I take care of it with drugs
why are u taking cypron in d 1st place?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by chiboy11(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
ok i love this question, i hardly eat,infact i am taking so many drugs now but to no avail, i do take WHEY PROTEIN MILK, cypron ,blood tonic n co still am slim n do not eat infact wen am so hungry n i take some spoon of rice i will b full , i realy dont kno wats rung wit my body system , any idea of help plss ?
ikihealthplus:
why are u taking cypron in d 1st place?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
chiboy11:
ok i love this question, i hardly eat,infact i am taking so many drugs now but to no avail, i do take WHEY PROTEIN MILK, cypron ,blood tonic n co still am slim n do not eat infact wen am so hungry n i take some spoon of rice i will b full , i realy dont kno wats rung wit my body system , any idea of help plss ?
ur problem seem a little bit complex,,ill advice u see a doctor or run tests to Chek if ure anaemic
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
@chiboy11,,u can also try deworming yourself
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by chiboy11(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ok tnks I will but I tink dats not my problem cuse I do dat once every 2month
ikihealthplus:
@chiboy11,,u can also try deworming yourself
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by uwuana: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikihealthplus:
ur problem seem a little bit complex,,ill advice u see a doctor or run tests to Chek if ure anaemic
pls help me out,for the past four months i been battling with boils inside my eyes.i have to hospital the doctor says it stye,the worst part of it is despite different anti biotic drugs i been taking no sign of relief.pls what can i do to get rid of it ?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
uwuana:
pls help me out,for the past four months i been battling with boils inside my eyes.i have to hospital the doctor says it stye,the worst part of it is despite different anti biotic drugs i been taking no sign of relief.pls what can i do to get rid of it ?
I'm not very conversant with eye issues,,,but since it has defied all medications,,consider seeing an eye doctor to drain and remove the boil and u may be given an antibiotic cream with eye pads so u can rub on eyelids,,,it works better,,cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by uwuana: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikihealthplus:
I'm not very conversant with eye issues,,,but since it has defied all medications,,consider seeing an eye doctor to drain and remove the boil and u may be given an antibiotic cream with eye pads so u can rub on eyelids,,,it works better,,cheers
thanks,i will try to see an orphatical doc by tmorrow.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
@ikihealth plus, after the effects of postinor 2, I treated myself, and everything was normal with my cycle, but last month, I was prescribed clomid, so right now, I have not seen my period, it's 2days late
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
99billiondollar:
@ikihealth plus, after the effects of postinor 2, I treated myself, and everything was normal with my cycle, but last month, I was prescribed clomid, so right now, I have not seen my period, it's 2days late
r u sure ur not pregnant? Take vitamin e supplements along side clomid to boost ur chances of ovulating and seeing ur periods,,,if it doesn't work,,pls see a gynaecologist/obstetrician,,,dats d best advice I can offer
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikihealthplus:
r u sure ur not pregnant? Take vitamin e supplements along side clomid to boost ur chances of ovulating and seeing ur periods,,,if it doesn't work,,pls see a gynaecologist/obstetrician,,,dats d best advice I can offer

I already took it last month
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2015
It's been a while on this thread,,,share your problems and solutions would be proferred,,,this thread gives u a first hand information on ur illness,,,2 heads are better than one,,so keep the questions coming,,
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Chili89: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Pls can I take Ovacare? I'm TTC. I hope it wn't disturb my system because I ovulate and I dn't have pcos or cyst or mass.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Chili89:
Pls can I take Ovacare? I'm TTC. I hope it wn't disturb my system because I ovulate and I dn't have pcos or cyst or mass.
ovacare increases your ovulation and causes heavy flow,,nausea and low abdominal pain,,i recommend u take d ovacare with milk drink or if ure not hypertensive,,u can take d medication with oily food
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Happy weekend everyone,,,remember to eat healthy and stay healthy in the yuletide season,,,cheers cool
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by honeyjoy77: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please what can I do to reduce excessive armpit sweat? Because it's embarrassing me.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
honeyjoy77:
Please what can I do to reduce excessive armpit sweat? Because it's embarrassing me.
excessive sweating is also called hyperhidrosis,,,well try shaving ur armpits if theyr very bushy and use good anti-perspirants after taking ur baths,,,if u don't observe positive results,,,go for botox injections
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by honeyjoy77: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2015
ikihealthplus:
excessive sweating is also called hyperhidrosis,,,well try shaving ur armpits if theyr very bushy and use good anti-perspirants after taking ur baths,,,if u don't observe positive results,,,go for botox injections
Thanks. I always shave it and use roll on but no positive change or may be you can prescribe any good anti-perspirants for me.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2015
honeyjoy77:

Thanks. I always shave it and use roll on but no positive change or may be you can prescribe any good anti-perspirants for me.
try dove deodorants stick cream and nivea pure invisible deodorant,,,they could do the magic,,,cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Ikihealthplus, happy Sunday, I already had my period, after i took clomid last month, but it's all black, I hope i won't have cysts and fibroid in a month of taking it
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2015
99billiondollar:
Ikihealthplus, happy Sunday, I already had my period, after i took clomid last month, but it's all black, I hope i won't have cysts and fibroid in a month of taking it
kindly see a doctor and explain everything,,,ull definitely get a better solution,,,cheers wink
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by honeyjoy77: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
ikihealthplus:
try dove deodorants stick cream and nivea pure invisible deodorant,,,they could do the magic,,,cheers
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Stesibelle17(f): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello. Pls is it advisable for a lady that has nt given birth but is not yet ready to be on family planning pill? (combination 3). Does long usage of the pill cause infertility? Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Stesibelle17:
Hello. Pls is it advisable for a lady that has nt given birth but is not yet ready to be on family planning pill? (combination 3). Does long usage of the pill cause infertility? Thanks
I don't get ur question,,,is it dat uv been on d pill?,,,but I'll advice u make use of contraceptive injections that contains progesterone,,,they are 99% effective,,,but if ur on d pills,,its also safe but compliance of d pills according to instructions should b strictly adhered,u may notice side effects such as nausea,if ur suffering from diarrhoea pls,abstain from it
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Stesibelle17(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
ikihealthplus:
I don't get ur question,,,is it dat uv been on d pill?,,,but I'll advice u make use of contraceptive injections that contains progesterone,,,they are 99% effective,,,but if ur on d pills,,its also safe but compliance of d pills according to instructions should b strictly adhered,u may notice side effects such as nausea,if ur suffering from diarrhoea pls,abstain from it
Av been using it for two years now. I am nt suffering from diarrhea but at the initial stage, I had irregular period btt it stopped. I also feel kind of depressed most times, so I stopped a week ago and have been having stomach upset since then.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Stesibelle17:

Av been using it for two years now. I am nt suffering from diarrhea but at the initial stage, I had irregular period btt it stopped. I also feel kind of depressed most times, so I stopped a week ago and have been having stomach upset since then.
stomach upset is expected as a side effect,,,buh u could take flagyl or promethazine tablets along with the pills
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Stesibelle17(f): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
ikihealthplus:
stomach upset is expected as a side effect,,,buh u could take flagyl or promethazine tablets along with the pills
So I can continue with the pill?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.