Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire (51640 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2015
donhils:
Do you have pay on delivery in Anambra State?
No. But there is in Benin, warri and port Harcourt
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Edigrows: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2015
zeb04:
Anyone with knowledge on innjo one? I just ordered it
You can get more knowledge about it here>> http://www.editweaks.com/2015/02/one-more-surprise-for-you-innjoo-one-hd.html
U made a good choice gal,
because as far as am concerned Innjoo one HD is Better than this new Fire

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by DoroBen: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2015
I just watched the Water test and drop test for the InnJoo Fire , this phone is not bad at all
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2015
dawnaija drop ur number here let pple contact u so u can add them.I'm not comfortable dropping my number here...
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by swifybukky(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Pls how much is d phone?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2015
swifybukky:
Pls how much is d phone?

#17,700

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Edigrows:

You can get more knowledge about it here>> http://www.editweaks.com/2015/02/one-more-surprise-for-you-innjoo-one-hd.html
U made a good choice gal,
because as far as am concerned Innjoo one HD is Better than this new Fire

Your blog is nice. But I think you should rebrand your name. "Tweaks" sounds unprofessional.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Abduletudaye(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Op, i got this innjoo fire for my mama...the phone was ok regarding its sleek look and ram but the battery just dissapointed me. I plugged it in(without usage) and it would show charging...but when i check the battery withing 10min, i realised the percentage dropped and it was still charging...strange undecided..i returned the phone sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Add me on whatsapp 08036146111
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Can u please post the first 9 digit of your imei?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Op, i got this innjoo fire for my mama...the phone was ok regarding its sleek look and ram but the battery just dissapointed me. I plugged it in(without usage) and it would show charging...but when i check the battery withing 10min, i realised the percentage dropped and it was still charging...strange undecided..i returned the phone sha...

Everyone is also complaining about that.

I've sent Innjoo an E-mail concerning this issue. They are yet to reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Abduletudaye(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Misterkelv:

Everyone is also complaining about that.

I've sent Innjoo an E-mail concerning this issue. They are yet to reply.
Ok Boss..please quote me when something happens....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ZionJay(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Fabdedon:
can the phone detect virgin girls shocked

Ritual killer alert! Be warned poster is a Ritualist! cool
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Edigrows: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Misterkelv:

Your blog is nice. But I think you should rebrand your name. "Tweaks" sounds unprofessional.
Thanks bro. Am surprised for the first time U are the first person to say such about my domain name, coz many ppl love it.
If U know Don Caprio, he was with me when I bought that domain, I made my research before finally picking it.
U were probably looking at the name as a young Nigerian that you are, when we hear tweak in Nigeria, our mind goes to free browsing, but nope, I never had that in mind. it is far beyond that, have U checked "tweaks dot com. Or the meaning of Tweaks as explained by Merriam-webster? That should explain it better smiley

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
innjoo fire pro with 5.0 lollipop coming soon..

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by SkgeeBoss(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na Wah oh

I use same phone
And my battery gets to 100% without discharging although I haven't ever used the stock charger!
The battery capacity is real and slowly discharges!
The phone's sleek design catches the attention of any eye that comes across it!
Its real KitKat

This phone for N17,700 is the best among it's pairs!!!

Haterz can go soak some g4!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Ouadrogo: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pls what is the worht of this phone
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Tolubory(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Misterkelv:
The call quality is decent. I had no problem making and receiving calls. The back speaker is okay too , but the highest volume isnt loud enough. Even in an open space , standing few meters away , I could barely hear the sound of music from my smartphone. While on Earphones , the noise from outside kept interfering with what I was listening to.

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/innjoo-fire-review/
right, what about battery life, the durability
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by pat077: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
I just want to know if i can use a 2A charger to charge the Phone because the charger that came with it charges very slow. It gave me just 50% after a 2hrs charge.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Tolubory(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Misterkelv:
Innjoo Fire has a 5.0 inch , 540 x 960 Capacitive touch screen that delivers superb display. It has an Impressive design with removeable back cover , Unlike the Innjoo One that is Unibody. The design on Innjoo Fire is a combination of Both metal and Plastic. It has Nice , Shiny , metallic edges but the back cover is made of Plastic. The body is a little bit slim and it dosent feel too heavy on Hand despite the metal finishing. Fits the pocket well.

Hands on , You will notice the neat arrangement of buttons and charging point. Innjoo Separated them on different sides if the body. The volume and power buttons are separate on the Left and right side of the body(respectively) , making it easier to take screenshots with just one hand. The charging point is positioned at the bottom while the earpiece jack is at the top.

The sim slots are inside the phone , which means you will have to switch off before swapping sims. I was very disappointed at the fact that both Sim 1 and Sim 2 supports only Micro SIM Size. I had to cut my Sim before it could fit in. That aside , Everything is okay.

I noticed Something odd. (I don't know if it is a general thing or just me). There was No Branding on the Battery. No name whatsoever. It was just plain White. I found it difficult to verify the actual battery capacity.

right, what about the screen, is it a gorilla screen?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Tolubory(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Misterkelv:
Innjoo Fire has a 5.0 inch , 540 x 960 Capacitive touch screen that delivers superb display. It has an Impressive design with removeable back cover , Unlike the Innjoo One that is Unibody. The design on Innjoo Fire is a combination of Both metal and Plastic. It has Nice , Shiny , metallic edges but the back cover is made of Plastic. The body is a little bit slim and it dosent feel too heavy on Hand despite the metal finishing. Fits the pocket well.

Hands on , You will notice the neat arrangement of buttons and charging point. Innjoo Separated them on different sides if the body. The volume and power buttons are separate on the Left and right side of the body(respectively) , making it easier to take screenshots with just one hand. The charging point is positioned at the bottom while the earpiece jack is at the top.

The sim slots are inside the phone , which means you will have to switch off before swapping sims. I was very disappointed at the fact that both Sim 1 and Sim 2 supports only Micro SIM Size. I had to cut my Sim before it could fit in. That aside , Everything is okay.

I noticed Something odd. (I don't know if it is a general thing or just me). There was No Branding on the Battery. No name whatsoever. It was just plain White. I found it difficult to verify the actual battery capacity.

is it MTK?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by martineverest(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
540x 980(qHD) on a 5' screen?....and u xpect it to be sharp and bright?...such resolution is used for 4' device

2 gb ram phone for 25k?
1.3gh quad core processor for 2gb ram?
Seriously, many nigerians re educated illiterate.....emancipate ursef from dis substandard chinese products.
Ironically,chinese fones are actually expensive compared to their quality
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by martineverest(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Many nigerians are just educated illiterate...dey should learn to emancipate demselves from the 'cheap' chinese fones dat re actually xpensive compared to d quality..
Youngzedd:

They won't hear. There are top Chinese brands that can perform wonders. The like of Xiaomi, Meizu, Asus, ZTE etc.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by MrBasketball: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
With the comments i have seen here about the battery and stop charging at 95% i am having this doubt mind the phone battery might not serve well.

Why on earth it won't come with flashshare?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tolubory:
right, what about the screen, is it a gorilla screen?

It is MTK , the screen has no gorilla glass.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ouadrogo:
Pls what is the worht of this phone

#17,700
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
With the comments i have seen here about the battery and stop charging at 95% i am having this doubt mind the phone battery might not serve well.

Why on earth it won't come with flashshare?

You can download flash share from Google Play
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by MrBasketball: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
pat077:
I just want to know if i can use a 2A charger to charge the Phone because the charger that came with it charges very slow. It gave me just 50% after a 2hrs charge.
All these complaint is discouraging me from the phone, I just like the 2gig ram... Nothing impress me about the phone again.

The battery capacity is too low for my liking.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please I need the boot image of this innjoo fire, please upload let me download. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem / #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.