Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win (3070 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by jbsam: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2015
This is original "okoro" man. He may be thinking that millions of Naira would be given to him for the conversion. Once he ends his service year he will be returning to Nnewi with his original name, Jeremiah Ugwuanyi Okeke.
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by oluwafemi113(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2015
You're welcome brother..So happy to receive you

Islam for peace
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by whitestar01(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Just like dat? Yes na nawaooooooo
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by Wenom: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Is that man Igbo? If he is,I ask that the alfa controlling that mosque should collect his tesbin and chase that man away..He didn't convert to celebrate Buhari,he did to make money!! Igbos and money..hmmmm!! God help us ooooooo!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by Ignatio(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2015
This one just brought pain to his parents.
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by folabayo1(f): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Another way to get attentions after the trekking busines went sour
Mshew undecided

But this rain and weather though grin
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by chrischina(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2015
That na him life, if you like convert to Satan
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by Mussypie: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Whatever *rolls eye*. Its a free world he can become a buddhist for all i care. Make i go check my pot for fire jare.
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by Mitchel13(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
He is not a christian before now. If truly he is this shouldn't have happn everyother person trekked for buhari and not conversion of sacred belief from childhood.what school did he grad from sef.
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by eazysally: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
That guy na ibo boy....dat convert must carry meaning. Dat tin no pure
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by valmunich(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2015
how many times this go make front page ni
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by chesterlee(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Caught in the web of one chance!!!!
Big foool!!!!
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by nerodenero: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Our mentality is so bastardized such that nobody keep faith in the other. Anything done is seen as way of inciting public sympathy or one form of gain is attacked.

As for the dude, enjoy your new found faith but as for me, no one can draw me away from the love of CHRIST.
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by Macelliot(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Lalasticlala, hw many times will this make front page?
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Tell me what they(igbo) cant do in the name of money? dont forget that one of she(igbo) befriend buhari son ,she islamise herself because of ego(money) so im not surprise if the corper have his name change to yakubu; wateva i dont give a down. i dont want to make a quote or commenthttp:...:-_
Re: NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win by lalasticlala(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2015

(1) (2)

Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars Stolen By President Jonathan / Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official / Just In: APC Welcomes Akpabio – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.