Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Response To Balarabe And Falae On President Buhari's Foreign Aid Seeking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Response To Balarabe And Falae On President Buhari's Foreign Aid Seeking (644 Views)

President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Response To Balarabe And Falae On President Buhari's Foreign Aid Seeking by charlesucheh(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
These guys now want the president to consult them before running the affairs of this country abi? Okay let me count their falls for all; Balarabe Musa; the 1981 impeached kaduna governor by the majority party in the house, so he's still frustrated by that abi? That's over 2 decades now haba! Baba cool down! We knew you were played. And as for Falae, ask Obasanjo again what went wrong in the 1999 elections again, wey ur OPC boys been wan finish our police station.
Expressing your frustrations now on PMB(president muhammad Buhari) won't help, you can't teach him his Job, if you guys had known better, you would have stood out to contest and win, but he did and you didn't. For the record "THE MELTING POT SYNDROME" is what keeps groups, societies and countries going. The acculturation of other groups is what at times instigate the survival of the other and at thesame time, the heterogeneity of countries must be appreciated(dialogue). like the saying goes "NO MAN IS AN ISLAND".
A lecturer of mine(JAMES ANN) back days in school asked and i quote "WHAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOCIETY ALIVE?". Nobody could answer until he said"SOCIAL INTERACTION". In otherwords, this shouldn't happen between individauls alone but also between countries and groups. So Balarabe et'al, presdident Muhammad Buhari needs the aid of other countries urgently,while the sovereignty of our country should be left to international laws to protect.
Re: A Response To Balarabe And Falae On President Buhari's Foreign Aid Seeking by Rexceedo: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
ja
Re: A Response To Balarabe And Falae On President Buhari's Foreign Aid Seeking by TS2(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
charlesucheh:
This guys now want the president to consult them before running the affairs of this country abi? Okay let me count their falls for all; Balarabe Musa; the 1981 impeached kaduna governor by the majority party in the house, so he's still frustrated by that abi? That's over 2 decades now haba! Baba cool down! We knew you were played. And as for Falae, ask Obasanjo again what went wrong in the 1999 elections again, wey ur OPC boys been wan finish our police station.
Expressing your frustrations now on PMB(president muhammad Buhari) won't help, you can't teach him his Job, if you guys had known better, you would have stood out to contest and win, but he did and you didn't. For the record "THE MELTING POT SYNDROME" is what keeps groups, societies and countries going. The acculturation of other groups is what at times instigate the survival of the other and at thesame time, the heterogeneity of countries must be appreciated(dialogue). like the saying goes "NO MAN IS AN ISLAND".
A lecturer of mine(JAMES ANN) back days in school asked and i quote "WHAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOCIETY ALIVE?". Nobody could answer until he said"SOCIAL INTERACTION". In otherwords, this shouldn't happen between individauls alone but also between countries and groups. So Balarabe et'al, presdident Muhammad Buhari needs the aid of other countries urgently,while the sovereignty of our country should be left to international laws to protect.

Dont mind him. He's a frustrated politician.

If he knows so much why didnt he surpass where he got to in politics?
Re: A Response To Balarabe And Falae On President Buhari's Foreign Aid Seeking by luvinhubby(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
You people have your job cut out in the next four years defending this govt, my own is to siddon look & observe.

But my country is great.
Re: A Response To Balarabe And Falae On President Buhari's Foreign Aid Seeking by smoothpapuzy(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
I was expecting a better writer up. Our schools need to improve.

1 Like

Re: A Response To Balarabe And Falae On President Buhari's Foreign Aid Seeking by charlesucheh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
I was expecting a better writer up. Our schools need to improve.
Don't think! You can't understand me. The terms used in the write up are too abstract for fly brainz like yours, instead of you to try which you can't and decode the message, you're there claiming chief editor of AJANGBADI News paper!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:senator Saraki Boycotts APC Leadership Meeting,calls Him A Commisioner / Reopening Halliburton Bribery Case A Good Start For PMB / Could This Be Right???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.