Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,795 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff (7165 Views)

Saraki Appoints Baba Ahmed As Chief Of staff / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Descartes:
Haaa!!
what is haaa!?
I am sure he doesn't pick unsaved numbers. That's a common thing. Why are you surprised?
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Descartes: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
what is haaa!?
I am sure he doesn't pick unsaved numbers. That's a common thing. Why are you surprised?
Hope he's not your X. Remember too that he is married...

3 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Descartes:
Hope he is not your X. Remeber too that he is married...
you no get talk! Seems you didn't read my first post on this thread. Go back and read it carefully.

Please don't quote me further on this thread.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Descartes: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
you no get talk! Seems you didn't read my first post on this thread. Go back and read it carefully.

Please don't quote me further on this thread.
Ok, see you @10, Downing Street, London.

2 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by zendy: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Isn't this guy Okorocha's son in-law?

1 Like

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Cheeba: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=Beremx post=34448094] I knew Uche right from when he was the Director of Transport in IMSU. He was a year ahead of me in school.

I got his number from a close friend when I visited Owerri." Why the guy no dey pick im number?"

No be school days be this again na? The guy levels don pass una own! Work harder and become like him and see if u sef no go dey dodge calls?
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by stexsy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
this guy no fine anything
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ujoatu(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
I have sent you PM.
Email me: kit.konsulting@gmail.com
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ujoatu(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
ifeegee:

Pls, if you are close to the govt of IMO state,especially the governor himself . I will really need your help.
If you want I can send you a pm or state my case here. Thank you in anticipation of a positive responds.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
ujoatu:
sent.
Thanks
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by oluspencer(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
tongue
Beremx:
I knew Uche right from when he was the Director of Transport in IMSU. He was a year ahead of me in school.

I got his number from a close friend when I visited Owerri. Why the guy no dey pick im number? angry

True caller displayed "imsu begger" whenever u tried 2 call tongue

5 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by frankyychiji(f): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats to him. I am sure he did very well rigging the elections and snatching of ballot boxes for his benefactor during the last election aside been his inlaw. Jude Ejiogu his predecessor did very well in that respect to earn the SSG position though he was promised a ministerial slot if Apc won.

Nigerians may be new to #onechance brand of governance but Imolites have been contending with this cankerworm since Rochas stepped into Douglas House.

Let them suffer in silence just like Osun people. They both refused to club these robbers outta the yard!

2 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by frankyychiji(f): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
I knew Uche right from when he was the Director of Transport in IMSU. He was a year ahead of me in school.

I got his number from a close friend when I visited Owerri. Why the guy no dey pick im number? angry
If he didn't pick his calls, you should send him a text. If he still doesn't respond after 2 more messages, then its because he has recognized the beggarly babe way back and can't do it anymore.

4 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
If he didn't pick his calls, you should send him a text. If he still doesn't respond after 2 more messages, then its because he has recognized the beggarly babe way back and can't do it anymore.
I have done the needful. your opinion doesn't count.

@ujoatu,i have sent you a mail jare!
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Same Rochas son-Inlaw right? Imo is family business shaa!

1 Like

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by 4stylz: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
ujoatu:

You are sick. He is a married man with 2 kids

marriage is the cover up lol

Joking oh before una attack me
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ahaz: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
socialmediaman:
@ujoatu what legacies did he leave as commissioner? I don't see any. It's a rumor tht Rochas has acquired many public properties to himself as governor. Imo is not witnessing the transformation earlier promised. Where is the $500 million dollar shopping complex? Where is the 20,000 housing units in Imo, supposed to be the biggest in Africa? It is true that Ihedioha did not represent the change needed in Imo to beat Rochas, but the man should get down to work because he has underperformed
bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:

I got his number from a close friend when I visited Owerri. Why the guy no dey pick im number? >sad
are u an imsutite?
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
luchy34:
are u an imsutite?
Imo star you mean? Absolutely yes!
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by frankyychiji(f): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
I have done the needful. your opinion doesn't count.

@ujoatu,i have sent you a mail jare!
Na u sabi. Ujoatu too has started avoiding you. He has refused to reply your mail you sent since 9.40am, Its 3.08pm now.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by tpiadotcom: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
zendy:
Isn't this guy Okorocha's son in-law?

that's what I thought.

I think the op is prepping him for governorship or some other political position.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by tpiadotcom: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
he looks like Amaechi in the last picture.

also, he looks different in all the pictures.

1 Like

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
Na u sabi. Ujoatu too has started avoiding you. He has refused to reply your mail you sent since 9.40am, Its 3.08pm now.
So if he replied my mail,i should come announce it on nairaland?
hahaha! It may surprise you he's someone i even knew way back in school. It's a small world after all.

Thank God for Nairaland.
grin
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
Imo star you mean? Absolutely yes!
ok I was also an imo star wink
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by DoctorAshley(f): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
you call this man handsome??
someone needs a dictionary
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
luchy34:
ok I was also an imo star wink
what set? I was 99/...
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
smiley
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
what set? I was 99/...
graduated 07 biochemistry
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by olabukola: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
what set? I was 99/...
So you are almost 40?

1 Like

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by frankyychiji(f): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
So if he replied my mail,i should come announce it on nairaland?
hahaha! It may surprise you he's someone i even knew way back in school. It's a small world after all.

Thank God for Nairaland.
grin
Hian! angry. Bia dis gal odika Ina acho onye ga la gi ezigbo otu dis night? What with the weather! Sorry lady, I am taken.
Continue your overtures to ujoatu and Ike nwosu please.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by frankyychiji(f): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Olabukola, she's a cougar. They are better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn / MC Oluomo To Go In Lagos, President, Seyi Tinubu, Sego, Kokozaria, Abandoned Him / Al-mustapha’s 2nd Bombshell: Ige, Adesanya Scuttled Abiola’s Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.