Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer (24340 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Bode George, Wife Behind Ndlea’s Raid On My Home – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by DanceVille: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Don't miss the tomorrow's Uefa Champions League Final Match between Juventus Vs Barcelona in Berlin...
Join the Thread
www.nairaland.com/2312490/ucl-final-2014-15-barcelona
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by modath(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2015
doctokwus:
It was a poorly scripted drama as far as I am concerned.
There is no where in the world a security agency sets out to arrest somebody and allows d culprit to sit in his toilet for 6 good days while they are in the sitting room probably enjoying his cognac and champagne.
For all I know Kashamu and the agents where probably playing 'ludo' or 'whot' game together over vodka while laughing at how gullible Nigerians can be to any story thrown at them!

God bless you!! Like I have maintained, this extradition was deliberately bungled but NDLEA had to put up a front!! Why go to his residence without an arrest warrant

Bode George's wife Roli is the head honcho for goodness sake & Buruji is Jona's guy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by obyno417(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Why is he hidding if his hand is clean? And is d toilet not in d same building?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by adajiemma: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Pay back time, lousy senator
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by kabiyesi01: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2015
doctokwus:
There is no where in the world a security agency sets out to arrest somebody and allows d culprit to sit in his toilet for 6 good days while they are in the sitting room probably enjoying his cognac and champagne.
For all I know Kashamu and the agents where probably playing 'ludo' or 'whot' game together over vodka while laughing at how gullible Nigerians can be to any story thrown at them!

My broda, with Nigeria NDLEA, anything can happen. Infact, they may be negotiating with the man. Since their infamous arrest of Baba Suwe then, they have lost all credibility. Nonsense Agency!!! Mtscheeeeeeeewwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2015
A
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by charly4lyf(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Hide for toilet? Cos of all free expense trip to the great US, lol. Ole buruku.
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Abbycite(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2015
doctokwus:

I think u are d only sensible person here....others are just to gullible to believe d story

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Did he carry food to the toilet Abi he didn't eat for 6 days

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by charly4lyf(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2015
adajiemma:
Pay back time, lousy senator
No, lousy NDLEA.
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
This Before BIG HEAD & BIG BODY IN A TOILET? That toilet go BIG ooooo
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Vado(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Rubbish story.
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by seedorfg(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2015
sad grin tchai anyaaamah toilet khe, NDLEA there is Godu ooooo
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by HungerBAD: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2015
The other day it was General DIYA that was crying and crawling on the ground, like a baby when Abacha, held him for coup.

Today Kashamu is hiding in the toilet. What is wrong with these MEN from OGUN STATE acting like women when the jungle is mature.

I hate Cowards.

That's why I will never respect Ojukwu. He was the biggest of all the Cowards, running like a virgin girl on the sight of a naked man. From the war he started.

5 Likes

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Swagk101(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Vado:
Rubbish story.
Create urs
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by mrkings84(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
This land isn't for sale. Beware of my son Kashamu cheesy

Some toilets are cleaner and neater than most people's rooms here
you are speaking from experience. U know how dirty ur one room apartment is. Am also sure u wishing to have his toilet for ur dwelling!!

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by cho25bc(f): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Nigeria and corrupt officials,hmmm.
Pls vote talent,ingenuity and credibility. Vote flow1759 as Mr nairaland 2015.
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2015
They must think we are stupid, 20 masked men in his room, while he hid in the toilet.
If they could invade and raid his house, up to his room, what stopped them from raiding the toilet?
Is it made of steel?

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2015
mrkings84:
you are speaking from experience. U know how dirty ur one room apartment is. Am also sure u wishing to have his toilet for ur dwelling!!

Maybe you are right. Maybe not
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by apolonius(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Is taking a free flight to explain how is identity was mistaken such a big deal to make the whole big man a toilet lodger?

Next time,he won't be insulting his elders from the rooftop while a fugitive!
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Vado(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2015
pocohantas:
They must think we are stupid, 20 masked men in his room, while he hid in the toilet.
If they could invade and raid his house, up to his room, what stopped them from raiding the toilet?
Is it made of steel?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by darejem4real: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Kasamu in toilet
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by nobul(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Bastards
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Openatyn(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Why is kashamu hidding if he is not guilty.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by Bants(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2015
This man was the same one eating amala with moet in the pic with fayose right....hahaha mf hid the toilet his lawyer has no chill

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by drmaxayuba(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2015
DO YOU CONSIDER A CAREER WITH UNILEVER PLC? MAKERS OF . ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, CloseUp, Pepsodent, etc..
CHECK OUT THERE SWEET SPOTS... NOT ONLY DO THEY PRODUCE CONSUMER GOODS BUT MUCH MORE TO THAT...
1. A business world whose brand serves over 2 billion people all over the world every day and has over 173,000 people as employees globally.
2.A business world built on five (5) basic principles: " Always working with Integrity, Positive impact, Continuous commitment, Setting out aspirations and working with orhers"
3. A business world that doesn't just preach the gospel of sustainable living but also practice it to the fullest and has a vision of obtaining all its raw materials via sustainable means "Growth That Doesn't cost the Earth"
4. Unilever World is friendly to students and believe so much in youths of today as strong pillars of every nations.. with programs like
>Unilever Idea Trophy ... Yearly,
> Unilever campus Ambassadors program
> campus U-Inspire
> Cooking Competitions
> university star ( who wants to be a Uni-Star
> etc.
To be part of this great company of successful people... Join Us here https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&refid=52&__tn__=E
1. Like the post
2. Ask any question about Unilever plc. And u are ... Part of US...
➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...

https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by front247: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2015
umarc19:
Chai grin

D guy don suffer odour grin
ignoramus dt u know dat u can eat and sleep in some toilets
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by juman(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Anyway the court order has to be followed.
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by umarc19: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2015
front247:
ignoramus dt u know dat u can eat and sleep in some toilets

U said it yourself @ the bolded

And don't u ever quote me and say trash again.

Ignoramus.
Re: Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer by symbianDON(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2015
this lawyer can lie o. so buruji kashamu (see name abeg grin ) was in hiding in the toilet while the 6 masked men in his bedroom couldn't just open the door to get him. na wa o. was it from the toilet he threatened to kill himself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe / Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo / DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.