Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning (47004 Views)

Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / Funny Relationship Pics To Spice Up Your Weekend / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by AbuMikey(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Haha!
Its so funny, I forgot to laugh! undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by donigspain(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Keneking:
Ok ..is geography about weather undecided

geography or /dʒɪˈɒɡrəfi/

Is the study of the physical features of the earth...., and of human activity as it affects and is affected by these, including the distribution of populations and resources and political and economic activities. (Google)
Yes, Meteorology/Atmospheric Science is a branch of Geography. tongue

Coming from someone who studied Geography and Meteorology.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by collinsola: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Ask buhari,he always put on agbada cold or hot weather embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Sweetyie(f): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Lol. Hehegehihihahahahuhuhuhuhuhukikujujukkii

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Hassanjj(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
haha. from a paraing father to his Naughty Son. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by shekone(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
You don't need geography or a prophet to tell you the best weather when kongi hold you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Kswiss001(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
dnt tell this post made FP
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by gerrardomendes(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
ok
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by adebrightayo(f): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
D@ weather is weather for two!
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by loadedvibes: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Stone Joke we have to now donate laughter

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by lexo4real(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Keneking:

Is the study of the physical features of the earth...., and of human activity as it affects and is affected by these, including the distribution of populations and resources and political and economic activities. (Google)

YES......Meteorology is a branch of Geography.

Meteorology is the study of the atmosphere, atmospheric phenomena, and atmospheric effects on our weather. (Google)
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by agarawu23(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by heywhyho(f): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2015
coolzeal:
Everybody love sex.
Not everybody

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by uncommonice(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2015
#Smiles. It's what you call environmental effect. Your body reacting to stimulus. You don't need to go to school for that. Some things are not taught
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by mrkings84(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Just had one minutes ago
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Jaydeebaba(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Gepheral:
Hahaha I love this

*in an ajebo girl's tiny voice* like, seriously?
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by bornmekus: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2015
WELCOMING THE NEW HEAD OF STATE.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Burger01(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Hahaha! Guy, sex no get time for weather grin
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2015
grin *rotfl* OMG grin

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by RobinHez(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2015
not funny...
check my signature
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Hysmady(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Lol...Smoke weed guys...keeps u warmed up...Whre r my weeders?
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Dyt(f): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
I like the expression mehn
Dayum
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by mitiloluwa: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Guys, Please watch out for any shopping mall billings. Price Tag is different from POS inventory. I was reap off yesterdy. Adidie dopemu are 419, dey dn't itemize their sales. Was given wrong bills after ma calculation I finally found out d truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2015
A
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by DanceVille: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Don't miss the tomorrow's Uefa Champions League Final Match between Juventus Vs Barcelona in Berlin...
Join the Thread
www.nairaland.com/2312490/ucl-final-2014-15-barcelona
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by pamcode(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2015
perfect weatther for sex man you dont need Geography for that, right now the weather is so cold and conducive.
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by cho25bc(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Lol!bad Baba.
Pls for efficiency and credibility, Vote Mr Ugo Peters a.k.a flow1759 as Mr nairaland 2015
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2015
He should have said "earth science" rather than geography undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning by adanduka: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Keneking:

It is a hilarious pic. Leave it at that. We have dictionaries to check definitions. I hope you do have time to relax and have fun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~ Jokers Offtopic Amusement Park / African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) / Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.