Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) (47005 Views)

See What Happened To A Bike Man Joystick After He Carried A Female Passenger / Brazilian Dancer Get Her Hair Burnt While Stunting At An Event In Abuja (video) / Have You Ever Been On A Bike On Third Mainland Bridge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Papzey(f): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
This video is of an African Grandma Stunting with Her Grandson on a Bike. She is sure fearless, or just ready to die. Lol.

Can any Nairalander put his/her grandma on a bike like this and perform this stunt? They’d curse you to hell LOL. grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p70k0DtlzDM

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Endtime grandma

See Old woman wey still dey spread leg

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by ramdris(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Guess she can't wait to meet her Ancestor and she surely needs the help of her grandson..Lolz!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by RealHaute: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
All the mods in the romance section are mad; but I have a cure for their madness: they should find a big cucumber and sit on it until they've had their fill. Bunch of nonentities. I already typed too much for such irrelevant people. *spits on their empty skulls* grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Caustics: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by calibet(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Grandma spreading of legs on point
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nice... Love Bikes. Not Okada oo
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by theozobby(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
odikwa risky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
choi!
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
osheee, baddest grin

3 Likes

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mama NIYEN!!!!

IYA OSORONGA lol

2 Likes

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by gudvibz(f): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sweet
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by flawlessT(f): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Grandma grandma grin.... That's definitely me wen i will be a grandma tongue

4 Likes

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by pyyxxaro: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Slay granny

Where she de go, Naim near pass were she de come from sad

1 Like

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
oh yeah cheesy
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Ekakamba: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chisos! See Slay Queen... I need her number. grin
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by goodguy4sure(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nor be Only Old Grandma..Na Great Grand Ma... You dey see small girl u dey call am Old Woman lolz

2 Likes

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by babablogger: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
RealHaute:
All the mods in the romance section are mad; but I have a cure for their madness: they should find a big cucumber and sit on it until they've had their fill. Bunch of nonentities. I already typed too much for such irrelevant people. *spits on their empty skulls* grin
you dey use 10 years ban play grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by asumo12: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
if Richard picks an incoming call from Glory his girlfriend, as he's crossing lagos- ibadan express with two oncoming speeding trailers approaching fast.

What do we say it is?

*A call from Glory
*A call to Glory?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol. Slay mama.
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
the body is retired, but never the soul... Stunnin'Like-My-Mommy.
once a slayqueen always a slayqueen...
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by realestniggah: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
you only live omce

1 Like

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by realestniggah: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
you only live once
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
RealHaute:
lol... I understand... that anger and frustration you let out after a ban. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by ddjay: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Endtime grandma

See Old woman wey still dey spread leg
grin
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Dc4life(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) / Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / val_dubem's funny pics here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.