Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself (5193 Views)

Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) / Checkout The New Look Of Harrysong / Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Please say it in the public let the whole world see how you've been traumatizing me here. grin
Kinglekan, coman help me tell him the meaning of AGBAYA cheesy

Tell him it means 'my love' grin
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by milky3(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kin big deal... D guy is jst humble
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Truckpusher(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Trust me on this one ,Kinglekan will never lie to me. tongue
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are guy.

Your chest is dry...all you've got there is nothing but full stop. Don't be so sure tongue
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:
Wen people mistake celebrities for gods
Meanwhile...
Abeg OP what do you mean by -Kcee's friend and "partner"?
Or?
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by rubyradiance(f): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fabdedon:
. but this Harry song sha.. Am not hating oo but seems he doesnt like using his money
Now i understand why Davido give am Beat of life grin
this is an everyday man living his life like one of us. I see humility in him & it's such a shame that we now worship people that flaunts their wealth in social media..FYI d message he's trying to pass is "undermining my fame,i still do my laundry myself just like an average man"
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
gregzone:

Abeg OP what do you mean by -Kcee's friend and "partner"?

Or?

Na to give harrysong small hope na. To be frank am hearing that name harrisong for the very first time grin iis he an artist? undecided
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by kinglekan: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Truckpusher:

If you believe this babe you are on a long thing boss. Very soon she would call you gay!! undecided
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

You are guy.

Your chest is dry...all you've got there is nothing but full stop. Don't be so sure tongue
You think every guy will always fall for the puccy?

They will fucck that puccy for free and still fucck you up big time ,go figure.........Guys are changing the rules wink cool
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
@brokeniggas.com, Getting a washing machine or taking your clothes to the dry cleaners is not a sign of wealth neither is it a mere luxury. undecided Therefore this doesn't mean that this guy is humble rather I believe that he is just ignorant.
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
rubyradiance:
this is an everyday man living his life like one of us. I see humility in him & it's such a shame that we now worship people that flaunts their wealth in social media..FYI d message he's trying to pass is "undermining my fame,i still do my laundry myself just like an average man"

This is not humility undecided
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by DoctorAshley(f): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
i wash my clothes my self
y am i nt in the news sad
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by ronald4lif(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

@brokeniggas.com, Getting a washing machine or taking your clothes to the dry cleaners is not a sign of wealth neither is it a mere luxury. undecidedTherefore this doesn't mean that this guy is humble rather I believe that he is just ignorant.

From what we were told he took the pic somewhere in Ijaw Ogbe, which can be taken for his hometown. It's uncommon to have washing machines in villages except for few people who have one. This could have prompted him to hand wash the clothes himself. Besides, even with readily available machines there are times one just feel like hand-washing their clothes. This issue is nothing really, except for his celebrity status it isn't worth discussing.
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

From what we were told he took the pic somewhere in Ijaw Ogbe, which can be taken for his hometown. It's uncommon to have washing machines in villages except for few people who have one. This could have prompted him to hand wash the clothes himself. Besides, even with readily available machines there are times one just feel like hand-wash their clothes. This issue is nothing really, except for his celebrity status it isn't worth discussing.

Okay
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

If you believe this babe you are on a long thing boss. Very soon she would call you gay!! undecided
Bad belle tongue

Truckpusher:
You think every guy will always fall for the puccy?

They will fucck that puccy for free and still fucck you up big time ,go figure.........Guys are changing the rules wink cool
Lolz... The ladies are the unwise ones.
It should be payment after service tongue.

Moreover, I was referring to chest, how did we get to puccy?
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Truckpusher(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz... The ladies are the unwise ones.
It should be payment after service tongue.

Moreover, I was referring to chest, how did we get to puccy?

What has my dry chest got to do with whatever payment you were ready to offer to Lekan? tongue cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
What has my dry chest got to do with whatever payment you were ready to offer to Lekan? tongue cheesy
Oh! Your hairy chest?
Just couldn't help but mention it grin

I was never going to pay kinglekan...he's a seminarian cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Oh! Your hairy chest?

That was why I said he won't betray me. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Okies!

I give up!
You win cheesy

But you still do not know the meaning of agbaya tongue
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Okies!

I give up!
You win cheesy

But you still do not know the meaning of agbaya tongue
I was just stringing you along to make you feel better. grin

Na we dey call people agbaya and ekpa for this forum na . tongue

Emi omo! Nigeria no sabi agbaya wetin I wan sabi again na? grin

Elewon. cheesy

Oya clap for ya self for labeling me an 'agbaya' cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was just stringing you along to make you feel better. grin

Na we dey call people agbaya and ekpa for this forum na . tongue

Emi omo! Nigeria no sabi agbaya wetin I wan sabi again na? grin

Elewon. cheesy

Oya clap for ya self for labeling me an 'agbaya' cheesy
I was thinking it would earn me a bucket of ice cream tongue cheesy

Nwayz, I will clap... Pa pa pa pa grin
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Truckpusher(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

I was thinking it would earn me a bucket of ice cream tongue cheesy

Yeye girl grin
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeye girl grin
You are my mentor cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

You are my mentor cheesy
Nah! angry
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by kinglekan: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Oh! Your hairy chest?

Truckpusher:

She is just high on excess cum intake from our last encounter.

That's why she can't just stop talking about you chest. I warned her though, she insisted on swallowing it all.

Seminarian?? *scoffs* cheesy

Excess _semen at work. grin grin
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by kinglekan: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:
I was thinking it would earn me a bucket of ice cum tongue cheesy
That's what she really meant. I hope you read between the lines. grin
@Truckpusher
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nah! angry
You can't deny it... Even the blind can see it cheesy

You have no choice
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Beamborla(f): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

@Truckpusher
kinglekan:

She is just high on excess cum intake from our last encounter.

That's why she can't just stop talking about you chest. I warned her though, she insisted on swallowing it all.

Seminarian?? *scoffs* cheesy

Excess _semen at work. grin grin
Truckpusher is a good ole man
He sure won't agree with you tongue
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by kinglekan: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:
Truckpusher is a good ole man He sure won't agree with you tongue
Go get yourself a strong laxative. That would make you feel much better.
tongue
Re: See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

@Truckpusher
grin grin smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Biography & Net Worth / Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 2nd Birthday. (this Girl No Go Kill Person Walahi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.