Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

First Bank Tampering With My Account . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Tampering With My Account . (849 Views)

Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) / Robbers Attack First Bank Amaraku, In Imo (Photos) / Robbery At First Bank Rumuola Port-Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Tampering With My Account . by josieboy: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2015
i have been a Firstbank Account holder for over 4 years now . most time i don't pay so much attention to my balance . of recent i have noticed some funny movement in my account .

Last week saturday there was an 18,000 difference in my account , on sunday the 18,000 difference reduced to 8,000 difference .

i overlooked that hoping it won't repeat itself . Today on checking my balance i noticed close to 7,000 difference .

i think they are doing this as i probably don't use alert .

i am sure they are doing same to other customers who don't have alert or monitor their balances .

i have complained to them via email , as i really do not have much time to visit their branches ...

Pls advice on the next step to take , i am thinking of changing my bank ASAP ...
Re: First Bank Tampering With My Account . by JustCurious: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Smh...From N18,000 to N8,000 and then, to N7,000 and you are here asking questions and not on your way to the bank to meet with the Head of Operations?!? Bros, it seems that money doesn't mean much to you. So 'goodluck' to whoever is at the back-end, deducting the money. smiley

I had a similar experience some years back (with a different bank) when N70,000 was deducted from my money. I didn't waste so much time asking questions on the net nor send them any mail!. I headed straight to the bank, met with the Head of Operations, who later informed me that someone in Abuja made the transaction, imagine?? What if I had no idea of what my account balance was? Well, I got my money back after 24hours.

So please act fast, before you have Zero naira account. Every kobo counts. wink

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Tampering With My Account . by Escalze(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Too much social media....

Complain to them and not to us!

SMH

1 Like

Re: First Bank Tampering With My Account . by ray48: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
JustCurious:
Smh...From N18,000 to N8,000 and then, to N7,000 and you are here asking questions and not on your way to the bank to meet with the Head of Operations?!? Bros, it seems that money doesn't mean much to you. So 'goodluck' to whoever is at the back-end, deducting the money. smiley

I had a similar experience some years back (with a different bank) when N70,000 was deducted from my money. I didn't waste so much time asking questions on the net nor send them any mail!. I headed straight to the bank, met with the Head of Operations, who later informed me that someone in Abuja made the transaction, imagine?? What if I had no idea of what my account balance was? Well, I got my money back after 24hours.

So please act fast, before you have Zero account. Every kobo counts. wink

I think you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Tampering With My Account . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
I do not believe the OP, someone having just 18000 in his account deducted by 10000 will not ignore that amount, such person will rush sharply to the nearest bank branch... Stop lying OP... You may be sued!!!
Re: First Bank Tampering With My Account . by josieboy: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Hayjaycity:
I do not believe the OP, someone having just 18000 in his account deducted by 10000 will not ignore that amount, such person will rush sharply to the nearest bank branch... Stop lying OP... You may be sued!!!

Read before u talk

Last week saturday there was an 18,000 difference in my account , on sunday the 18,000 difference reduced to 8,000 difference
Re: First Bank Tampering With My Account . by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
josieboy:

Read before u talk

Last week saturday there was an 18,000 difference in my account , on sunday the 18,000 difference reduced to 8,000 difference

Lolz....you didn't go there to complain, you are coming here to complain... Whi is in d better position to make corrections, you don't have time to go to their branches, but you have time to post libelous comments on an organization on Nairaland!!!.. You wan come here dey show say a difference of #18k showed on ur bank account and you no get time complain.. Keep ur mumu story to yourself
Re: First Bank Tampering With My Account . by josieboy: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Hayjaycity:

Lolz....you didn't go there to complain, you are coming here to complain... Whi is in d better position to make corrections, you don't have time to go to their branches, but you have time to post libelous comments on an organization on Nairaland!!!.. You wan come here dey show say a difference of #18k showed on ur bank account and you no get time complain.. Keep ur mumu story to yourself

i bey u to comment ODE !

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Charleston Church Killer Says He Almost Didn't Do It Because / Breaking news!! Bomb Explosion Rocks Kano Mosque Now / What Pastor Did To Widow At Funeral In Akwa Ibom Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.