Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter (4144 Views)

Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) / Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter / R KELLY Set To Marry His 19 Year Old Lover(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by shopaholic: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
The lesbian daughter of a Hong Kong billionaire who has offered HKD$1bn (£80million) in 'dowry' to the man who married her, has told him that she will marry a man when he does.
Gigi Chao, 34, previously laughed off her father's scheme to find a man for her, but has now gone public with her plea for him to understand that she is gay, and that if it is as easy as he thinks to change her sexual orientation, he should lead by example.
Earlier this month, Cecil Chao Sze-tsung, a 77-year-old property magnate, insisted that Gigi was 'still single', despite the fact that she married her long-term partner Sean Eav two years ago.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547901/Gay-daughter-Hong-Kong-billionaire-offered-80million-man-married-writes-open-letter-saying-Daddy-accept-I-lesbian.html#ixzz3cB9QgpTk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by marv1: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Money wahala...
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by Babe2sure(f): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2015
No man is immune from troubles. The rich also cry!

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by sinaj(f): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2015
lol diz case serios o! grin

The Rich also Cry smiley
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by BigHomieDrey(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2015
christianity aside,people believe that being gay is a choice,like choosing whether to wear slippers or shoes,its not really so actually, even if he gets her married,there's no way she won't cheat on her husband, why subject her to a life of unhappiness?

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by AnneMomoh: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
shopaholic:
The lesbian daughter of a Hong Kong billionaire who has offered HKD$1bn (£80million) in 'dowry' to the man who married her, has told him that she will marry a man when he does.
Gigi Chao, 34, previously laughed off her father's scheme to find a man for her, but has now gone public with her plea for him to understand that she is gay, and that if it is as easy as he thinks to change her sexual orientation, he should lead by example.
Earlier this month, Cecil Chao Sze-tsung, a 77-year-old property magnate, insisted that Gigi was 'still single', despite the fact that she married her long-term partner Sean Eav two years ago.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547901/Gay-daughter-Hong-Kong-billionaire-offered-80million-man-married-writes-open-letter-saying-Daddy-accept-I-lesbian.html#ixzz3cB9QgpTk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Please dont try this in Nigeria
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by 3ace(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
E be like say na for dis story Barry White get the inspiration of his song; practice what you preach.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by Qualer: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Please dont try this in Nigeria

YOU... WOW!!!
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dude, this one sure pass money ritual.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
oh my lost love, the love of my life where is she?! I've been searching for her all this year's, I'm very serious. lol
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by Esdb3: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
BigHomieDrey:
christianity aside,people believe that being gay is a choice,like choosing whether to wear slippers or shoes,its not really so actually, even if he gets her married,there's no way she won't cheat on her husband, why subject her to a life of unhappiness?

That is why I say "there are demons involved in being gay". And 2. The people they were exposed to the things and situations may have filled them with insatiable lust to want that.(I'm talking from experience. And to buttress my 2 point; the only thing special in gay relationships is SEX
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by Idrismusty97(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
She no even fine self, I will not marry her for $10billion smiley.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
She no even fine self, I will not marry her for $10billion smiley.
Really?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This / Mario Balotelli Slams Kim Kardashian Online (pics) / 12years Old Boy Was Caught Stealing Phone Was Sent By His Elderly Sister(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.