Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) (38868 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by apolonius(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Their dad is looking bigger.He,with all the negatives about him,raised those twins well.

Adanma was my mate at the law school,I didn't meet anyone in that set as privileged but more humble,respectful and friendly than her.

Congrats to the Ohakims!
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lkedi is just like chinwoke.They are the worst thing to have happened to Imo and Anambra respectively

Lie lie undecided
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by AreaFada2: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
hassan85:
Ex gov my foot. Patronise nigerian school they wont. With that eurocentric training now, Another Okonjo iweala in the making. Soon thy wil introduce useless principles again in the name of Havard. Time will tel sha.

It's seems these elites adopt a Lose-lose formula against the masses.

After using our money to train abroad, they marry foreigners too and stay there, further developing those countries. Tell me how that one go feel Nigerian. She will soon be turning up her nose on anything Nigeria. Until she can come and occupy a juicy position in 9ja. I know these sort of people here in the West.

Before people shout hater, I did my studies abroad too but worked hard to finance it. In doing so, the desire to come and invest in 9ja was kept aflame.

2 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by mohisi: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/06/ex-imo-governor-ikedi-ohakim-and-wife.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E%29
waiting u except schooling in white man's land,kissing in her parent present

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ohakim my ex boss nothing do you, haters be like why the children no school for nigeria? He won't be first, even our number citizen still have his children schooling abroad.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by hassan85(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

It's seems these elites adopt a Lose-lose formula against the masses.

After using our money to train abroad, they marry foreigners too and stay there, further developing those countries. Tell me how that one go feel Nigerian. She will soon be turning up her nose on anything Nigeria. Until she can come and occupy a juicy position in 9ja. I know these sort of people here in the West.

Before people shout hater, I did my studies abroad too but worked hard to finance it. In doing so, the desire to come and invest in 9ja was kept aflame.
see ba only God wil help us. U knw if not that we were al in nigeria, felt d pintch of subsidy, we wont ve rised up against it. Now she schooled dia but even PMBs family o.. De return here and start sayin useles rubbish about ecnomy. Wel maybe cos i couldnt afford it but its unfair. GOD help us
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by simplynola(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Is that a graduation picture or a wedding picture? Hmmn.. Irish kiss

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by SplendidE(f): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
CUTE GIRL WITH AN AMAZING COMPLEXION,,OH LAWD BLESS ME TOO LIKE DIS,AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by tessylove2(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wow congrats dearie,lovely fam!

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Akiika: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Keep fighting yourselves over politicians while they steal your money to give their children top notch education.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
boyystar:
Congtrats, But I notice all those politician never allows their children school in Naija

Is it bad?

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by vega84(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ndi ochi #vegatalks
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pineapp:
She's a beautiful lady..
Igbo girls rock
she's surely a beauty. The problem is that this worthless politicians steal the Commonwealth dry and send their offsprings to schools abroad, while the schools in Nigeria rots. Something to ponder about.

3 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by iiiyyyk(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
This man planted grass for 4 yrs in Imo state, yet could not even put in a policy that will sustain the grass planting,

But he was better than T A Orji and Timipreye sylva. At least he planted grass.

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by free37: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by CSTR2: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Is it bad?
Is it bad for a rogue to spend stolen wealth to give his children the best at the detriment of others?
You must be the smartest lady ever.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
CSTR2:
Is it bad for a rogue to spend stolen wealth to give his children the best at the detriment of others?
You must be the smartest lady ever.

What is the definition of a rogue ? And how do we identify 'stolen wealth' .. Please, sire, enlighten us.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by coolitempa(f): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
datalossvictim1:

What is the definition of a rogue ? And how do we identify 'stolen wealth' .. Please, sire, enlighten us.

U see am so o......where is d proof dat he stole money.....so every politician is a rogue...including those that were millionaires before
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Moana(f): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kai ladies that's the man you are supposed to take home to your mama, not all these NL boys lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
hahn:
This must be the reason why our leaders never feel concerned about the Nigerian education sector. There should be a law barring public officials from sending their kids abroad to study or travelling out for medical check up.

The level of their lack of shame is alarming. When will David Cameron send his son to unilag?

I agree with you but when will you to stop voting idiots in it works both ways my dear.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by KingTom(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
Kai ladies that's the man you are supposed to take home to your mama, not all these [size=20pt]NL boys[/size] lipsrsealed grin

*************Collapses*************

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Moana(f): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

*************Collapses*************

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
its a strategy, so that they stay away from u na grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Moana(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Proffdada:
meanwhile see the bulge on the white guy, fifth picture
he wants to do the thing sharp sharp embarassed
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by KingTom(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
its a strategy, so that they stay away from u na grin
You have an answer to everything grin grin grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by gazmann(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
iyatrustee:
IMSU no dey?

Until our leaders allow their children to school here, they would not know the importance of quality education!

As for the white husband, Him sef don follow chop inside our commonwealth. wink

This people give a run down education set up and go abroad. Okay o
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Moana(f): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:
You have an answer to everything grin grin grin
I aim to please cheesy
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
using our money to train and enrich their children.. God will see us through
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by KingTom(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
I aim to please cheesy
grin grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
gold digger white man with an ugly naija babe. i prefer to bleep the mom, she got me nice boobs
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ireland kee?? Not IMSU, DELSU OR UNILAG. Hmm
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
coolitempa:

U see am so o......where is d proof dat he stole money.....so every politician is a rogue...including those that were millionaires before

No mind am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.