Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) (38867 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by hahn(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
slimfit1:

I agree with you but when will you to stop voting idiots in it works both ways my dear.

If I vote for that kain person make my hand bend
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by seunfape(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
the husband too old jare.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
hassan85:
Ex gov my foot. Patronise nigerian school they wont. With that eurocentric training now, Another Okonjo iweala in the making. Soon thy wil introduce useless principles again in the name of Havard. Time will tel sha.
hypocrites!
Shebbi babaonechance de serial borrower de patronise nigerian institutions.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by delishpot: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Its well ooo. Na there Nigerian kids dey sitdown for dust write ABC for wall becaise ogas at the top chop the money meant to provide good learning envoronment.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) by toygod2: 2:43am On Jun 06, 2015
nkiri adahala hmself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.