Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics (1974 Views)

EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics (2) (3) (4)

Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by Freest(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Imagine Our President Buhari had listened to advice like this and others....
Lesson: Never give up. People may talk or suggest, But if you Believe it, you can do it!

Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by olathunde(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by Freest(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
olathunde:
Instead of you to comment you dey book space huh!
Well hope the lesson portrayed in the thread has been learnt by you
Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by obailala(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
While reading that piece, I just can't explain how a huge smile just appeared on my face cheesy cheesy smiley grin
Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by Oooops: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Freest:
Imagine Our President Buhari had listened to advice like this and others....
Lesson: Never give up. People may talk or suggest, But if you Believe it, you can do it!
Am telling you.... The devil has a way of bringing people your way who will come as elderly yo advice, or as age group to criticize, or as younger to insult.... And most of us will always listen to advice. But the best person to really trust is yourself. No matter how long it delays, believe in yourself and one day you'll reap the outcome.
Kudos to our President.... you've thought us great lesson!

Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by Oooops: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
obailala:
While reading that piece, I just can't explain how a huge smile just appeared on my face cheesy cheesy smiley grin
Jang said Buhari has tried three times, so he should just give up.... lol!
Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

[size=18pt]Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund[/size]

Dear fellow forumites and forum rats,
I come to you on behalf of the good hardworking but not so smart civil servants of the state of osun under aregberascal who for 7 maths and counting have not received their monthly emoluments owing to GEJ and Ngozi carting away Osun people's $20bn from the NNPC account.

Things are very hard in Osun and as I write this urgent appeal most homes go to sleep without their regular amala ati ewedu.

But with a minimum of 200 naira a month you can make a difference.

We are also considering opening a food bank where you can drop off any expired tin foods or food products without nafdac approval.

Also, with just 5000 naira a month you can adopt an Osun state civil servants.

So let's make a difference, we are the world bla bla bla

For further enquiries on how you can make donations pls PM me.

Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by bunmititi(f): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
the dullard of daura will wish he had followed the advise of the sage Jang.

Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by armadeo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Am too high to understand this shit.( friday tins)So let me book space.
Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by stevecantrell: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
bunmititi:
the dullard of daura will wish he had followed the advise of the sage Jang.

Now, what exactly is your problem
Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by Youngsage: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics by iamrealdeji(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op,thanks for inspiring us all

PHOTOS: Blood Dripping Through Wall Of Oklahoma House Leads To Grisly Discovery / Why Is Nigeria A Member Of Organization Of Islamic Corporation (OIC) ? / Dr Okonjo-iweala Listed 33rd Among 50 Greatest World Leaders.