Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba (1691 Views)

See What Someone Said To Buhari For Thanking Yakubu Gowon For Creating NYSC / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother / 3 million Igbos Live In The North Video... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
We are not against The Trial of General Ihejirika by Amnesty International but what we are saying is that there should be due process, justice and Equity. this will begin with the trial of all key actors in the Nigeria genocidal war against the former Eastern region those key actors includes but not limited to

General Yakubu Gowon

General Mohammed Buhar

Gen Olusegun Obasanjo

Gen Theophilus Danjuma etc

Put these men on trial first before venturing anywhere near General Ihejirika

9 Likes

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by 9jii(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stop being funny abeg.

Amnesty International does not arrest people.

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Jorussia(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by missKiffy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by vayne(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
I tire o
We will soon know the real sponsors of BH....this administration will be an eye opener.

No,let them Come and kill 3million people again naw
Their greatest mistake would be to undermine/underestimate Biafra wink ..just draw first blood.
You don't like IGBOS,you have biafraphobia ,what then are you so afraid to loose that at the mention of the name Biafra,Nigeria catches cold. grin
I will gladly die for Biafra if that is what will make this zoo split when the time comes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by idu1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
You know put your picture again
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by tayoxx(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Metchewww
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Macelliot(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
The Aniomas of Delta alone, suffered 2million+ victims out of 3million+....
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by jerryunit48: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Macelliot:
The Aniomas of Delta alone, suffered 2million+ victims out of 3million+....
Really?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by chiefinalowo: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Your ojukwu should also be recalled from the grave.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by fineguy11(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
I concur with u...,,also,Ojukwu corpse shld be escavated and prosecuted for acts of cowardice...."GIVE US BIAFRA OR GIVE US DEATH"(his slogan),when the chips were down,he flew away after deceiving his people....he came back to nigeria after some years and lived a sweet life,married a young girl@contested the presidential election under APGA..dats what i call living the good life..Im sorry to say but my brothers frm the east enter one CHANCE with Ojukwu....
Proudly naijadeltan!

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by abduljabbar4(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
vayne:
I tire o
We will soon know the real sponsors of BH....this administration will be an eye opener.

Their greatest mistake would be to undermine/underestimate Biafra wink ..just draw first blood.
You don't like IGBOS,you have biafraphobia ,what then are you so afraid to loose that at the mention of the name Biafra,Nigeria catches cold. grin
I will gladly die for Biafra if that is what will make this zoo split when the time comes.
Mr man, you can always leave Nigeria peacefully but there is no way you can defeat Nigeria in ANY kind of war. I understand what you are thinking but its not possible.
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
The proud ignorance of a gejite

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by disumusa: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
We are not against The Trial of General Ihejirika by Amnesty International but what we are saying is that there should be due process, justice and Equity. this will begin with the trial of all key actors in the Nigeria genocidal war against the former Eastern region those key actors includes but not limited to

General Yakubu Gowon

General Mohammed Buhar

Gen Olusegun Obasanjo

Gen Theophilus Danjuma etc

Put these men on trial first before venturing anywhere near General Ihejirika
why can't they be trial by gej, buhari inherit gej govt, so ihejirika went to retalate biafra under the cover of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
lol. This guy funny o
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by meforyou1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
chiefinalowo:
So should your dead war criminal awolowo

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Macelliot(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
jerryunit48:
Really?
What's you point?
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Empredboy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
who started the war? Ojukwu. Didnt the igbos kill nigeria people? They did. Now who are we going to arrest for the death of other nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Macelliot(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
chiefinalowo:
What of Awolowo?
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by IBROHIM: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
disumusa:
why can't they be trial by gej, buhari inherit gej govt, so ihejirika went to retalate biafra under the cover of boko haram.
You've said it all! This stupid Ihejirika only came to revenge Biafra! Thank God his sins are not hidden from the world! Can you see the mentality of a typical Igbo man? And they rode on the back of the drunk Jonathan to take their own pound of flesh! I knew their conspiracy from the onset when the Ogogoro master left him to head the military!!! God punish any Igbo that will quote me!!!
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by disumusa: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gej had already conclude plot to rig election in favour ibo in 2019,that is why they condem yoruba b/c they did't surport gej.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Empredboy:
who started the war? Ojukwu. Didnt the igbos kill nigeria people? They did. Now who are we going to arrest for the death of other nigerians?

Which history are you reading?

Imagine this bro.

Yoruba Army officers led a coup that saw the killing of Igbo leaders.
Igbo's retaliated by killing Yoruba's where ever they found them.
Igbo's staged a counter coup and killed Yoruba officers.

Yorubas ran home. and after series of meetings, decided to secede from Nigeria.
The declared independence.

Then the Igbos led other Nigerians to attack the new state.
They Yorubas defended until they were over run with the support of world super powers.

Just Imagine it, then replace Yoruba with Igbo and Igbo with Hausa.
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by xtervaganza(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
vayne:
I tire o

your fathers died and heaven did not come crashing down

You will die too and be fed to dogs like your father
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by codedslayer: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
noblezone:

Imagine this bro.

They Yorubas defended until they were over run with the support of world super powers.

You mean all through the war Igbos didnt attack but defend till the very end. Wow... I love the way you lie. Chai
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Funny country, he was Jona-daft for not treating the insurgents with iron fist, when he did act, it became genocide against the North. Last time I checked, Lt. Col. Ihejirika reported to someone he didn't act out of his own volition. Sometimes you just sit back and laugh at this country.
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Empredboy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
noblezone:

Imagine this bro.

You are talking from one version of the episode. Let me ask u what was the role of Gen aguyi irosi in the 1st coup that led to the death of abubarka tafawa balewa? Why didnt zik die in dat coup? Now listen Gen aguyi (igbo) killed TB(hausa) year i think 1964. Now gowon (hausa)retaliated by staging another coup too by killing Gen aguyi (igbo). Then war started 1967. So name the yorubas that killed igbos 1st with facts
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by vayne(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
your fathers died and heaven did not come crashing down

You will die too and be fed to dogs like your father
young man,i am not my father.
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by vayne(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Mr man, you can always leave Nigeria peacefully but there is no way you can defeat Nigeria in ANY kind of war. I understand what you are thinking but its not possible.
ok o,i just hope we don't get to that level.
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by walemoney007(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Empredboy:
You are talking from one version of the episode. Let me ask u what was the role of Gen aguyi irosi in the 1st coup that led to the death of abubarka tafawa balewa? Why didnt zik die in dat coup? Now listen Gen aguyi (igbo) killed TB(hausa) year i think 1964. Now gowon (hausa)retaliated by staging another coup too by killing Gen aguyi (igbo). Then war started 1967. So name the yorubas that killed igbos 1st with facts
aguyi ironsi didnt participate in d first coup,it was led by major ifeajuna and major nzeogwu,gowon was not the leader of d counter coup,it was led by murtala
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
"Nigeria" is a big fraud
Re: Amnesty Should First Arrest Gowon For The Death Of 3 Million Igbos - Ifeduba by babadee1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
I believe the official number of people killed in Biafra was 2 million. OP, where did you get the 3 million number from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unmasking The Real Monguno, The New Defence Intelligence Chief / Fashola Lied. Tundefashola.com Not Government Site / 100 Days In Office: El-rufai Emerges As Best Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.