Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? (25967 Views)

My Hair Is Turning Brown. / Avengers infinity war / How Can I Stop Pulling Our My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by akagson: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
I'm a male with the natural kinky Black African hair. I see some other people's curly hair and I like it. I've tried to replicate it on my hair by applying relaxer but I've noticed something: When my hair is wet (that is, immediately after bathing or washing my hair), it takes that lovely curly beautiful texture I want, but when the water on the hair dries up and the hair becomes dry, it goes back to the ugly kinky looks. Please, what do I do to the hair to make it retain that wet look all day long? Is there anything I can be applying to keep the hair looking fresh and curly all day long as it looks when it's wet, and how do I apply it? Thanks. I may attach some photos to show you what I mean better.

Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by Diffdeef(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Maybe You use local relaxers.
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by akagson: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Diffdeef:
Maybe You use local relaxers.
I used one called Ebony. You know it? Or maybe it's my type of hair?
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by younghartz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Haba! Ebony will kill ur hair
UB skit is okay!
Try it then apply cruset dye then keep using gel to maintain d curly hair tru out d day

Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by Diffdeef(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
akagson:
I used one called Ebony. You know it? Or maybe it's my type of hair?
don't know it,how much is this ebony tho?
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by akagson: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
younghartz:
Haba! Ebony will kill ur hair
UB skit is okay!
Try it then apply cruset dye then keep using gel to maintain d curly hair tru out d day
What does Ebony do to the hair? Is it what is making it dry? Which one is UB skit?
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by akagson: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Diffdeef:
don't know it,how much is this ebony tho?
N200
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by Diffdeef(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
akagson:
N200
N200? And you expect results? I'd recommend a foreign relaxer called "olive" small pack is sold @N1200 while the full pack is sold @N1500. . It has many accessories in it. Like free handgloves while relaxing your hair to avoid physical contact with the hands,An olive oil neutralizing shampoo that would neutralize the remains of the relaxer even after washing off,another moisturizer to keep the hair sheen,moisturized etc made of egg portein,olive oil etc...there's another accessory that strengthens damaged hair etc...just get any foreign relaxer. They're all good. Buh I recommend olive...cos I don use am!!
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by younghartz(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2015
akagson:
What does Ebony do to the hair? Is it what is making it dry? Which one is UB skit?

UB skit is 1500 and ebony is 200
See gap na
Wat do u expect it to do?
Most times all dis product we do buy r fake! If u use d original ebony it might me okay!
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by akagson: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2015
younghartz:

UB skit is 1500 and ebony is 200
See gap na
Wat do u expect it to do?
Most times all dis product we do buy r fake! If u use d original ebony it might me okay!
Hmm... ur hair looks good. But the N1500, what size are we talking about? Is it the same size as the one pictured or bigger, and how many times do you use it before it finishes?

Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by younghartz(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2015
akagson:
Hmm... ur hair looks good. But the N1500, what size are we talking about? Is it the same size as the one pictured or bigger, and how many times do you use it before it finishes?

Thnks!
Its bigger
Last me up 2 a year and six months
Depending on hw u use it
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by akagson: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2015
younghartz:

Thnks!
Its bigger
Last me up 2 a year and six months
Depending on hw u use it
What! A year and six months? It should be really really bigger than that my own. The Ebony may not be bad after all. Please can you take a pic of the one you have let me compare?
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by akagson: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Diffdeef:
N200? And you expect results? I'd recommend a foreign relaxer called "olive" small pack is sold @N1200 while the full pack is sold @N1500. . It has many accessories in it. Like free handgloves while relaxing your hair to avoid physical contact with the hands,An olive oil neutralizing shampoo that would neutralize the remains of the relaxer even after washing off,another moisturizer to keep the hair sheen,moisturized etc made of egg portein,olive oil etc...there's another accessory that strengthens damaged hair etc...just get any foreign relaxer. They're all good. Buh I recommend olive...cos I don use am!!
It just occurred to me to ask. What is the size of this Olive you buy for N1,200? Is it bigger than this one I attached? If you can snap it and attach too, it'll be great.

Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by Diffdeef(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
akagson:
It just occurred to me to ask. What is the size of this Olive you buy for N1,200? Is it bigger than this one I attached? If you can snap it and attach too, it'll be great.
forget bout comparing the size,the quantity is enough to relax a full grown hair 5times.
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by younghartz(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
akagson:
What! A year and six months? It should be really really bigger than that my own. The Ebony may not be bad after all. Please can you take a pic of the one you have let me compare?

Bro I'm nt with my own here in sch bt I could send u d google image

Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by akagson: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2015
younghartz:

Bro I'm nt with my own here in sch bt I could send u d google image
OK. Thanks. Maybe I'll incorporate the gels too as you said. I think that'll be what really makes the hair stay fresh all day long.
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2015
^^^ hey you two adorable fashionistas, move on to the fashion segment.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by younghartz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
moreeni:
^^^ hey you two adorable fashionistas, move on to the fashion segment.

Fashion aint my thing grin
Re: How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Get hair wax,Curling gel or products that define curls you can find them online.

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression / Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.