Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression (25971 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Omicronvaccine: 4:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment And Depression (Photos)

A 200 level student of the Taraba State University identified as Paul Ibrahim Kunini, has committed suicide, IGBERETV reports.

His classmate, Ruth Ayoade, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Monday, February 27, 2023, said the deceased had been battling with a heart related ailment which led him to depression.

“Last night we the family of Human Kinetic and Health Education (200l) received the most devastating news about the demise of our brother, course mate and friend, Paul Ibrahim, who had been suffering from heart related ailment for some time now, but due to depression he committed suicide yesterday. Burial arrangement is still in progress, date and time will be communicated soon.” she wrote.

According to the obituary shared by his brother, the 26-year-old student died on Sunday, February 26.

Paul will be laid to rest on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, in his hometown, Kunini in Lau Local Government Area of Taraba State.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02M6pKDjzRQHzsuEMhabm5uMYEJjQEDyfwMHyxRrkLSWBdDHxDkyYUQGqPy85ouedzl&id=100005031637048

https://igberetvnews.com/1439708/taraba-student-commits-suicide-battling-heart-related-ailment-depression-photos/

1 Like

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Aminobrown(m): 5:27am On Feb 28, 2023
I bliv d results coming out from inec added to his depressed state. Rip young lad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by bankyblue(m): 6:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Everything is not a joke, someone just took his life out of depression and all what u do is to joke with it!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by kingreign(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:
I bliv d results coming out from inec added to his depressed state. Rip young lad
stop being foolish. You don’t know how terrible heart ailment is that’s why you foolishly spilled this stupid comment.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by falcon01: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
People won't show you love until when you are dead they start Posting Stupid Captions on your photo. "Oh no I can't believe you are not more, I just saw tou yesterday you said bla bla bla rest in my friend" but when you was alive ain't no body gon give a shit about you. Humans are pathetic.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Aminobrown(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
kingreign:
stop being foolish. You don’t know how terrible heart ailment is that’s why you foolishly spilled this stupid comment.

It's your generation that is foolish, son of a bastard
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by kingreign(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:

It's your generation that is foolish, son of a bastard
so says a born throway pikin.
Spits! angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by soundOsonic: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Why? Doesn't make sense
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Aminobrown(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
kingreign:

so says a born throway pikin.
Spits! angry

A condom wud av saved ur parents this embarrassment u swine

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Sonnobax15(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Rip
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Godsfrezx: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
F
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by bewla(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rip

But you this young generation always in a hurry what will lead you to kill your self

What have you seen , that warrant you to think death is the solution

Now you die did you prepare money for your buriel down for us

Kill your self add more issues to everybody already problem
If I no the angel on the gate walahi I will send you back to the world you most carry your problem by your self

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by siraj1402(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Lovenorth: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Talibu should be monitored
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by illuminutty: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
The thought of Tinubu, a senile old and corrupt drug baron, as president can kill anyone.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
RIPP

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH HIS FAMILY ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Offpoint1: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sleep on...
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by factcheckmmm: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rip to the young lad

Please pray hard oo

The more your prayer

Cause Nigeria is about to collapse
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by NothingDoMe: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Salvation2: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
So sad that a young man of 26yrs can decide to take his own life because of a problem he feels has no solution! He shouldn't have done that because there is always a solution in Jesus Christ... Mark 11:22

Early October 2022, my wife was diagnosed of a heart problem by the doctors. When they called me, I told them nothing of such with faith. I sent someone to go there and move her out of that hospital because I was not around. He moved her out of that hospital and the both of us prayed for her. That's all, the heart problem disappeared!! This is in accordance to Mathew 21:22, Mark 11:24 and Mark 9: 23.

See my brethren, let's not give up on the Almighty God because He is the solution to all our problems. We urgently need to have a good relationship with Jesus Christ and all other things will be added to our lives including GOOD HEALTH and other GOOD THINGS of life. Mathew 6:33.

For those of us alive, let's reconcile with Jesus Christ by accepting Him today as our Lord and personal saviour in order to be saved. John 3:3-5.

Remember that Jesus Christ loves u. God bless u all.

***Check my first topic on my home page, to see some of my testimonies. This can serve as a motivation to embrace and love Him more in ur life***

Shalom!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Kizzygentle: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
B
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Staywithbina: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment And Depression (Photos)

A 200 level student of the Taraba State University identified as Paul Ibrahim Kunini, has committed suicide, IGBERETV reports.

His classmate, Ruth Ayoade, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Monday, February 27, 2023, said the deceased had been battling with a heart related ailment which led him to depression.

“Last night we the family of Human Kinetic and Health Education (200l) received the most devastating news about the demise of our brother, course mate and friend, Paul Ibrahim, who had been suffering from heart related ailment for some time now, but due to depression he committed suicide yesterday. Burial arrangement is still in progress, date and time will be communicated soon.” she wrote.

According to the obituary shared by his brother, the 26-year-old student died on Sunday, February 26.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02M6pKDjzRQHzsuEMhabm5uMYEJjQEDyfwMHyxRrkLSWBdDHxDkyYUQGqPy85ouedzl&id=100005031637048

https://igberetvnews.com/1439708/taraba-student-commits-suicide-battling-heart-related-ailment-depression-photos/

NAIRALAND IS A MINI VERSION OF LINDAIKEJI BLOG
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by frenzy48: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:
very terrible thing to say,,where's your conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Probably from the chest pain and heart break from Tinubu's victory sad

Chai Tinubu, it shall never be well with you grin
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by frank14011991(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hope he was not an obedient and election results shocked him
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by bigdammyj: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
R.I.P. to her.
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Kizzygentle: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Why commit suicide? Miracles still work... Rio
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by chudez0147(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
His last name is Kunini , same with his hometown.
May his soul rest well embarassed

1 Like

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Antihypocrite: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sad truth is that this guy solicited for help multiple times, but no one cared to help apart from his family.

Now those same people will pretend to mourn him on social media.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) / Reasons Why You Should Replace Sugar With Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.