Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? (3358 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by alheri(f): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2005
@miss world. i agree,no comments!!! @goodguy yeah,RITE!!!
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by legry(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2005
Then why do you call her your friend rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by snazzydawn(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2005
My best friend,pregnant for my husband?!!!!Heads would have rolled and surely not mine.May it never happen to me.Amen.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by Renike(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2005
am leaving the guy.
there is no hard and fast rule abt it.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by adeore(f): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2006
as 4 me if have marry the guy before the incident i can't leave my matrimonial home just cos of dt.but she will smell peper. if it happen in countship i will leave both of them on thier own and god will jugde them 4 me. if is after d wedding i will jugde the lady by myself
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by mizkay(f): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2006
which best friend and which husband? how da one start? Goodness!!!! I will let no inhabiting fly near my man una hear me so.....no chance of anyone catching pregnancy from love of my life. what?? madness! I will finish her and pray that God help us both haba!!!!
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by christyne(f): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2006
eeewo!!!!I go die.Just joking.

Well,i cant becos of tht quit,i'll only have to pray for divine intervention.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by cheekee(f): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2006
@missworld i give you a big five!!!!i'll bury HIM in my backyard and as for my bestfriend just get of my lsight i never want to see you again!!!!!
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by justme: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2006
first of all GOD FORBID! my best friend? no way shocked... though it happens, but i pray it never happens to me, but if it does hmmmmm... i will leave my husband, and also make sure he breaks up with my so called friend, cos if i can't have him she shouldn't either!
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by jclord(f): 12:58am On Feb 06, 2006
This sound like a Jerry Springer episode.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by snazzydawn(f): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2006
and I am Jerry Springer cool
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by jclord(f): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2006
As a resident of the US I apologize for the destructive influence that Jerry Springer and his kind are perpetrating around the world. I hope you you guys aren't getting Howard Stern too. He is even worse than Jerry. I think I'll start a thread to get people's opinion about the possibility that the US is being attacked by Muslim terrorist because of our offensive entertainment.

To answer your original question: If your husband gets your friend pregnant? 1. She is an enemy not a friend. 2. Your husband does not deserve even a minute of your precious time. Leave them both to suffer with their dishonest ways. They will probably sleep with each other friends in the future.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by SweetFlora(f): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2006
God Forbid!I'll never agree to it.I must ask for a divorce,that's for sure and he must settle me but he must fend for our children,but i must take my children with me,that's if we have any.As for my best friend,i'll continue to pray for her but she'll never have peace for the rest of her life.

But we ladies dont pray for that.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by Softee(f): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2006
Ditch them both. neither ever did deserve you in the first place.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by Softee(f): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2006
Ditch them both. neither ever did deserve you in the first place.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by eveseh(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm,i'll leave both of them to live thire lives but there
will never be piece between them embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by Memunah(f): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2006
Dat will be distratrous and i will really feel hurt if my husband should do that,but i don't care what happens between the both of them( my husband & my friend)but I CAN NEVER allow that to break my home so i ve to do is to exercise patient through the whole stuff,but i can't let that break my home.NEVER!!!But its over between me and that is friend of mine,but with my lovely husband.HELL NO i will stick with him.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by jaybaby(f): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2006
why r u gurls saying u ll leave him? Hello we r talkin abt HUSBAND not BOYFRIEND?

Well if that happens to me -hmmm i will allow her give birth 2 the baby & we will carter 4 him/her PERIOD
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by Memunah(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2006
You are right,i dont buy the idea of leaving my husband for any woman we will sort it out.PERIOD!!
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by katherinae(f): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2006
well since im in the US, when i divorce im taking everything and i mean everything, and if i decide not to divorce, maybe because of love or something, she will regret ever sleeping with him, o i would treat the babe wiht teh upmost respect, but that kid will grow up knowing wha tshe did, and that is disgrace enough, so would the whole world.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by minniepoe(f): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2007
what!!!! i don't really know what i will do but one thing for sure is that it will really hurt and cause a whole of trouble.

Besides why would someone that calls herself a friend fall in love with my husband? she is no friend but an enemy. and i tell you, the end of such a person is destruction except she repents and seeks the face of God.

Come to think of it, i will not divorce my husband but hold tightly onto God and i tell you i will surely have the last laugh because that friend is an intruder. But their action would have caused a whole lot of trouble.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by anabell(f): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
unpredictable
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
It would be a lot If they lived to see the day after the burst.

That is the saddest and tragic situation a woman can ever find herself in. The two people she loved and trusted most turned out to be her worst enemies. None of them hesitated or desisted the other from hurting the one they claimed to love. In a situation like this a firm break up with both is the best solution. It's obvious you are an inconvenient third party. Don't hurt yourself by trying to fight for your husband because he stopped being that once he laid with your best friend.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by kingsleyi1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2007
this is incredible??
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by MILITIA(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Topic!

Life will never be the same oh! This one is for God to settle! shocked I cannot even touch this topic with a ten foot pole! lipsrsealed
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by funty(f): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2007
damn the best friend!! as for the husband, thats the end of the marriage but for my best friend, i let her go but she'll never be my friend again no matter what.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by crazyp(f): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2007
first of all, God forbid bad thing.

secondly, i cannot continue with that marriage, i dont even have anything to say to the so called best friend, its my husband that i will have to deal with, he betrayed my trust, how do we continue living under the same roof, abeg, instead of giving him rat poison one day, i'll will just pack myself & my kids out of his god-forsaken life.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by estheree(f): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
i reject it, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by deardoc: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
hmn,this one is tough.left to me,i could strangle the guy in his sleep. i would certainly not give him the pleasure of fighting over him. i think to maintain my sanity,i would leave the house with my kids.dont you know you could be poisoned if you still stay together especially if the man has been jazzed.let God fight your battles,but take cover first.
that supposed friend is an enemy within so avoid her like a plague and leave her to her fate.
how are you so sure,she's the only one he has impregnated,there could be others,afterall they say,the day a man dies is the day you would know the number of wives and kids he has. i personally dont trust any man so i would definately not commit suicide. but AIDS is real, so i have to leave to be alive to take care of my kids wink
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by smurf1(f): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2009
Suppose I kill them when I find out? angry angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by JustGood(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2009
It shows the irresponsibility and stupidity of your husband
Re: Suppose Your Best Friend Is Pregnant For Your Husband? by Jellitah: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WORLD. . .Not my consain. . . I DON'T KEEP FRIENDS, NOT TO MENTION 'SKANKY BEST FRIENDS'! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Divorce / Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With / 10 Hilarious Baby Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.