Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With (3348 Views)

Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Should I Allow My Wife Go? / Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With by trendystuf(f): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Recently, my wife's female friend got a job in Lagos and has asked to stay with us for a while. The babe, pictured above, is single and heavily endowed. She's a serious temptation o! Hope I am taking the right decision by letting her stay. I don't know if I can overcome her should she decide to "make a move". Guys, please advise me.

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/photo-help-should-i-allow-my-wifes-sexy.html

Re: Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
lol, orisirisi topic, and you OP are a female...?
Re: Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With by Ogoanita(f): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
embarassed dat yu are a human beign God gave u d capacity to control ur self, some foolish question sef , smh
Re: Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin singing in iyanyas voice * figure eight o,figure eight o.your waist,your waist,all i want is your waist grin

@ op i believe you know what to do as you are not a minor.you are just 'ooking for APPROVAL TO LAUNCH YOUR INORDINATE DESIRES grin hence i refuse to take this as a problem.

grin grin controller of waist,lagos division..mo judi o grin
Re: Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With by trendystuf(f): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
A confused reader posted this on my blog. I posted it here for your comments. Thanks
Re: Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With by greatgod2012(f): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Since you already know that she's a temptation to you and you know within you that you cant conquer the temptation, why then do you want to tempt yourself and at the end of the day blaming the devil for it?
Re: Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With by Haywhymido(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
I will be lying to u if i tell u dis gal is nt set. She set die.Abeg, kindly avoid temptation n honourably send her packing.
Re: Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With by emperorchedda(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dude take note of ma words " DER IS NOTHING U CAN DO TO RESIST HER" u jst hv to send her packing asap. Its nt ur fault dat u get attracted to something sexy, it shows ur body is functioning perfectly! All healthy will also b tempted. Jst mk sure u dnt allow in ur house cos if u do den it is gonna b totally outta ur hands

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! / "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady / Let's Talk About Autism....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.