Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? (1425 Views)

How Do I Activate My Multilinks 1x Data Card / How Do I Activate My Unlocked Huawei Fastlink Modem? / The Code To Send "setttings" To In Order To Activate My Mtn Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ ALL,

How do i activate the fingerprint device on my lappy?
Re: How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
That way, you may never get a reply. Tell us about your lappy, what is the brand, model number, what os is installed on it?
Linux, Windows 98, 2000, xp, vista, 2008 or what? If vista is it 32 bit or 64 bit.
Whichever you can provide out of all of this, please do, so that pros in the house and those using similar lappy can answer your question.

Once your question is specific you will your answer on time (and this applies to anyone asking for anything).
Re: How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 19, 2009
@ last reply, thanks,

my lappy config:
Compaq HP nc6400
dual core 2GHZ(processor)
1G Ram
Intel MOBO(centrino)
winxp Pro SPK2

it has a fingerprint device which I don't know how to configure and I have being using the lappy for 1year.

thanks
Re: How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? by Delaw8: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2009
Pls, gurus in the house, i have similar prob, i dont know to active my fingerprint device: hp, win xp
Re: How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2009
are the gurus not arround?, pls help
Re: How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? by YD(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2009
you may have to go online and search the hp-compaq nc6400 fingerprint driver, easily on the officia website. downlaod and install. you should be good to go. you may want to burn a copy in to a cd cos everytime you reformat/load os you need to reinstall
Re: How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? by YD(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2009
you may have to go online and search the hp-compaq nc6400 fingerprint driver, easily on the officia website. downlaod and install, then it'll be activated. you should be good to go. you may want to burn a copy in to a cd cos everytime you reformat/load os you need to reinstall
Re: How Do I Activate My Fingerprint Device? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
There are alwayz gurus in the house. Just that gurus get levels. I dont like talking theories, i understand your problems, but since i have not faced them before, so i will keep quiet and let others who have experienced them to talk so i dont yarn dust.

And if you are still having problems, please let us know what exactly happened. So that you can solve your problems.

(1) (Reply)

Laptops Soo Cheap / Mini Hp, Mini Dell, Mini Acer Or Mini Samsung / Mtn Unlimited Gb Is Now Hot Magic Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.