Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Globacom Please Step Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Globacom Please Step Up (843 Views)

Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space / Mouth Watering Data From Globacom / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Please Step Up by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
I have had this pain in me for sometime now..It has lingered for too long & I want to pour it out.
I started using my Glo line on the 5th of January 2005.I personally canvassed for Glo,i made my Family members and some friends choose the network then..I was using my NOKIA 2100 (Fluorescent) screen..Since 2005 till today(10yrs), I wouldn't even boast of a single benefit from Glo.

In 2009,I started using Blackberry,I thought of no other love but my Glo Sim..I observed that most of my friends dropped their Sims, I became pessimistic and convinced them so hard to go back but they refused...Even when I lost my phone in 2006 & 2008, I had to retrieve my line with (#1,500); #500 for retrieval and #1000 for "By force" recharge card.

I was mocked by my friends then in the University to drop my Glo but I was strong enough to grow above their conviction and remained loyal.
Fast-forward.....

This is the Modern Era of technology and lots of Competition,why won't Glo invest in their Staff Welfare and Systems,their network is so"WACK" yes I repeat,its APPALLING. At this Modern Time we still struggle to enjoy 3G Services on our Blackberry Device?

I don't need the 3072MB they offer, just give us a good link.

I don't think I would blame your Customer Care Agents, if they are properly treated, they will SWIFTLY attend to Customers need.

To the Chairman/CEO of Globacom,i thought Glo was suppose to be a Nigerian Brand? What happened to its Pride?
A Nigerian Brand that sat down to watch other Foreign investors take the quantum number of the masses?

Kindly desist from wasting hard-laboured efforts of your Staff on your so called "Brand Ambassador" because they don't promote your brand..Why pay heavy for just some Photographs while you can give Car Loans to these staff who made Glo what it is today.

Have you given a thought about your Staff Children? What happened to "Staff& Family End of the Year".

Well, that's not my concern,get your Network up and going..

Your so called Brand Ambassador will dump your ass for another Bigger Brand or even lesser so why invest in a "Temporary Madness"?

I will end my story here...

From an angry Customer.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Please Step Up by joystickextendr: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
You are soo on point bro angry angry
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by hadura29(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Well said..... That guy above me though.....

Na glo internet coz am..... Slow
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by codedmax(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Glo network & services is an apology
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by psucc(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
OP I think you deserve kudos for this observation. Unfortunately, our corporate citizens pay less attention to their workforce's welfare. They are ready to spend it all on image laundering but will never seek to better the lots of their workers.
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by nke001: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
If only adenuga and ibb had ears!

What a free advice.
They will only perfer to listen to paid pieces of advice/shit.
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by vodacom: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is one reason why foreign company does well in Nigeria yet we blame the government for negligence. Glo network is inconsistent in the following::
1. call tariff e.g Glo bounce plan, Glo flexi(similar to Mtn zone and as a matter of fact,they introduced first before Mtn zone but today it's no where to be found)
2. poor customer care delivery::: you hardly get to them and peradventure you did, they rehearse a message to avoid solving your issue
3. Spending so much resource at movie stars and local league at the expense of their staff and customers
4. poor network quality in at least 25 states out of the 36 states.
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by Nnachi404(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
latestmodel:
I have had this pain in me for sometime now..It has lingered for too long & I want to pour it out.
I started using my Glo line on the 5th of January 2005.I personally canvassed for Glo,i made my Family members and some friends choose the network then..I was using my NOKIA 2100 (Fluorescent) screen..Since 2005 till today(10yrs), I wouldn't even boast of a single benefit from Glo.

In 2009,I started using Blackberry,I thought of no other love but my Glo Sim..I observed that most of my friends dropped their Sims, I became pessimistic and convinced them so hard to go back but they refused...Even when I lost my phone in 2006 & 2008, I had to retrieve my line with (#1,500); #500 for retrieval and #1000 for "By force" recharge card.

I was mocked by my friends then in the University to drop my Glo but I was strong enough to grow above their conviction and remained loyal.
Fast-forward.....

This is the Modern Era of technology and lots of Competition,why won't Glo invest in their Staff Welfare and Systems,their network is so"WACK" yes I repeat,its APPALLING. At this Modern Time we still struggle to enjoy 3G Services on our Blackberry Device?

I don't need the 3072MB they offer, just give us a good link.

I don't think I would blame your Customer Care Agents, if they are properly treated, they will SWIFTLY attend to Customers need.

To the Chairman/CEO of Globacom,i thought Glo was suppose to be a Nigerian Brand? What happened to its Pride?
A Nigerian Brand that sat down to watch other Foreign investors take the quantum number of the masses?

Kindly desist from wasting hard-laboured efforts of your Staff on your so called "Brand Ambassador" because they don't promote your brand..Why pay heavy for just some Photographs while you can give Car Loans to these staff who made Glo what it is today.

Have you given a thought about your Staff Children? What happened to "Staff& Family End of the Year".

Well, that's not my concern,get your Network up and going..

Your so called Brand Ambassador will dump your ass for another Bigger Brand or even lesser so why invest in a "Temporary Madness"?

I will end my story here...

From an angry Customer.

be4 na glo get me but now na etibaba try it and you will know what? good is
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by Rogersmith(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Glo treat their lower staff poorly. Can you imagine they pay graduate 30k. This causal staff do most of the work. I pray this new government do something about this causal workers this company and financial institutions use and dump.
Mod, this is a front page material.
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by Oyetboy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Glo, the only network where you download at a speed of 11kb/s on 3G undecided ....i wonder if they are sleeping
Re: Globacom Please Step Up by parrotibaba(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
...On d bad network part ..., (in shujinko's voice) "the blame falls squarely upon d government's shoulder"

An uninterruptible power supply will do wonders in d country ...anyways for my side ,highest I d get na 200kb/s but I still prefer dem pass airthieves even though I get up to 1mb/s sometimes on nyash-tel

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Apps To Help You Stay Organized / Infinix Set To Release New Phone / Browse And Download Unlimited On Airtel For 30mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.