Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid (1641 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by missross(f): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by TS2(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls when next she messes do not forget to post it on Nairaland since she is the new replacement for Tonto Dikeh on NL
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi come see your Governor o grin grin grin
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
i jus hope she will gve him a child soon o

1 Like

Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by chimatruth(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Edo state fund...
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Psittacus(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Free dis man and his wife now, it not easy to marry a beautiful woman o...prying eye every where. If na ugly lady no one wud rember Gov Oshiomole is married. If na me, I go attach GPS tracker to my woman, I don't trust dis my naija brothers... Even Dele momodu
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Jenny1010(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
They are just acting for the camera.
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by sucreblazing(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
one question dey my mind ooo

what's their child gonna look like if them born ?
black and yellow Abi which colour ?
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Psittacus(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
sucreblazing:
one question dey my mind ooo

what's their child gonna look like if them born ?

black and yellow Abi which colour ?
semi black plus yellow to match

1 Like

Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by tpiadotcom: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
trust fund for dem pikin cheesy
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by sucreblazing(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Psittacus:
semi black plus yellow to match

lolz u wicked oo
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by M0GIDI: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
There's nothing as disgusting as seeing a grandfather rocking a chick young enough to be his granddaughter, Adamu is a disgrace.
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Mamaflex(f): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good to know Edo state now have a first lady
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by tpiadotcom: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
is it my imagination or the governor is beginning to take a back seat and letting his wife have the reins?

I really do not know why people cant step down in order to enjoy whatever enjoyment they say they need?

but sha, I guess the people of the state are behind him and his actions, ki s'oju lasan.

and why are bloggers in general and nairaland in particular, giving them so much publicity?
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by BabaNath(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cute faceless kid
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by lurther: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
The third pix..... why is Adams oshiomole trouser rising at the Zip side......
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Escalze(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
[size=18pt]What is the difference between these two pics?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2484235_cgvnnavwcaezfb6_jpegbce23161a6e0d72cf2fa75b2ce820228
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by missKiffy(f): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Make God bless them with theirs smiley
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Adam looking very tired and loosing weight since he got married. I hope the wife is not working him hard. Anyway fine wife, handsome husband.
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by freshdude99(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
He should put her in a family way Asap grin
Re: Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid by Winny28(f): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
TS2:
Pls when next she messes do not forget to post it on Nairaland since she is the new replacement for Tonto Dikeh on NL
nawaoo dats a harsh way of correcting someone

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Rich Sugar Mummy / Rochas Tapping Current From Mrs Oshiomhole / Senator Theodore Orji 7 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.