Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid (38173 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by grafikii: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Courtesy

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Idrismusty97(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2015
I must drink from Niger Delta crude oil cheesy. Lol na joke o.

The slayer of PDP.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2015
cool Baba dey knack skucheez

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by FastShipping: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2015
His eye balls are not normal. This guy definitely sniffs something grin

The slayer of PDP.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by VampireeM(f): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2015
Its today that I realised that Tinubu has nice Lips cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by greatness22(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
Lolz, u're so funny, wetin nice for d lip. FYI, na me Tinubu dey send go buy weed.

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by VampireeM(f): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Lolz, u're so funny, wetin nice for d lip. FYI, na me Tinubu dey send go buy weed.

lol. Some weed smokers still ve nice lips esp those that dont smoke directly from it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by McCarlito(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2015
That is child abuse!!!

Na squishes jagaban dey feed this minor so oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by greatness22(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:

lol. Some weed smokers still ve nice lips esp those that dont smoke directly from it
Yea, u are right, but not Tinubu, his lips looks as if he applied KIWI polish on it.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by mightyhaze: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice pics. Hope d child doesn't get 2 see his teeth tho tongue

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Meriekriss: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2015
He shouldn't condemn that boy's future with his mouth ordor..

Meanwhile, see how he folded his hand as of he is holding a stick of wrapped igbo... This man dey smoke shege.

24 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice picture, lalasticlala
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Cool picz, whats the meaning of jagaban sef? Is it a Nigeria name?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Yea, u are right, but not Tinubu, his lips looks as if he applied KIWI polish on it.
Omo that lips be like Dudu osun soap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by gsport: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2015
I hope the innocent boy will not come down with strotoustisiss disease.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
It is a title given him by the emir of Borgu Kingdom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by ishiamu(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by johnca(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Ochi agha na Borgu

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by greatness22(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Omo that lips be like Dudu osun soap
Bros, you're HEARTLESS.... Lolz. Am a PDP loyalist like u boss.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Bros, you're HEARTLESS.... Lolz. Am a PDP loyalist like u boss.
BAT na brain sha

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by sosanova: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2015
that Kid has contacted contact Mouth Odour from Smello Thief-nubu

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by kekakuz(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2015
BRb.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by greatness22(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
BAT na brain sha
Yea, for negative things.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by smsshola(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=41381381] It is a title given him by the emir of Borgu Kingdom[/quote

where is Borgu kingdom and what is the meaning of the title Jagaban?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2015
smsshola:
where is Borgu kingdom and what is the meaning of the title Jagaban?
Borgu is in Niger state.

Jagaban means "the Leader of Warriors"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by mazzi: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
at least something handsome about him grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Ezeibe(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2015
no caption
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by akp202(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2015
as ugly as jagaban he got one of d prettiest wife
LESSON: a man needs not to be handsome to get d prettiest wife ur pocket answers for u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by abdulaz: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:

How did you know of this? I am suspecting you o grin.
That is how I smoke my weed, I hold it inbetween my index finger and my thumb, with only the thumb and index finger going into my mouth. I never let the weed wrap touch my lips directly.
There is also another trick, always apply lip gloss or any lip ointment before you smoke that weed kiss

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Dreyl(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jagaban the slayer of the wailers. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
grafikii:
Courtesy
erukumakanaki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.