Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Jesus According To Bible And Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus According To Bible And Christians (3011 Views)

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat / Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Scholar8200:

Simply meaning God ceased from the work of creation at the time indicated (and that only). Hebrews 4:10
10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

The tenor of your post betrays your intention; this explanation is given for the benefit of the curious but unbiased.

seems you don't understand English... rest means you are tired.... ceased from work doesn't necessarily means you tired...
Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by Scholar8200(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

seems you don't understand English... rest means you are tired.... ceased from work doesn't necessarily means you tired...
(reminds me of Nicodemus!)
Alright then, I backed my explanation from the Bible, back yours too by the Bible (as per the highlighted).
Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by malvisguy212: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing in Chinese.... you even contradict yourself... you quoted from bible and quran to tell us who Jesus is called and you leave bible and quran out of your conclusion on who Jesus is really is.... very sadistic..

now... did bible call Jesus son of God? did Jesus call himself son of God? how many times Jesus is called son of God and son of man in bible? how many people are called son of God in bible? how many people were called begotten son of God in bible? ... after you answer that question... draw your conclusion... if you really understand.. you will see that son of God means servant of God or prophet of God.....

and concerning Quran... as we all know that bible is just a story book, that's why nobody knows any of the bible writers. that's why it's so contradictory, its only Quran that can clear it's truth and show us its lie.. bible confirms the book of Moses and book of David... and Quran confirms all of them... Quran let us know that Jesus is one of the miracle of the our creator...

what are you saying here? I ask, in what culture is a man adress by his mother name? And you are saying rubbish here!!! Who is the father of Jesus? Why will God interrupt the process of procreation just for Jesus to have the virgin birth? The quran never give reason why Jesus was born of a virgin birth.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by peadel20(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

peadel20 post=34504501:

laughing in Chinese.... you even contradict yourself... you quoted from bible and quran to tell us who Jesus is called and you leave bible and quran out of your conclusion on who Jesus is really is.... very sadistic..

now... did bible call Jesus son of God? did Jesus call himself son of God? how many times Jesus is called son of God and son of man in bible? how many people are called son of God in bible? how many people were called begotten son of God in bible? ... after you answer that question... draw your conclusion... if you really understand.. you will see that son of God means servant of God or prophet of God.....

and concerning Quran... as we all know that bible is just a story book, that's why nobody knows any of the bible writers. that's why it's so contradictory, its only Quran that can clear it's truth and show us its lie.. bible confirms the book of Moses and book of David... and Quran confirms all of them... Quran let us know that Jesus is one of the miracle of the our creator...

I wouldn't say you shouldn't call the Bible a mere story book if that is what it seems to you. Now, answer this question:

Is the Quran from God above?

If Yes, does it contain error or not?

You must answer this if you are sincere a muslim.
Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2015
peadel20:

I wouldn't say you shouldn't call the Bible a mere story book if that is what it seems to you. Now, answer this question:

Is the Quran from God above?

If Yes, does it contain error or not?

You must answer this if you are sincere a muslim.

error in Quran? if you no post the error here may Allah punish you
Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
what are you saying here? I ask, in what culture is a man adress by his mother name? And you are saying rubbish here!!! Who is the father of Jesus? Why will God interrupt the process of procreation just for Jesus to have the virgin birth? The quran never give reason why Jesus was born of a virgin birth.

in this 21st century... you still ain't educated... maybe you educated and you still illiterate...

what culture is a man address by his mother..? who was Adam and eve address by? who was Malachi address by? ...

now you say who is father of Jesus..?? and why would God interrupt the process of procreation just for Jesus to have virgin birth?

the answer is in Quran... obviously you haven't check Quran for answers before you start spilling trash here...

JESUS IS SIMPLY A MIRACLE OF ALLAH.. HE'S A MIRACLE LIKE EVERY SINGLE THING ON THIS EARTH... DO YOU THINK HUMAN BEING IS NOT A MIRACLE? ASK SCIENTISTS.. ORDINARY TEETH CONTAINS THOUSANDS OF THINGS... WE HUMAN BEING ARE TOO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER... THAT'S WHY WE DON'T NOTICE WE ARE MIRACLE!!!!!

if you still don't believe, wait till judgment day... I will tell you i told you so.. when Jesus clear every misconceptions around him... even though Quran has but you people will never believe...

MANY FAITH WILL STAND FIRM WHEN THEY SEE OUR MIRACLE, AND MANY WILL LOST WHEN THEY SEE OUR MIRACLE....

AM PROUDLY A MUSLIM... AM PROUDLY A CHRISTIAN ... AM PROUDLY MOSES FOLLOWER.... I BELIEVE IN ONESS OF ALLAH AND I BELIEVE IN EVERY OF HIS PROPHET AND I BELIEVE IN JUDGMENT DAY
Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by peadel20(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

error in Quran? if you no post the error here may Allah punish you

Ok, according to Muslims, Quran is scientifically accurate.... right?

How about these points:

1. Man is Created From Clotted blood(?) Quran-23:14 (Then fashioned We the drop (semen) a CLOT OF CONGEALED BLOOD then fashioned We the clot a little lump (fetus), fashioned We the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators.)

2. Created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood [Quran-96:2]. Other ayas exist but these two are ok in discussion here.

Reality
A blood clot can not grow into anything. This idea came from the Greeks. Aristotle erroneously believed that humans are originated from the action of male semen upon female menstrual blood, which is absolutely an incorrect assumption. The Quran’s assertion on the clot (alaqa) is completely wrong about human development, since there is absolutely no stage during which the embryo consists of a clot.

3. Mary was not sister of Aaron as there was a gap of 1400 years difference in between.
Hear what Quran has to say to Mary:

“At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms), They said: “O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! “O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!” –Sura:19:27-28

4. • There is no Compulsion in religion…. Quran-2:256

Contradicts

• Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam) till they pay the polltax (jiziya) with the hand of humility. Quran-9:29
• O Apostle! Rouse the believers to the fight…(against) unbelievers. Quran-8: 65. Many other verses available.

Which do we follow?

5. "And surely a day with your Lord is a thousand years (1000 yrs) of your counting." S. 22:47:

This passage contradicts Sura.70:4:

"To Him the angels and the Spirit mount up in a day whereof the measure is fifty thousand years (50,000 yrs)."

6. Creation of EARTH
“Your guardian - Lord is God, who created the heavens and the earth in six (6) days. “ S. 7 :51

yet, in S. 41:9-12:

“Say : Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in two days... and bestowed blessings on the earth and measured there in all things to give them nourishment in due proportion in four days.. Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been a smoke: He said to it and to the earth: ‘Come ye together willingly or unwillingly’.. so He completed them as seven firmaments in two days."

Means (2+4+2) =8 days.
6 Against 8??

Will you say I introduced all these or Quran did?

There are more and more if you need them! Christians who are lazy to read the quran will not know these but muslim guys know but many pretend as not to. Though, some don't but follow the chorus of others. But, I will not condemn anyone, let us keep praying to God that all of us will meet in heaven at last in peace with God.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
peadel20:

Ok, according to Muslims, Quran is scientifically accurate.... right?

How about these points:

1. Man is Created From Clotted blood(?) Quran-23:14 (Then fashioned We the drop (semen) a CLOT OF CONGEALED BLOOD then fashioned We the clot a little lump (fetus), fashioned We the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators.)

2. Created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood [Quran-96:2]. Other ayas exist but these two are ok in discussion here.

Reality
A blood clot can not grow into anything. This idea came from the Greeks. Aristotle erroneously believed that humans are originated from the action of male semen upon female menstrual blood, which is absolutely an incorrect assumption. The Quran’s assertion on the clot (alaqa) is completely wrong about human development, since there is absolutely no stage during which the embryo consists of a clot.

LAUGHING IN CHINESE... ASK MEDICAL DOCTORS ABOUT WHAT THE BLOOD CLOT MEANS.. FROM SPERM TO BLOOD TO FOETUS TO INFANT.... its when pregnancy is in blood clot that it can be easily aborted...

3. Mary was not sister of Aaron as there was a gap of 1400 years difference in between.
Hear what Quran has to say to Mary:

“At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms), They said: “O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! “O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!” –Sura:19:27-28

what's your proof of the gap o... LAUGHING IN AARON STYLE...

4. • There is no Compulsion in religion…. Quran-2:256

Contradicts

• Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam) till they pay the polltax (jiziya) with the hand of humility. Quran-9:29
• O Apostle! Rouse the believers to the fight…(against) unbelievers. Quran-8: 65. Many other verses available.

COMPULSION means:: use of authority or influence or power to force a person to act

concerning the quran verse.. you didn't even quote it complete... that verse started from verse 25.. and ended at verse 29... verse 29 is talking about battle-field fight...
LAUGHING.. SEE HOW HE INTENTIONALLY MISUNDERSTOOD THE QURAN VERSE... JUST LIKE THE JEWS ALWAYS INTENTIONALLY MISUNDERSTOOD JESUS WORDS...

concerning Quran 8:65.. you didn't even finish quoting the verse..

O'prophet rouse the believers to the fight. if there are twenty amongst you, patient and preserving, they will vanquish 200, if 200, they will vanquish a thousand of unbelievers, for they are people without understanding...

THIS VERSE SIMPLY MEANS THAT THE PROPHET SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF WAR BECAUSE THEY ARE FEW IN NUMBER.. the Surah in which the verse were quoted is SPOILS OF WAR...

Which do we follow?

just understand.. and all is well..

5. "And surely a day with your Lord is a thousand years (1000 yrs) of your counting." S. 22:47:

This passage contradicts Sura.70:4:

"To Him the angels and the Spirit mount up in a day whereof the measure is fifty thousand years (50,000 yrs)."

this is simply logical... angels don't live in human world... human can no where be compared to angels... A day of human approximation to ALLAH is surely gunna be different from angel's approximation to ALLAH...

6. Creation of EARTH
“Your guardian - Lord is God, who created the heavens and the earth in six (6) days. “ S. 7 :51

yet, in S. 41:9-12:

“Say : Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in two days... and bestowed blessings on the earth and measured there in all things to give them nourishment in due proportion in four days.. Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been a smoke: He said to it and to the earth: ‘Come ye together willingly or unwillingly’.. so He completed them as seven firmaments in two days."

Means (2+4+2) =8 days.
6 Against 8??

OLODO NI E... NO WONDER YOU CHRISTIAN..

EARTH= 2 DAYS
MEASURED AND BESTOW ALL THINGS ON EARTH IN = 4 DAYS
COMPREHEND THE SKY= WITHIN THE EARLIER 4 DAYS (,you could see that the sentence continues in respect to the earlier 4 days mentioned)
SKY IS 7. COMPLETION OF THAT COMPREHEND SKY TOOK 2 DAYS IN THAT 4 DAYS

EVERYTHING= 6 DAYS...

Will you say I introduced all these or Quran did?

OF COURSE YOU INTRODUCED MISCONCEPTION INTO YOUR HEART BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEEK TO UNDERSTAND.. YOU JUST COPY AND PASTE WITHOUT PROOF READING... HAHAHAHA

There are more and more if you need them!

I NEED THEM O.. MAKE I CLEAR THE AIR OF THE TRASHES

Christians who are lazy to read the quran will not know these but muslim guys know but many pretend as not to. Though, some don't but follow the chorus of others. But, I will not condemn anyone, let us keep praying to God that all of us will meet in heaven at last in peace with God.

LAUGHING... THAT STUPID BOOK CALLED BIBLE WEY INSULT OUR CREATOR 2WICE ... YOU OVER LOOKED IT.. BIBLE WEY JESUS NEVER READ OR KNOW ANY OF THE WRITERS... LAUGHING

ALHAMDULILLAH AM A MUSLIM

Thanks

Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by peadel20(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=34533306][/quote]

You will have to read a little lengthy this time, though I hate to type lengthy notes as this but it is the only means to reply you once. And pls, never get offended in any of the following statement as I do not mean to be disrespectful. It's just to portray the reality.
Thanks!

Now,

You may refer to the Bible as a silly book.

Thank God for Quran, God's intellectual book of terror that has successfully turned many widow, orphans, homeless across the globe.

However, remember it was a compilation from other compilations of different Qurans that were collated from caliphs and others before this last one that was finally authenticated. The burnt ones still had some incomprehensible information, else, why burnt? How do we get those info while destroyed before you and me came to existence? Allah did wrong not to have punished them because he told you guys that he protects his word from alterations. This proved abortive already, thereby leaving Muslims short of all the revelations that originally were documented.

You might twist that fact, but I don't care....history remains.

The men of Mohammed's time who recited some ayas and memorized them, who were later at Jihad scenes killed having not transcribed those points in their memory into a physical means of documentation, as it was originally not meant to be a Book called Quran of today but (recitation), died away with the ayas undocumented, what do we do about those missing info?

Anyway, you might launch your excuses which are not justifiable to me just as ours are to you.

Imagine yourself not knowing the generation of Moses to be far from that of Jesus. Do you even know that Moses had long existed before David, and David had long existed before Jesus? No wonder you had the gut to ask for the proof. Anyway, Google.com can help you better i.e only if you will not deny history in other to justify the Quranic misplacement of Timing and Events.

Bible correlates with historical timing and that is the reason you will still find in some documented facts as "BC and AD". Anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and Before Christ (BC or B.C.) are designations used to label or number years used with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin, translated as In the year of the Lord, or in the Year of Our Lord.
Remember, only an abrogative god will dispute the realities of existing facts as null.

Mohammed knows that everything he said would be eradicated with time, I guess that was why he quickly pointed it out that he was the last messanger. (I am sorry if that hurts...., shouldn't curse me for speaking my mind. Curses are easier pronounced on people by the Muslims. Sorry for that but you also had proved that once. Remember? You wanted to invoke Allah's curse if I won't find errors in Quran which you yourself knows about to be true, only if being bigot.)

About the blood clot you replied on: is the content of BLOOD the same as that of a ZYGOTE?

Ovum + Sperm = Blood ??

Though looks like blood but is it blood in the real sense?

However, allah still said in S. 76:2
Lo! We create man from a drop of thickened fluid to test him; so We make him hearing, knowing.

But to you, it looks like I will understand more if I will become a muslim. Anyway, it is vice-versa.

But if you want to hear more about all these, look for converted imams. They are versed and they will stand at the background point of islam.
No matter the points from the quran, you will twist them which are not justified. Passages like the following exist also which you will definitely help allah to twist as well.

e.g:

The Quran indicates that human beings will be questioned on the day of reckoning:
"So We shall question those unto whom message was sent, and We shall question the envoy”S 7:6 "And halt them, to be questioned.”S. 37:24

Yet S 55:39 contradicts these passages:

"On that day none will be questioned about his sin, neither man nor jinn."

Sunset Vs Sunrise

Koran teaches us that the Sun sets in a muddy spring:

Quran 18: 86 Till, when he (the traveller Zul-qarnain) reached the setting-place of the Sun, he found it going down into a muddy spring…
Quran 18: 90 Till, when he reached the rising-place of the Sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.

But the reality remains that the sun does not move To-Fro not to talk of Resting. The discovery(scientific), said the earth rotates round the sun. But your creator gave another point negating the scientific one and you said it is right scientifically...Right..?

Either of them is wrong. You have to take one and leave the other. They are both parallel lines that cannot meet.

Paradise entry
Sura. 56:11-14 states that few of the later believers will enter paradise:
“Those are they who will be brought nigh in gardens of delight; a multitude of those of old and a few of those of later time..."

This is contradicted by verses 39 and 40:
“... a multitude of those of old and a multitude of those of later time."

Was Pharaoh Drowned or Saved when chasing Moses and the Israelites?
Saved S.10:92, drowned S.28:40, 17:103, 43:55.

You will say whatever you want to protect islam. But I am sure you too know more of these errors than I do because you are well-versed in your book than me. So, pretense isn't just good.

But my point is; leave Christians or whoever alone once you know you are satisfied with Islam.
But accusing the bible is worthless while there are bunch of accusations against the quran itself.

Even imagine this yourself: ... were mountains created to make the earth stable so as not to shake? Geography teaches you that?

Quran 31: 10 -
He hath created the heavens (Skies) without supports (pillars) that ye can see, and hath cast into the earth firm Mountains/Hills, so that it quake not with you; and He hath dispersed…

Scientific Right?

So, we can't rely on the Quran to have been faultless despite the careful collation involved, errors still emerged.

Points against the bible you raised have responses from serious Christians but they feel disturbed arguing and typing over and over on what they know you are only doing to castigate or criticize. That is the reason I never tried to explain them, either.

But I should let you see where you are standing before accusing others.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Jesus According To Bible And Christians by peadel20(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
peadel20:

You will have to read a little lengthy this time, though I hate to type lengthy notes as this but it is the only means to reply you once. And pls, never get offended in any of the following statement as I do not mean to be disrespectful. It's just to portray the reality.
Thanks!

Now,

You may refer to the Bible as a silly book.

Thank God for Quran, God's intellectual book of terror that has successfully turned many widow, orphans, homeless across the globe.

However, remember it was a compilation from other compilations of different Qurans that were collated from caliphs and others before this last one that was finally authenticated. The burnt ones still had some incomprehensible information, else, why burnt? How do we get those info while destroyed before you and me came to existence? Allah did wrong not to have punished them because he told you guys that he protects his word from alterations. This proved abortive already, thereby leaving Muslims short of all the revelations that originally were documented.

You might twist that fact, but I don't care....history remains.

The men of Mohammed's time who recited some ayas and memorized them, who were later at Jihad scenes killed having not transcribed those points in their memory into a physical means of documentation, as it was originally not meant to be a Book called Quran of today but (recitation), died away with the ayas undocumented, what do we do about those missing info?

Anyway, you might launch your excuses which are not justifiable to me just as ours are to you.

Imagine yourself not knowing the generation of Moses to be far from that of Jesus. Do you even know that Moses had long existed before David, and David had long existed before Jesus? No wonder you had the gut to ask for the proof. Anyway, Google.com can help you better i.e only if you will not deny history in other to justify the Quranic misplacement of Timing and Events.

Bible correlates with historical timing and that is the reason you will still find in some documented facts as "BC and AD". Anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and Before Christ (BC or B.C.) are designations used to label or number years used with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin, translated as In the year of the Lord, or in the Year of Our Lord.
Remember, only an abrogative god will dispute the realities of existing facts as null.

Mohammed knows that everything he said would be eradicated with time, I guess that was why he quickly pointed it out that he was the last messanger. (I am sorry if that hurts...., shouldn't curse me for speaking my mind. Curses are easier pronounced on people by the Muslims. Sorry for that but you also had proved that once. Remember? You wanted to invoke Allah's curse if I won't find errors in Quran which you yourself knows about to be true, only if being bigot.)

About the blood clot you replied on: is the content of BLOOD the same as that of a ZYGOTE?

Ovum + Sperm = Blood ??

Though looks like blood but is it blood in the real sense?

However, allah still said in S. 76:2
Lo! We create man from a drop of thickened fluid to test him; so We make him hearing, knowing.

But to you, it looks like I will understand more if I will become a muslim. Anyway, it is vice-versa.

But if you want to hear more about all these, look for converted imams. They are versed and they will stand at the background point of islam.
No matter the points from the quran, you will twist them which are not justified. Passages like the following exist also which you will definitely help allah to twist as well.

e.g:

The Quran indicates that human beings will be questioned on the day of reckoning:
"So We shall question those unto whom message was sent, and We shall question the envoy”S 7:6 "And halt them, to be questioned.”S. 37:24

Yet S 55:39 contradicts these passages:

"On that day none will be questioned about his sin, neither man nor jinn."

Sunset Vs Sunrise

Koran teaches us that the Sun sets in a muddy spring:

Quran 18: 86 Till, when he (the traveller Zul-qarnain) reached the setting-place of the Sun, he found it going down into a muddy spring…
Quran 18: 90 Till, when he reached the rising-place of the Sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.

But the reality remains that the sun does not move To-Fro not to talk of Resting. The discovery(scientific), said the earth rotates round the sun. But your creator gave another point negating the scientific one and you said it is right scientifically...Right..?

Either of them is wrong. You have to take one and leave the other. They are both parallel lines that cannot meet.

Paradise entry
Sura. 56:11-14 states that few of the later believers will enter paradise:
“Those are they who will be brought nigh in gardens of delight; a multitude of those of old and a few of those of later time..."

This is contradicted by verses 39 and 40:
“... a multitude of those of old and a multitude of those of later time."

Was Pharaoh Drowned or Saved when chasing Moses and the Israelites?
Saved S.10:92, drowned S.28:40, 17:103, 43:55.

You will say whatever you want to protect islam. But I am sure you too know more of these errors than I do because you are well-versed in your book than me. So, pretense isn't just good.

But my point is; leave Christians or whoever alone once you know you are satisfied with Islam.
But accusing the bible is worthless while there are bunch of accusations against the quran itself.

Even imagine this yourself: ... were mountains created to make the earth stable so as not to shake? Geography teaches you that?

Quran 31: 10 -
He hath created the heavens (Skies) without supports (pillars) that ye can see, and hath cast into the earth firm Mountains/Hills, so that it quake not with you; and He hath dispersed…

Scientific Right?

So, we can't rely on the Quran to have been faultless despite the careful collation involved, errors still emerged.

Points against the bible you raised have responses from serious Christians but they feel disturbed arguing and typing over and over on what they know you are only doing to castigate or criticize. That is the reason I never tried to explain them, either.

But I should let you see where you are standing before accusing others.

Thanks and God Bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist/theists:what Kind Of Evidence Would Convince You That God Exists Or Not? / Vibration While Praying ! / The Law Was Nailed With Christ, Why Hold On To Some?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.