Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari (35545 Views)

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Dr Akinwwunmi Adesina: How I Met President Jonathan / Tinubu Receives Shocker In Dubai As Adeyemi Asks Him 'why Serve Buhari'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by kodlins(f): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
DropShot:

Did he criticize them for serving in govt or criticize there activities and the govt's?

He has no choice but to do the very things he criticised others of. Reason is simple : you are paid to present a good image of the government. You CANNOT work against your boss

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by san316(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
kpofkpof:

I no envy you. I use style dodge am sef. MPR!
Bros eeehn. That tin dey give me Hbp ooo. I no go lie.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
san316:
I'm not here to comment on the topic because I don't care about those dudes.

My interest is to be on fp since it was opened by lalasicclara.

My interest in wanting to be on FP is to say make Una pray for me ooo. I get MPR tomorrow and it is a make or mar encounter.

Ok. Una bye bye ooo.

Which branch??
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok... It is a new dawn!
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by DTaj: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wish Femi well. Interesting to see that both Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu, Buhari's 2 spokesmen, were Presidents of Nigerian Guild of Editors. Garba was President several years ago.

Both men are seasoned, well respected media men.

I wish that they retain their solid reputation after this tour of duty unlike Reuben Abati!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by sexyjob(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
soe:

Easy.

One wore glasses but closed his eyes

The others removed glasses but opened his eyes.

Same result..both won't see anything
You are a genius

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Gannyradical(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
A round peg in a round hole, be an agent of change and play your part in making Nigeria great again. Congratulations
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by b2212(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
san316:
I'm not here to comment on the topic because I don't care about those dudes.

My interest is to be on fp since it was opened by lalasicclara.

My interest in wanting to be on FP is to say make Una pray for me ooo. I get MPR tomorrow and it is a make or mar encounter.

Ok. Una bye bye ooo.
All the best! I know the feeling
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good luck Femo!
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Lucasbalo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
CR77:
Difference is that PMB look sick and GEJ look healthy
GEJ sure look healthy but he pauperised the whole nation due to his corruption, nepotism and vision less leadership. Good riddance to Nigeria's worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by arsetalks(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:
Hypocrisy!!
Same one that criticised Abati and Dr Okupe, same Adesina that berates journalist serving in govt.
When and where did he say it was bad to serve in Government?

Provide a link.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by adoinem(f): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
God don butter your bread
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:
Hypocrisy!!
Same one that criticised Abati and Dr Okupe, same Adesina that berates journalist serving in govt.

... Same Adesina that approved that sinister advert against Buhari from Fayose.
Claiming he was compelled by circumstance

My thought was that a Dele Momodu would have been better. He is opinionated and independent. Someone like Dele will blatantly tell a Buhari the better truth any day and not allow himself nor his integrity to be compelled by circumstance
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by M0GIDI: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
ayindejimmy:

... Same Adesina that approved that sinister advert against Buhari from Fayose.
Claiming he was compelled by circumstance

My thought was that a Dele Momodu would have been better. He is opinionated and independent. Someone like Dele will blatantly tell a Buhari the better truth any day and not allow himself nor his integrity to be compelled by circumstance

Dele Momodu has no integrity at all.

Was he not the one that said Buhari has no business using democracy he truncated in 1983?
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wish them well, but let's wait for the pressure.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Jarus(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:
Hypocrisy!!

Give us where he criticised Abati and Okupe.

I have been reading Femi Adesina for many years and he doesn't attack anybody, not least his professional colleagues.

His brand of column writing is issues-based.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by docsholz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
It seems no one is in the mood for ethnic bigotry on this thread.... Boring
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by M0GIDI: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jarus:

Give us where he criticised Abati and Okupe.

I have been reading Femi Adesina for many years and he doesn't attack anybody, not least his professional colleagues.

His brand of column writing is issues-based.

Oga Jarus please check Adesina's twitter timeline, I was told he even apologised.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by seangy4konji: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Swear down Nigeria will be great.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Jarus(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

Oga Jarus please check Adesina's twitter timeline, I was told he even apologised.

Ok
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by imustsaymymindo: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
When you are called to serve your country, serve! it shouldn't be because of anybody's government. He is a nice man though, very religious and disciplined.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by christiknow(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
The man Femi Adesina is indeed stood out among most men I have had privileged to work under on a matter of integrity and professionalism.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by olu4life(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jarus:

Ok
Jarus u see where this guy dey lie? Femi Adesina had never been on twitter till 2days ago. I laigh at dis mogidi dude sha

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by olu4life(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

Femi Adesina had never been on twitter till 2days ago so where did he apologise again please Cos I clearly remember people clamoured for his presence on twitter last week. Check his TL again, not even up to 20tweets @femadesina
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by codedslayer: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
olu4life:

Femi Adesina had never been on twitter till 2days ago so where did he apologise again please Cos I clearly remember people clamoured for his presence on twitter last week. Check his TL again, not even up to 20tweets @femadesina

That guy lie for a living, Pls ignore the mofo.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by codedslayer: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

Moses, Stop your lies abeg.
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

Dele Momodu has no integrity at all.

Was he not the one that said Buhari has no business using democracy he truncated in 1983?

Yes. He has his short comings too. But that was b4 APC

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by M0GIDI: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:

Moses, Stop your lies abeg.

Was it not lies and propaganda that won APC the elections?
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by codedslayer: 12:30am On Jun 06, 2015
M0GIDI:

Was it not lies and propaganda that won APC the elections?

Moses, shut up. You lie pass devil. Shameless thing
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Ryabcool(m): 1:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Redoil:
Combination of Yoruba and igbo people will surely take nigeria to a greater height.
You know this yet you insult Yorubas at the slightest opportunity. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Redoil: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Ryabcool:
You know this yet you insult Yorubas at the slightest opportunity. Shame on you
you have forgortten that Yoruba people invent insult and they are the tribe that are very quick at insulting people
Re: Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari by Jarus(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2015
olu4life:

I was surprised. I never checked him on twitter, but I knew he wasn't so social media conscious. But I thought he maintained an inactive account that was why I didn't bother to drag it further with him.

Actually, I'm a little close to him, but don't discuss such matters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.