Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Bouqui - Mo Ri Le - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bouqui - Mo Ri Le (831 Views)

Video: Bouqui – Celebrate Ft. Da Truth [download] / Bouqui`s Take Me Away / Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bouqui - Mo Ri Le by sturvs: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2009
[flash=480,295]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpXF7wM1iGE[/flash]

Here's the video for the leading single MO RI LE which was shot and edited in the U.K and is premiering today with the launch of the record label, BOUQUIS PLACE ENTERTAINMENT.

BOUQUI also just launched her new website http://justbouqui.com/ today.
Re: Bouqui - Mo Ri Le by lalaboi(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2009
Cool video. . . . .This Bouqui shouldnt be gospel artiste though. . . . .Its her choice anyway. . . . .

I know some guys will talk about "the video should be interpreting the song!. . . . . .Allow it mahn. . . . .Its not necessary. . . .Thats what i think.

Big ups bouqui. . . .
Re: Bouqui - Mo Ri Le by tosinaded(m): 1:03am On Feb 19, 2009
2nded
Re: Bouqui - Mo Ri Le by rockyfela(m): 4:59am On Feb 19, 2009
i like dis vid, very nice vid, she was rily having fun.
Re: Bouqui - Mo Ri Le by khanye(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2009
The song is banging to my ears and the
video . . . . . 2 much paparazzi
B.O.U.Q.U.I got for it!
Re: Bouqui - Mo Ri Le by rapjunkie(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2009
i like some of her stuff. Video is ok and she seems to be havin genuine fun in it, but cannot stand her americana accent. Watched video of her rappin without a beat on youtube and her accent is really weird. She needs to work on it.

(1) (Reply)

A Sneak Preview Of Kelly Hansome’s New Album And Controversial Track Igewii / B Elect-love & War Dis Video Is Ill,check It Out Now! Http://feeleh.com/2011/12/18/b-elect-lov / Radio In Nigeria Vs Their Counterparts Abroad (rate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.