Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again (2767 Views)

Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin! We told the Protection Seeker and his TANIOD Friends that Wike CAN NEVER Dissolve the newly elected LG government chairmen without going through the court, but they didn't listen! They were full of emotion, resentments and unnecessarily boastful of their idiocies!

Now the question is: Has Wike coughed?

atlwireles
By 29th May, Amaechi will be history. No need sweating over his LG election. Even the so called chairmen will not near any of those offices. Na Abuja dey pay them?

Mumu! They are still in the office cheesy

Ezenwammadu
OP Wike has promised that his first action as governor is to throw this sham election into the bins and organise a legal one

Ode! His first action was taking photographers around government house grin

Sweetguy25
Even the local government chairmen-elect aren't assured of their position. They know who Wike is and their chairmanship won't last a week.

Oponu: they are already 11 days in the office!

barcanista
This Amaechi boy still don't get it. Wike Will dessolve the sham LGA Officials within days of swearing-in. Amaechi can't continue his impuniity after leaving office.

Protection seeker, days have rolled into weeks! Your useless Wike Neva cough wink

doublewisdom
Wike is Amaechi's nemesis. Even the people sworn in know say all na wash. By Monday they will be kicked out.

Idiotuu! Two Mondays have almost passed!

Ndi Ara!

24 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by atlwireles: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin! We told the Protection Seeker and his TANIOD Friends that Wike CAN NEVER Dissolve the newly elected LG government chairmen without going through the court, but they didn't listen! They were full emotion, resentments and unnecessarily boastful of their idiocies!

Protection seeker, days have rolled into weeks! Your Neva cough wink

Idiotuu! Two Mondays have almost past!

Ndi Ara!
[/s]

Transgender Alamjiri, are your panties missing

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by chekasforchekas: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
C
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by Ashraf123(f): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Transgender Alamjiri, are your panties missing

Idiotuu! Face your shame here!

20 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

U dis man don start again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by CrazyScientist: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
OP, not saying you did wrong, but by mentioning barcanista, you are making it seem like:

1. He's an idol on NL.

2. you loved him so much that it hurt you to the marrow when he decamped.

3. You live your life for him, always looking for dirt to shame him with.

My 50kobo....

17 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by atlwireles: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

transgender alamajiri do you even know what shame is? Are your panties on backwards, with your balls hanging to the corner?. angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wrote this article before Wike was sworn in.

5 Reasons Why Wike Cannot Dissolve The Newly Elected LG Chairmen In Rivers State

https://www.nairaland.com/2338508/5-reasons-why-wike-cannot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by StepTwo: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu , guy try get sense now.

Na everytime una go d show unasef?

Funny enough that guy no even get una time.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by Tecnonews24: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op ur mumu No get part two. I leave in rivers state, so shut your trap.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
atlwireles:

[s]transgender alamajiri do you even know what shame is? Are your panties on backwards, with your balls hanging to the corner?[/s]. angry

13 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by Jesusloveyou: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can bet with anything, wike wil not last this year as governor.

12 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tecnonews24:
Op ur mumu No get part two. I leave in rivers state, so shut trap.

Ode! I am not interested in where you squat! The question is Has Wike dissolved the Local government Chairmen?

15 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

He has 5months remaining! He will vacate the seat by November! Quote me!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by appini: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Driver get accident Buhari arrest the conductor.

Even when they are in government they cannot lead without the PDP.

Progressives indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by atlwireles: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

where are my panties!

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by StOla: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
I believe most forgot that a Wike working in tandem with a political federal police and an irresponsible presidency is different from a Wike with an apolitical police and a presidency that supports rule of law.

Even Fayose had to go hire thugs to lockdown Ekiti, a job hitherto reserved for the PDP police and army.

Let us see with which police force Wike will bully any opponent.

Now that Buhari has promised to look into local government affairs, even Wike will not be crazy to try anything stupid like withholding funds.

We all know the Local Governments are the closest to the people and the cells of political organisation. Amaechi held his joker close to his chest. It was his last card, and boy did he play it well?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by Gogetta(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ngene tho! Bwahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by cy4cent(f): 1:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Op, so on point!! nice one

6 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by tociano009(m): 1:08am On Jun 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin! We told the Protection Seeker and his TANIOD Friends that Wike CAN NEVER Dissolve the newly elected LG government chairmen without going through the court, but they didn't listen! They were full of emotion, resentments and unnecessarily boastful of their idiocies!

Protection seeker, days have rolled into weeks! Your useless Wike Neva cough wink

Ndi Ara!
jk
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by chimerase2: 2:25am On Jun 06, 2015
If I were de chairmen I will just quit cus der is no need of being chairman wen u dnt hv office and even allowance not to talk of salary
Pooor chairmen embarassed
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
chimerase2:
If I were de chairmen I will just quit cus der is no need of being chairman wen u dnt hv office and even allowance not to talk of salary

Na Wike go tire when the full weight of law will be brought to bear! No?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by Benzzle: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2015
In as much as I didn't support wike,he is now the governor,lets just bury our hatchet and support him and Buhari for the benefit of our dear country...barcanista and his thugs should stop raising propaganda and support ur president...elections are over please

Wike can't dissolve the LGA chairmen without court order tho...he should almost leave AMeachi alone and focus on rivers state cause amaechi is just a distraction to his government

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by superstar1(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Wike was just playing to the gallery and saying what mama peace and her cohorts want to hear.

He knows the rule of the game has changed and the umpire is not same again.

Those LG Chairmen will spend their full years in the. Office, if not impeached.

It is Wike 1 Amaechi 1. PDP 1 APC 1.

Fair Election 0 Rigging 2.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by superstar1(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
chimerase2:

Going forward, the LG allocations will be going directly to LGC.

If Wike dare tampers with it, they have FG to run to and FG will hold the allocation to state.

You see, it is a win-win situation for the Chairmen and Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2015
superstar1:

Going forward, the LG allocations will be going directly to LGC.

If Wike dare tampers with it, they have FG to run to and FG will hold the allocation to state.

You see, it is a win-win situation for the Chairmen and Amaechi.

The people you are teaching, are mere illiterates!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by Dejohnbull: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Op is high on bonny killer root
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by kay1one2(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

Which kind of home training do you have?!
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by vedd: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
If Wike has anything to throw in the ring, he better do it now that the Fed Govt is not yet settled down. But i doubt if he would risk more anger from the FG.

Amaechi really knew his game.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by bashydemy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
OP i doff my hat for you jare, I tell those TANoids that wike have zero chance in sacking the LG Chairmen... Meanwhile when wike's victory will be visited he will shit in his pant

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Wike is an Interim Governor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports / If Dasuki Was Igbo / Army Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leader,4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.