Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

If Dasuki Was Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dasuki Was Igbo (2760 Views)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Dasuki Was Igbo by naijapips02: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Has anyone stopped to reason what would have being had it being Dasuki was to be an Igbo man?

You would have heard stuffs like

Is he the first person to have eaten Yam?

Buhari is an igbo hater

We support him. He is eating our National cake.

The igbos are being hunted down by Hausa-fulani

We shall protest and demand for his Release!

Buhari release our amiable son.

Nigeria must fall if He is not released.

........you can add urs.

But amidst all these, can you see the maturity that the Hausa-fulani elders and youths have shown? None , not even one of them have come out to support dasuki in any way.

I think we Igbos should learn from this. There's a limit to the ethnic card and brotherhood. You can't profess to be my brother while you kill and shortchange me. True brotherhood comes from shared ideals.

Just this new year, I bought a bottle of sparkling wine that i intended to share with friends, in Aba. On tearing the aluminum foil, I discovered that bottle's cork had been tampered it. I opened it anyways, mehn, the cork smelled like it's been left in the gutter for ages. I poured the wine into a transparent disposable cup and discovered that it was just colored water.

The most annoying part was that the adulterators didn't even care as to wash the bottle before use. Now what if I was ignorant and went ahead to drink the 'wine'? Only God know the amount of germs and chemicals my body would have taken it.

This wine was made by my brothers, right? And if i had died from having drunk it, they would still remain my brothers right? And maybe my cousin would even come online here to defend them when the authorities raid their camps.

This is me and i Just want to make COMMON SENSE.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Udmaster(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44 this thread will breed Tribalism. Close it down.

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by faray: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
ok
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by naijapips02: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Udmaster:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 this thread will breed Tribalism. Close it down.

There's nothing tribal about raw truth.

9 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Ariani: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Another attention seeking confused human being.

Your life revolves around the Igbos, without them you don't get relevance, you don't get attention you crave so much for, you have it bad bro. It has gotten so bad that you now had to create a hypothetical situation just to get your daily fix of Igbo attention, without which you might break down

You need help, go get a life.

3 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Udmaster(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijapips02:

Dasuki and Metuh are both Criminals and Buhari Should Jail Them Both.

4 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Nnemuka(f): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thank God Dasuki is not igbo oo....
buhari and his gang at APC would have told Nigerians that the reason he never appointed any igbo man was because they stole Nigeria blind under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by iduzebaba(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dats true

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by DaBullIT(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
It's true

What people would have said would be different. Why are people always shutting down the truth

7 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by naijapips02: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Udmaster:
Dasuki and Metuh are both Criminals and Buhari Should Jail Them Both.

And Nnamdi Kanu is a felon that should be jailed too.

5 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by asha80(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Can this op just learn how to ignore things or maybe just stop this attention seeking for once??

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Low lives bastard.s! What's wrong with you punk a*ss?? Igbos will continue to be who they are! And you can never attain their level! Your useless tribe is inconsequential! You're inferior to us! We are suppose not to be in the same country with ugly apes! With low mentality! I blame Lugard, God will punish him an his descendants! May Isis bomb wipe them off the earth! We would not have been in the same country with vultures..... how can I live with animals? without soul,with no self esteem!! Useless nonexisting things called human!!!
Igbo reign supreme! No matter how you try! We are the chosen and only one! You're created to polish our shoes, fetch water and serve us!! Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by DropShot: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nnemuka:
Thank God Dasuki was not igbo oo....
buhari and his gang at APC would have told Nigerians that the reason he never appointed any igbo man was because they stole Nigeria blind under GEJ.
Read this again and tell us if it makes any sense.

2 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op is right

2 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by naijapips02: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ariani:
Another attention seeking confused human being.

Your life revolves around the Igbos, without them you don't get relevance, you don't get attention you crave so much for, you have it bad bro. It has gotten so bad that you now had to create a hypothetical situation just to get your daily fix of Igbo attention, without which you might break down

You need help, go get a life.

you say?
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by missKiffy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
You are right OP, that's who they are, always crying more than the bereaved, playing the victim card and wailing like there is no tomorrow undecided

7 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Nnemuka(f): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
DropShot:

Read this again and tell us if it makes any sense.
Do you need the intepretation in your mother, father, uncle or cousin's tongue?

Dont be silly.
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
missKiffy:
You are right OP, that's who they are, always crying more than the bereaved, playing the victim card and wailing like there is no tomorrow undecided
whorring biiitch! When will you hop from one tree to another? Animals we're sharing same country with!
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Udmaster(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijapips02:

And Nnamdi Kanu is a felon that should be jailed too.
Nnamdi Kanu long detention shows that he have No International recognition.
- and He want to drag a war to Igboland, when war breaks out, he will fly out to UK and start Tweeting here and there or start Posting for help on Biafra facebook page.

4 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Mamatee07: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
We would have been hearing our brother

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by VintageCocktail(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
I would like to use this pitiful ethnocentric igbophobic thread to thank my legs for supporting me,my two hands for always being by my side and my fingers because I can always count on them.

Op, use this 17th century stethoscope for your heart.

2 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Udmaster(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
patrick89:

I just discovered a functional idiot! So seeking for self determination is now equal to war? Now I know why monkey is your second name! I regret sharing same country with vultures! But it shall stopp some day!
mr Ipob, stop being emotional. No One will give you a country without WAR. This is AFRICA.

8 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Kyase(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijapips02:

I thought you are wailer
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Udmaster:
mr Ipob, stop being emotional. No One will give you a country without WAR. This is AFRICA.
Mr animal! I'm not running away from your madness!! You only need one bullet! I know you're in africa and by extension in a DEN, but I will tell you that you are messing with lions! We are determined.. we aint sissies or wussie, if our forefathers could do it in medieval period, we're determined to do better......

5 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by coolitempa(f): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin...I can only imagine how ICC...UN...FB..NL...would all have been bombarded.... grin

1 Like

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Mamatee07: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolitempa:
grin...I can only imagine how ICC...UN...FB..NL...would all have been bombarded.... grin

Please what happened to the ICC petition concerning Oba Akiolu grin he he he, i guess the petition is in the lagoon grin

6 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by WIZGUY69(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin. Fact.

It baffles me how a self acclaimed major tribe in Nigeria cry of marginalization in this 21st century like it's their birthright. shocked

even the gwaris, Nupes or the ijaw are getting more daring, bolder and powerful than the sises Igbo's.

if dasuki should be an Igbo man, we won't read any meaningful news/article again on nairaland (their home base).

3 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by Udmaster(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
patrick89:
Mr animal! I'm not running away from your madness!! You only need one bullet! I know you're in africa and by extension in a DEN, but I will tell you that you are messing with lions! We are determined.. we aint sissies or wussie, if our forefathers could do it in medieval period, we're determined to do better......
mr Nnamdi Kanu convert, I repeat Being emotional can't create a country.

4 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by WIZGUY69(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
patrick89:
[s]Low lives bastard.s! What's wrong with you punk a*ss?? Igbos will continue to be who they are! And you can never attain their level! Your useless tribe is inconsequential! You're inferior to us! We are suppose not to be in the same country with ugly apes! With low mentality! I blame Lugard, God will punish him an his descendants! May Isis bomb wipe them off the earth! We would not have been in the same country with vultures..... how can I live with animals? without soul,with no self esteem!! Useless nonexisting things called human!!!
Igbo reign supreme! No matter how you try! We are the chosen and only one! You're created to polish our shoes, fetch water and serve us!! Nonsense [/s]

Who beat u? shocked

9 Likes

Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolitempa:
. Rumped pussi! Stop roaming around! You belong to ape! Nobody dares us and get away with it!
Re: If Dasuki Was Igbo by patrick89(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Who beat u? shocked
scratched face! I'm pretty sure that you are inside a worn out trado! With your scaly skin! You vultures make me sick? When an igbo man stands, who are you to stand? We are cooking it for you, it won't be so long you would go back to your miserable position..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF Has Listed Nigeria As The World’s 22nd Largest Economy In The World / Shooting Continues In Rivers / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Killed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.