Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Episode 12: Chronicles Of Isioma - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 12: Chronicles Of Isioma (558 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 12: Chronicles Of Isioma by Joyakosa(f): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Previously on Chronicles of Isioma: Kelvin begged the doctors to leave him so he could just die. There was no reason for living when he is going to spend the rest of his life in jail for a crime he never committed. “Kelvin must not die as a result of my foolishness, he must get out of here real fast”. Isioma said to herself. If you missed Episode 1-11, READ IT HERE http://www.joyakosacorner.com/category/chronicles-of-isioma/

Episode 12:

A cold night, the moon was out so early, David and Kate cuddled so tight, it was their first night in a long while. The way her body existed only where he touched her, the rest of her was smoke. David was now in that state of fire that she loved. She wanted to be burnt and he was ready to make her burn up in strong flames. He felt that he was not into her, he did not know when he ended and she began.

He pressed her to his naked chest and gently went through her thighs, rubbed it in motion, clipped his lips to her and they went down till she began screaming. It was the best night they both had in a while.

David and Kate were out on a date the next day, they have not had a good time for many weeks now. They sat on a round table, drinking, chanting to merry. A Policeman entered the restaurant and called on him. He wasn’t expecting the police. The policeman said ‘Good day, Mr David. We have Kingsley and his men in our custody”.

David stood up quick and smiled. “wow that is a wonderful news, how did you find him?. “he was involved in a robbery operation at Lekki, so we apprehended them before they took off, then we found out he was the same person we have been looking for” the policeman answered. “you don’t know how happy I am right now, we will join you at the station shortly”. David said.

Kate was smiling and said ‘guess the quest is over, at long last, we can now sleep with our two eyes closed’ “it is not over, Kate” David answered. She was shocked at his reply, what else does he want, she wondered to herself. The book has been found, Kingsley apprehended, what more? She asked David.

‘Kelvin, we need to get Kelvin out of that prison real fast. He is dying, he needs to be flown abroad for a kidney transplant as soon as possible” David said sadly. “so how is that your business, I don’t remember you telling me that Isioma instructed you to take care of him” Kate said angrily. David took his drink, sipped it and asked her to change the topic.

Few hours later, David and Kate arrived at the station; Kingsley has been badly tortured and thrown into the cell. The police asked David to get a lawyer because Kelvin can’t be released without appearing in court. “A sick man cannot appear in court, please can you allow us to take him away from here and give him a better treatment. He will appear in court when the need be” David pleaded with the DPO.

The DPO agreed after much more plea and allowed them take Kelvin home.

*********************************In Kate’s House****************************

Continue reading: http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-12-chronicles-of-isioma/

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get The Soft Copy Of "EVERYWOMAN"? / Get A Trick Now And Write Like A Pro / The city at night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.